好吧 我就把我最好的衣服穿在…
Well, I’m going to put my best clothes on…
穿在猪的身上
the pig.
别这样 赛门
Simon, no.
对 就穿在猪身上
Yeah, the pig!
求你们了 别闹了
Oh, please, don’t!
欢迎您的到来 阿德莱德姑妈
Aunt Adelaide, welcome back.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我在这儿呢 阿德莱德姑妈
Here I am, Aunt Adelaide.
哦 不要靠我那么近
Oh! Don’t crowd me so.
你看上去还凑合 有茶吗 我要饮茶
You’re looking very peely-wally. Where’s my tea? I must have tea.
当然 请这边来 都准备好了
Of course. This way. At once.
我闻到潮湿的霉味
I smell damp.
没…没有吧 很淡的一点味道而已
No, no… At least not noticeably.
房♥间也很潮湿 弄得你的脸色很苍白
Damp in the house. Hence your pallid complexion.
多么好看的帽子
Lovely hat.
这是肯特郡公爵夫人的礼物 她很有品位
A gift from the Duchess of Kent. She has taste.
我向来很讨厌这间屋子
I’ve always hated this room.
-加牛奶吗 -当然不要
-Milk? -Certainly not.
污秽的东西 最有害健康了
Filthy stuff. Most unhealthy.
-加糖吗 -请加六分量吧
-Sugar? -Six, if you please.
六分量
Six.
我直接跟你说吧 塞得克
Let me not beat about the bush, Cedric.
你的孩子太多了
You have too many children.
-啊 那件事… -不要打断我
-Ah, that. -Don’t interrupt.
你的妻子 我那心灵脆弱的
Your wife, my poor, weak-minded niece,
可怜的侄女 缺乏冷静地分♥析♥问题的能力
had no sense of proportion.
但是 我知道我的责任所在
However, I know where my duties lie.
我向她承诺过
I gave her my word that I would help.
正如你所知道的那样
As you know,
塞得克 我的话就是我的法律
Cedric, my word is my law.
因此 我现在决定进一步的给予你帮助
I now propose to help you further.
哦 太感谢您了 阿德莱德姑妈
Oh, thank you, Aunt Adelaide. Thank you.
不要打岔 坐下
Don’t interrupt. Sit down.
以下是我的建议
This is my proposal.
我要带走一个你的孩子…
I shall relieve you of one of your children…
把它带到思提玛纳我那里和我住
and give it a home with me at Stitch Manor.
我知道 这样做的话 我是有一些牺牲
It will require sacrifice on my part. I realise that.
但是正像我那圣明的父亲所说
But as my sainted father always said,
责任 阿德莱德 一定要负责任
“Duty, Adelaide, always duty.”
您不必这样的 我可能…
You mustn’t. I can’t possibly…
十分的感激我 我知道
Thank me enough. I know.
你一定被这样的计划
You must feel quite overwhelmed
感动得说不出话了
by the benefits of such a plan.
你的那个幸运的女儿
Your fortunate daughter,
我是说我带走的必须是个女孩
for it must be a girl and not one of those other things,
她将由私人教师教授文学
will receive private tuition in literature,
历史 高雅的举止
history, deportment
当然还有雄辩术
and above all, elocution.
我不能容忍♥随意的发音
If there’s one thing I won’t stand for, it’s loose vowels.
爸爸怎么说的
What did Papa say?
他一定不能答应她
He must have told her not to even think of it.
他什么都没说
He didn’t say anything.
快来 我们找其他人商量商量
Come on. Let’s find the others.
我必须坦率地说 您绝对不能带走…
I must be frank. There is no question of your taking…
别说了 我总是
Hush now! I’m used to taking
帮别人擦屁♥股♥
responsibility for other people’s mistakes.
你的那些后代都到哪里去了
Now, where is the bulk of your offspring?
啊 他们在这儿
Ah. Here we are.
-哦 -巴…
-Oh! -Baaagh!
是一只蜜蜂 一只大蜜蜂 恩…
It was a bee. A big bee. Erm…
天哪
Good heavens!
走开 哎哟
Gone now. Phew.
-麽 -你看上去精神不好 塞得克
-Hm. -You’re not well, Cedric.
你应该尽快地找个妻子
The sooner you find a good wife, the better.
这样她就不会再想要带走你们这些女孩子了
This’ll put her off wanting any of you girls.
说句话 女孩儿
Speak up, girl!
哦 天哪 多么不幸的一张脸啊
Oh! What an unfortunate face.
看看那些软组织
All those bristles.
看来很难帮她找个好婆家了
It might be very hard to get her decently betrothed.
你就没有其他长得好一些的女儿
Do you not have a more comely girl?
-恩… 可能要绕过房♥子的前面 -哦
-Erm… perhaps round the front of the house. -Oh!
克丽丝 快
Chrissie, hurry up!
拽住它 克丽丝
Tie it, Chrissie.
爱里克 快阻止它
Eric, stop her!
克丽丝 别追 她会看见你的
Chrissie, stop! She’ll see you!
爸爸
Papa!
赛德克 我没想到你
Cedric, I had no idea that you
生了个这样的女儿…
had produced such a…
这样的一批长得难看至极的女孩
such an unattractive batch of females.
我这就离开了 我的帽子在哪里
I shall leave directly. Get my hat.
您的帽子 刚才还在呢
Your hat? So soon?
真的不见了 不
Really? No,
您不能… 我去帮您拿
you can’t… I’ll get it.
修维特
Hewitt!

No!
好了 就是你了
Oh, yes. You’ll do perfectly.
有点儿怕生
A little timid, perhaps,
不过我不久就会把你教育好的
but we’ll soon knock that out of you.
加油 加油 一定要背水一战
Come on, come on. It can’t do any harm to try.
我找不到您的… 您在干什么
I can’t find your… What are you doing?
我选中她了 就是她
This is the chosen one. Get her ready.
爸爸 救命
Papa, help!
克丽丝 你没听…
Chrissie? You’re not listen…
别说了 赛德克 就按照刚才我说的做
Shut up, Cedric, and do as you’re told!
保姆玛克菲 我们需要您
Nanny McPhee, we need you.
保姆玛克菲 求求您了 快现身吧
Nanny McPhee, please, we need you.
我的帽子呢
Where is my hat?
快躲起来
Hide!
我的帽子
My hat!
你竟敢
How dare you!
哦 天哪 多么有趣的景象啊
Oh, my, what a merry game.
呦呼
Yoo-hoo!
哦 我的天哪
My, my,
你有一个多么美丽的女孩啊
what a pretty girl you are.
噢 天哪 这就是我要带走的女孩儿
Oh, this is the girl for me.
快跑
Run.
这样的平衡能力 这样的敏捷
Such poise, such gaiety.
-啊 你是工作人员 -是的 夫人
-Ah, there you are, staff. -Yes, madam.
我就带这个孩子走了 给她打整好
I’m taking this child with me. Get her ready.
好的 夫人
Very well, madam.
让我们喝点雪利酒吧
Sherry time.
别忘了 总得有人和你们
Do not forget that someone has
那位伟大的姑妈一起走
to go with your great-aunt
总不能让驴和她走吧
and it cannot be the donkey, can it?
好吧 我年龄最长 我去
Well, I’m the eldest girl. I’ll go.
不行 我是最先被发现的
No. I’ve always known
我注定就要去的 我去
I was destined for tragedy. I’ll go.
阿吉去
Aggy go.
别傻了 阿吉
Don’t be silly, Aggy.
你小得还算不上一个女孩儿
You’re not even a whole girl yet.
不要争了 她要的就是我 我去
No. She wanted me. I’ll go.
你们总不能都去吧
You can’t all go.
好的 我非常的满意
Well, I am entirely satisfied.
我会遵守我的诺言的
I will keep my word, Cedric,
如果你恪守你的诺言
if you will keep yours.
在这个月末之前
You must give those children a mother
您必须给那些孩子找个新妈
before the month is out.
不行
No.
什么
What?
您不能任意的摆布我
You cannot order me around.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!