-是公主 -神话中的公主
-It’s a princess. -A fairy princess.
是伊凡吉玲
It’s Evangeline.
站直了 记住怎么发音
Straight back. Remember your vowels.
让我来介绍我的养女 伊凡吉玲小姐
May I present my adopted daughter, Miss Evangeline Stitch.
我们还呆在这个磨粉用的小房♥间里干嘛
What are we doing milling about in this dreary vestibule?
来点儿雪利酒
Sherry this instant.
我能有幸
Might I beg the honour of pouring the
自己倒一杯吗
privileged schooners myself?
很愉快再次见到您 夫人
Delectable to see you again, madam.
我的天哪
Blinkin’ hell!
看见年轻人们多好啊
And how nice to see the young people.
欢迎回来 伊凡吉玲
Welcome back, Evangeline.
你看上去很好 你还好吗
You look well. Are you well?
我非常的高兴
I am most content.
您一定很高兴又结婚了吧
You must be very happy to be marrying again.
哦 是的 我… 我…
Oh, yes, I’m… I’m…
怎么说呢 很是满意
How did you put it? Most content.
当然了 我的天
Of course. Good grief.
我很高兴
I am so glad.
伊凡吉玲
Evangeline!
请允许我
Pray excuse me.
你们确信那是伊凡吉玲
Are you sure it’s Evangeline?
一点儿都不像她了
It doesn’t look anything like her.
谁说的 她一直都很漂亮的
Nonsense. She’s always looked like that.
我们能做什么 一定有什么办法的
What can we do? There has to be another way.
-注意行为 -蜂窝
-Behave. -Beehive.
你必须按照你听到的去做
You must do as you’re told.
-注意行为 -蜂窝
-Behave. -Beehive.
第五课 赛门 按照你听到的去做
Lesson number five, Simon.
你听到什么就按照那个去做
You must do exactly as you’re told.
蜂窝
Beehive.
蜂窝
Beehive?
请入座
Please be seated.
这儿没有蜂窝啊 你什么意思呢
There isn’t a beehive. What do you mean?
尊敬的各位 今天我们聚在一起
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together
在上帝的注视下 团聚在一起
in the sight of God and in the face of this congregation
来参加这位男士和这位女士
to join together this man and this woman
的神圣婚礼
in holy matrimony,
这是上帝的眷顾
which is an honourable estate instituted of God
这位男士纯洁的…
in the time of man’s innocence…
…和来自圣保罗的称赞…
…and commended of St Paul…
…给所有的男士以荣幸
Bzzzzzz! …to be honoured among all men.
走开
Get off!
-并且… -走开
-And is therefore… -Get off!
…没有任何不情愿…
…not by any man to be enterprised…
有一只在你身上
There’s one on you!
…或是不明智的 轻率的
…nor taken in hand unadvisedly, lightly,
放纵的…
wantonly…
有一只在你的背上…
There’s one on your back! …
只是为了满足欲望…
to satisfy man’s carnal lusts…
是她裙子上的花引来的蜜蜂
It’s the flowers on her dress!
那些花吸引了蜜蜂
They’re attracting them!
我讨厌蜜蜂 我过敏的
I hate bees. I’m allergic.
这儿没有蜜蜂 你这个傻子
There aren’t any bees, you fool!
不 有的 我都肿起来了
No, truly, I swell up.
那些可恶的小鬼
They’re trying to ruin my lovely wedding.
想要毁掉我的婚礼
Nasty, vicious creatures.
采取点行动
Do something!
赛德克 看看我 你有看见有蜜蜂吗
Cedric, look at me. Do you see any bees?
我说 看着我
I said, look at me!
你看见有蜜蜂吗 看见了吗
Do you see any bees? Do you?
-看见了吗 -我看见了
-Do you? -I do.
-哦 -没事儿 我已经打到那小虫了
-Ooaah! -It’s all right. I’ve got the little bugger.
救我 它在我的身上
It’s on me!
我的天哪 实在是对不住
Lord love a duck! I’m so dreadfully sorry!
不 不 不 不 不要…
No, no, no, no, no…
噢 主啊 我的天 对不起…
Oh, my Lord. Your Higherness!
-别碰蛋糕 -拿果馅饼
-Don’t touch the cake! -Get the tarts!
-不要拿我做的 -哦 他砸中我了
-Not me good ones! -Ow, he hit me!
-进攻 -啊
-Attack! – Aaargh!
别用蛋糕 别用蛋糕
Not the cake! Not the cake!
好的 我要把你们都摆平
Right! I’ll have the lot of you!
赛门 保龄球练习
Simon, bowling practice.
伊凡吉玲 你的规矩呢
Evangeline, where are your manners?
规矩见鬼去吧 你这条老鳟鱼
Sod my manners, you old trout.
这是我这些天来唯一享受的快乐
This is the first fun I’ve had in weeks!
哦 主啊
Oh, Lord.
莱蒂 我的头发 在哪儿
Letty, my hair. Where is it?
看看 看看这些小东西
“Look at them, the little, small things.”
好了 你们这些糟糕的邪恶的小东西们
That’s it! You dreadful, awful, monstrous creatures!
把你的手从我孩子们的身上移开
Take your hands off my children!
赛德克 结束了
Cedric, it’s over!
我不会再和你们这些
I won’t spend another minute
乌合之众再多呆一分钟了
with this rabble
我也不管那个老巫婆给你多少钱
and I don’t care how much the old hag is giving you.
莱蒂 带上小羊
Letty, the lambs!
-这裙子被毁了 -简直就是大屠♥杀♥
-This dress is ruined! -Absolute carnage!
你选了一个好老婆
A nice choice for a wife,
我必须说 赛德克
I must say, Cedric.
我抱歉 但是您给我的时间太短了
I’m sorry. You gave me no time to find anyone else.
你的孩子们
As for your children,
都被诅咒了
a lengthy spell in a corrective institution
太淘了
is long overdue.
还有你 伊凡吉玲
And you, Evangeline,
我发现你和这些孩子一样野
I can see that you are as wild as the rest of them.
可是值得骄傲的是
And proud to be. I love them,
我比您更爱他们
Lady Stitch, which is more than you do.
无礼
Insolence!
本来我应当把你留在这儿自甘堕落
I’d leave you here to rot,
但是我已经承诺要抚养你了
but I gave my word that I would raise you
既然我从来 从未违背过我的诺言
and I never, ever, break my word.
你跟我走吧
Come away now.
等一下 阿德莱德姑妈 等一下
Wait, Aunt Adelaide! Wait!
您同意了 您承诺了
You agreed. You gave your word
如果我爸爸这个月底前结婚
that if our father remarried this month,
您就给我们经济援助
you’d support us.
我是说过
I did.
那么如果他今天结了婚
So if he marries today,
您说的话还算数吗
you’ll have to keep your word.
-哦 你在浪费我的时间 -我没
-Oh, you’re wasting my time! -No.
不 不 我没
No. No, I’m not.
-他今天就会结婚的 -什么
-He will marry today. -What?
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
什么
What?
-和谁 -他将和伊凡吉玲结婚
-Who? -He’ll marry Evangeline.
乱♥伦♥
Incest?
不 不是的 阿德莱德姑妈
No! No, Aunt Adelaide.
伊凡吉玲不是我们的姐姐
Evangeline isn’t our sister.
不是你们的姐姐
Not your sister?
她当然不是我们的姐姐
Of course she’s not our sister.
那她是谁呢
Well, who is she, then?
我是他的洗碗女佣
I’m his scullery maid.
什么
What?
伊凡吉玲 你爱爸爸吗
Evangeline, do you love Papa?
当然不 我知道我的归宿
Of course not. I know my place.
我不会和他…
That wouldn’t be right. I mean…
是的
Yes.
爸爸 你爱伊凡吉玲吗
Papa, do you love Evangeline?
什么 这是十分不般配的
What? That would be totally improper.
这样的事…我是说
A thing like that could… could never happen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!