谁会爱他人的孩子呢
who ever likes other people’s children?
我爱你们
I like you.
是的 但你是佣人
Yes, but you’re a servant.
付钱给你你才喜欢我们的
You’re paid to like us.
这不能算的
That doesn’t count.
我得去做我的工作了
I’ve got my work to be getting on with.
我真的饿了 伊凡吉玲
I really am hungry, Evangeline.
你能悄悄的给我一份面包加果酱吗
Could you maybe bring me some secret toast and jam?
好吧 不用果酱了 就烤面包就行
All right, forget the jam. Just some secret toast.
我能整理布朗夫人椅子上的软垫吗
Shall I plump the cushion on Mrs Brown’s chair?
我知道您喜欢时不时的自己整理一下
I know you like to plump it yourself sometimes.
哦 没关系 你整理吧
Oh, no, that’s… that’s all right.
伊凡吉玲 谢谢你了
You plump away, Evangeline. Thank you.
我想问一下您我能给
I was wondering if I might make
塞巴斯蒂安小主人一片面包吃吗
Master Sebastian a piece of toast.
好的 我应该想到…
Yes, I should think…
哦 不 绝对不行 不行…
Er… no, under no circumstances. No…
我可以悄悄的只给他弄一份
I could do it secret-like.
不 其他的孩子会听见他吃东西的声音
No, they’ll hear him chewing and
那样我们就麻烦了
then we’re done for.
不行 什么都不能给他们吃
No, they get nothing.
好的 布朗先生
Righto, Mr Brown.
你需要的是保姆马克菲
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
保姆马克菲
Nanny McPhee.
没有晚餐
No supper.
惩罚 就是要这样
Discipline. That’s more like it.
听着 你们这些长满脓包的小杂种
Now, you listen here, you pustular tykes.
我们不会被准许进入我的厨房♥的
You ain’t allowed in this kitchen,
现在不准 永远不准
not now, not ever.
我已经立了字句了
I have it in writing.
亲爱的 中介所已经关了门
Well, dear, the agency has closed its doors.
我现在该怎么办
What am I to do?
阿德莱德姑姑警告说…
Aunt Adelaide says…
思爵克 你的孩子都没有管束
Your children are out of control, Cedric.
她还提到了关于
And there was that thing she said about
母性对孩子的影响 我…
their needing a female influence. I…
你知道她想要什么
You know what she’s like.
她会停止对我们的资助
She’ll stop the allowance
除非我在这个月结束之前结婚
unless I marry again and give them
给孩子们找一个新母亲
a new mother within the month.
一个月 我是说这时间太短了
A month. I mean, it’s unbearable.
但是我不得不向她承诺此事
But I… I had to… I had to promise.
记得我们谈论如果
Remember we talked about
没有她的资助会发生什么吗
what would happen without her money.
银行将会扣押我们的房♥子
The bank will take the house.
我将会被投进债主们的监狱
There’ll be debtors’ prison for me,
年长的几个孩子会被送到工厂干活
workhouse for the older children.
小克丽丝怎么办
Goodness only knows what’ll happen to little Chrissie.
更别提阿吉了…
And as for Aggy…
后果难以想象
it’s unimaginable.
你们躲在哪里呢
Where are you?
你们这些呜呜低叫的发育不全的小东西
You mewling half-bakes!
我已经做好教训你们的准备了 我很厉害
I’m ready for you. And I’m hard!
这太好玩了
This is fun!
我们抓住了厨师
We got Cook!
你需要的是保姆马克菲
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.

Ju-ump!
爱里克 你不是又在制♥作♥另一颗炸♥弹♥吧
Eric, you’re not making another bomb, are you?
玛克菲…
McPhee…
-嘻嘻 -跳
-Whee! -Jump!
-哦 -跳
-Oh! -Jump!
他们在厨房♥里闹翻了天
They’re in the kitchen.
天哪 你给他们吃烤面包了
No! No! You took them down for toast!
我没给他们 你让他们空着肚子就睡觉
I never did! You sent them to bed with no dinner.
-他们因此闹翻了天 -不要说…
-That’s what done it! -Don’t tell…
-我来开… -为什么你不去…
-I’II, er… -Why don’t you…?
-我来开 -不 我想最好我来…
-I’ll go. -No, I’d better…
没关系 我能…
Well, no, I can…
你 恩… 我来…
You, erm… I’II…
那我去厨房♥了
I’ll be off, then.
好的 你 我来开…
Yes, you… I’ll just…
晚上好 布朗先生 我就是保姆玛克菲
Good evening, Mr Brown. I am Nanny McPhee.
哦 你就是… 当然…
Oh, you’re… Er… of course.
天哪 我想中介所…
Good heavens. I suppose the agency…
我不属于任何的中介所
I do not belong to any agency, Mr Brown.
我是政♥府♥的特派保姆
I am a government nanny.
政♥府♥特派保姆 多么的…
A government nanny? How…
…不寻常
…unusual.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
是的 当然 你可以进来
Yes, by all means, do… do come in.
我知道你的孩子习惯非常的差
I understand you have extremely ill-behaved children.
没 没 不 不 天哪
No. No, no. No. No… Good grief, what a suggestion.
-他们只是在嬉闹 -住嘴
-Playful. -Shut up!
你主要关心什么
What are your main concerns?
关心
Concerns?
当你让他们睡觉的时候 他们听话吗
Mm. Do they go to bed when they’re told?
嗯… 不 不听
Well, no, not, er… No.
你让他们起床的时候 他们听话吗
Do they get up when they’re told?
嗯… 确切地说没有
Er… well, no, not exactly.
让他们穿衣的时候 他们听吗
Get dressed when they’re told?
这是个问题
Now, that’s a good question.
他们说 请 和 谢谢 吗
Do they say “please” and “thank you”?
在什么场合
In what context?
那看来得从头开始了
That will do to be going on with.
你的孩子们需要我
Your children need me.
我会把一切都弄好
I’ll go and make sure everything’s in order
然后我把你介绍给…
before I introduce you…
我会自我介绍的
I shall introduce myself.
请吧 布朗先生 去看你的报纸
Please, Mr Brown, go back to your newspaper.
哦 看那儿
Oh, look.
门开了 但没有人站在哪儿
The door’s open and there’s nobody there.
我不是在这儿吗
I am here.
我是保姆玛克菲
I am Nanny McPhee.
哦 你们听见有人说话吗
Oh, did… did somebody speak?
我什么都没听见
I didn’t hear anything.
那是因为那儿什么人都没有
That’s because nobody’s there.
那么你们就听清楚了
Then listen carefully and try to hear this.
住手 然后把厨房♥里的东西都放好
Stop what you are doing, put the kitchen to rights
然后回楼上去睡觉
and go upstairs to bed.
你们听见我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
我刚有了个好主意
I’ve just had an idea.
为什么我们不在厨房♥里玩儿一整夜呢
Why don’t we play here in the kitchen all night long?
好的 好的
Let’s, let’s!
-精辟的主意 -西红柿
-Excellent notion. -Tomatoes!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump, jump! Jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳… 跳…
Jump… jump…

jump.
政♥府♥保姆
Government nanny?
她做了什么
What’s she done?
她对我们做了什么
She’s done something to us!
它们到锅里去了
They went in the pot!
我停不下来
I can’t stop!
她撞了一下她的棍子
She banged her stick!
我要疯了
I’m going to be sick!
-肯定是魔法 -发生了什么
-It must be magic! -What’s happening?
求你了 赛门 我们停下来吧
Please, Simon, let’s stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!