And you told the police that at the time. Yeah.
你有告诉警方 当然咯
Sure, they went through my employment records.
他们调阅员工档案
Questioned everybody who used to work for me.
侦讯了每个离职员工
Never made an arrest. Still have a copy of those records?
却没破案 档案还在吗
Yeah, it’s in a box in the office there. But I know who did it.
在 在办公室的箱子里 但是我知道是谁干的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
This guy I fired a couple of weeks before.
案发前我才开除了一个人
Son of a bitch came in here a few days after the robbery.
案发几天后 那个混♥蛋♥回来
He had this fucking goddamn grin on his face.
脸上笑得很贼
And I just knew.
我就知道是他了
Go tell a grin to a jury, right?
但陪审团不信这套 是吧
You remember his name?
你记得他的名字吗
Do I look senile to you?
我像老年痴呆吗
No, sir. Name…
不像 他叫
…was Ray Harris.
雷·哈里斯
We used to call him “Just Ray.”
我们都叫他”老雷”
You say they used the same gun for another crime?
你说同一把枪又犯了案
That’s correct, sir. Thanks for your help, Mr. Looney.
是的 谢谢你的帮忙
Where you been?
你上哪去了
Out.
出去了
What you watching?
你在看什么
Some vampire movie.
吸血鬼电影
Guy just got his head torn off.
有人的头刚被扯下来了
Where’d you go, Celeste?
你跑去哪里
I was sitting in my car…
我坐在车里
…down by the channel. You know…
在河边
…thinking about things.
想事情
What’d you think about? Oh, you know….
想什么事情 你知道的
No, actually, I don’t know.
不 我不知道
Things. You know, the day.
就那天的事情啊
About Katie being dead.
凯蒂死的事
And poor Annabeth and Jimmy, you know…
可怜的安娜贝丝和吉米
…those things.
就那些事
Those things.
就那些事
Know what I was thinking about, huh?
你知道我在想什么吗
Vampires.
吸血鬼
What about them?
吸血鬼怎样
They’re undead…
他们不生不死
…but I think maybe there’s something beautiful about it.
但是这样或许很美
Maybe one day you wake up and you forget what it’s like…
有一天忽然忘记
…to be human. Maybe then it’s okay.
当人的滋味 也许感觉不错
What the fuck you talking about, Dave?
你在胡说些什么
Vampires, sweetie. Werewolves.
吸血鬼 狼人
You’re not making any sense.
我听不懂
You think I killed Katie?
你认为我杀了凯蒂
Celeste. What…?
瑟莱丝 什么
Is that the sense we’re making these days? Where’d you come up with that?
这样你才听得懂吗 你怎么会这么想
You’ve barely looked at me since you found out Katie was dead.
知道凯蒂死后 你就不太敢看我
In fact, you seem repulsed by me.
你好像对我很反感
Dave! What?
戴维 怎样
I don’t think anything. I’m confused, okay?
我没想什么 我只是觉得很混乱
Even your friend Sean asked about…
连你朋友西恩都
He’s not my friend, if you didn’t know.
提醒你 他不是我朋友
He asked me about you. What time you came home.
他问起你 问你几点回家
What’d you tell him? I said I was asleep.
你怎么说 我说我在睡觉
That’s good thinking, baby. Jesus Christ, Dave!
很好 真是的
Why don’t you tell them about the mugger? The mugger?
你为什么不说出抢匪的事 抢匪
The mugger! I see how your mind’s working. I do.
抢匪 我就知道你在想什么
I come home with blood on me the same night Katie’s murdered.
我案发当晚血淋淋的回来
I must have killed her, right?
一定是我杀了她 对吧
Fuck!
可恶
Henry….
亨利
What? Henry?
什么 亨利
Henry and George.
亨利和乔治
I never told anyone that before.
我从没告诉过别人
Those were their names.
那是他们的名字
Isn’t that fucking hilarious?
很可笑吧
At least that’s what they called themselves, but…
至少他们是那样称呼自己的 但是
…they were wolves, and Dave…
他们是大野狼 而戴维
…was the boy who escaped from wolves.
是逃出狼爪的男孩
What are you talking about, Dave?
你到底在说什么
I’m talking Henry and George.
我在说亨利和乔治
They took me on a four-day ride.
我被他们带走四天
They buried me in this ratty old cellar with a sleeping bag.
关在一个破地窖 只给了个睡袋
And, man, Celeste…
天哪
…did they have their fun.
他们可爽死了
And no one came to help old Dave then.
没有人来救小戴维
Dave had to pretend to be somebody else.
戴维得假装自己是别人
You mean, all those years ago…
你是说很多年前
…when you were a little boy?
你小的时候
Dave….
戴维
Dave’s dead.
戴维死了
I don’t know who came out of that cellar, but it sure as shit wasn’t Dave!
总之 逃出地窖的不是戴维
You see, honey…
因为
Fuck!
可恶
It’s like vampires.
就像吸血鬼般
Once it’s in you…
一旦被侵入
…it stays.
阴影永远存在
What stays?
什么阴影
Did you know there were child prostitutes in Rome Basin?
你知道罗马洼地有童妓吗
What?
什么
Fuck!
可恶
I can’t trust my mind anymore, Celeste.
我的脑袋很不可靠
I’m warning you…
我警告你
…I can’t trust my mind.
我的脑袋很不可靠
I gotta go out, try to get my head around it.
我得出去 清醒一下
Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

The gun sends us in a different direction. I don’t see it that way.
这把枪让案情转向了 我可不这么想
What does Just Ray’s gun have to do with Dave?
老雷的枪跟戴维有什么关系
These things get passed around.
枪♥械♥会流通啊
Just Ray may have blown town, but his gun never did.
老雷的枪一直都在本地
I say we talk with Brendan Harris in the morning.
我们明天先去找布兰登
And I say Dave Boyle. The hand story. The wife, she’s definitely scared.
应该先找戴维 他在骗人 况且他老婆吓坏了
They’re hiding something, but Dave Boyle’s as much a killer as Brendan Harris.
戴维的嫌疑不会比布兰登大
Boyle fits the profile, a fucking T. Mid- 30s, white, marginally employed…
戴维完全符合条件 三十多岁 白人 中低收入
…sexually abused as a kid. On paper, this guy should be in jail already.
曾遭性侵害 说真的 这家伙早该被收押了
Katie Markum was not sexually abused, see?
凯蒂并没遭性侵害
In that equation, sexual emission is part of the deal.
照你的说法 凶手应该有射♥精♥
You were friends when you were kids. This makes you a fucking liability.
你们是儿时玩伴 你会徇私
He’s not my friend.
他不是我朋友
Turns out you’re right, I’ll have my cuffs off my hip faster than yours.
如果他是凶手 我一定第一个捉他
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
You’re out late.
这么晚还出来
Yeah, you too.
你也是啊
It’s cold, huh?
蛮冷的
Yeah, I guess.
是啊
You know, I….
你知道 我
I been sitting out here…
这几年
…over the last few years…
我经常坐在这里
…waiting on Katie to get back from someplace.
等凯蒂回家
About midnight, I’d say to Annabeth, “I’m gonna go sit on the porch for a while.”
每到午夜 我就跟老婆说:”我去门口坐坐”
Weird thing is…
怪的是
…it seemed to bring her back.
没坐多久她就会回家
I saw her, you know.
我有看到她
Saw who?
看到谁
Katie. I was at McGill’s Saturday night.
凯蒂 我星期六去麦吉尔酒吧
You saw Katie Saturday night? Never got around to telling you.
你星期六有看见凯蒂 一直没机会告诉你
Did you talk to her?
你们有说话吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!