whatever junior varsity dipshit you can off the street.
然后以之作为筹码
Then use leverage.
通常十年以上的刑期这个威胁就管用
Double digit prison sentences usually do the trick
然后让他供出上一级的混♥蛋♥
and get him to flip on the next asshole up the ladder.
本质上「传说行动」就是这套路
That was essentially the Operation Leyenda playbook too.
抓捕一些人 逼他们开口
Put guys in custody, get them talking,
然后找到上家
and move up the chain.
除非 是在墨西哥
Except, this being Mexico,
我们其实谁也抓不了
we couldn’t actually arrest anyone.
如果从法律的角度来看
And if you want to be a lawyer about it,
这整件事可能都是非法的
the whole fucking thing was probably illegal.
请进
Come.
下午好 沃尔特
Afternoon, Walt.
麦克 你可以出去一下吗
Mike, can you step out?
怎么样
So?
那个医生在转运的路上了
The doctor’s taking a trip.
没什么麻烦吗 -没
There wasn’t any trouble? – Nah.
没有 长官
No, sir.
干净利索 井井有条
Clean. Clockwork.
他在洛杉矶县监狱会很受欢迎
He’s gonna be a big hit at L.A. County lockup.
德尔加多供出的那个名字
This name Delgado gave you…
塞尔吉奥·埃斯皮诺·维丁
塞尔吉奥·维丁队长
Captain Sergio Verdín?
拷问卡马雷纳的人
Camarena’s torturer.
前联邦安♥全♥局♥探员
Ex-DFS.
雇佣他的人肯定能够给出一个
Whoever hired him can put a name in the hat
将费利克斯·加利亚多和墨西哥城联♥系♥起来的人名
that connects Félix Gallardo and Mexico City.
这家伙是个现役情报官员
Guy’s an active duty intelligence officer.
要抓他可不能
Grabbing him’s not gonna be
像抓那个儿科医生一样直接套头带走
as easy as throwing a hood over some pediatrician.
没人知道我们的存在
No one knows we’re here.
早晚会有人发现医生失踪了
Sooner or later, the doctor’s gonna be missed.
你打算什么时候行动
When do you want to move?
24小时内 最多36小时
Next 24 hours, 36 max.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
听我说
Listen,
我的人已经制定出了抓这混♥蛋♥的可靠计划
my guys have worked up a solid plan to grab this asshole.
但我们必须现在就行动
But we have to go now.
墨西哥城那边说卡马雷纳的案子已经结案了
Mexico City says the Camarena case is closed.
若是我们在这儿的所作所为曝光
When what we’re doing here comes to light,
会带来严重后果
there’ll be repercussions.
包括司法和外交上的
Legal, diplomatic.
那幸好我们不是外交官
It’s a good thing we’re not diplomats.
我不希望你们去冒不必要的风险
I don’t want you taking unnecessary risks.
据我所知
It’s my understanding
你有过…
that you have, uh…
类似的经验
experience with this kind of thing.
这种情况非常特殊
It’s a unique situation,
但我有信心我们能搞定
but I’m confident that we can get it done.
你团队里的那些墨西哥人
And the Mexicans on your team,
你确信他们不会泄密吗
you trust them to stay quiet?
我的人都很可靠 每一个都是
My guys are solid. All of them.
他们知道参与这次行动的意义
And they know why they’re here.
得罪了缉毒局 你将无处藏身
You fuck with the DEA, nowhere is safe.
对维丁采取行动
Move on Verdín.
动静小点 -是 长官
Quietly. – Yes, sir.
沃尔特
Walt.
别他妈被抓到
Do not get fucking caught.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
怎么样了
What happened?
行动获得批准了
I got the green light.
你告诉他我们对维丁的监控情况了吗
And you told him about our surveillance on Verdín?
保镖 以及我们无法确定的日程安排
Bodyguards, fucked-up schedule we can’t pin down?
我跟他汇报得比较简单
I mean, I kept it simple.
他以为我们已经有计划了 所以…
The man thinks we got a plan, so…
我们来想一个计划
let’s come up with one.
我算你两百万
I put you down for two million.
我们筹集这些钱是用来
That money we’re collecting to
把桑地诺阵线那帮混♥蛋♥赶出尼加拉瓜的
push those Sandinista fuckers out of Nicaragua.
大家都出钱了
Everyone’s chipping in.
这对生意有好处
It’s good for business.
希望如此
Let’s hope so.
我安排了飞机全天候待命为你服务
I’ve got planes in the air for you night and day.
我们途经墨西哥的货运量空前得高
We’re pushing more volume through Mexico than ever.
我的问题不在货运量
My problem isn’t volume.
而在于现金流
It’s cash flow.
边境上的麻烦总不可能一直持续下去吧
That bullshit at the border can’t go on forever, right?
他今晚会来 对吗
He’s coming tonight, right?
他们告诉我他会来
They told me he’ll be here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
放松点
Try to relax.
你想听听局外人的意见吗
You want an outsider’s opinion?
你现在要求的…
What you’re asking right now…
有点多
it’s a lot,
毕竟近期以来的形势很不好
given how things have been going.
我的人已经有疑问了
My people are asking questions.
我没时间了
I’m out of time.
我必须今晚就跟他谈
I have to talk to him tonight.
祝你好运
Good luck.
所以 你想要多少
So, how much did you have in mind?
你有多少
How much have you got?
两百公斤
Two hundred kilos.
这个量对别♥墅♥派对来说够多了
That’s a lot of powder for a house party.
你有什么计划
What are your plans for it?
我希望你知道 货谁都可以买♥♥到
I hope you know, anyone can buy merch.
很容易
It’s easy.
难的是什么
What’s tricky?
运输和分销
Transportation and distribution.
跟我说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don’t know.
你打算怎么跟瓜达拉哈拉那位说这事
What will you tell your friend in Guadalajara?
你打算怎么跟卡利那边说这事
What will you tell your friends in Cali?
一字不提
Nothing.
你我联手会赚到很多钱的
You and I are going to make a lot of money.
荣幸至极
It’s been a pleasure.
小白
Güero.
阿马多
Amado.
你好 老兄 -没事到处逛逛
Hey, man. – Nothing, just hanging.
露皮塔 你好吗 -很好 你呢 阿马多
Lupita, how are you? – Good, and you, Amado?
我很好 -阿科斯塔呢
All good. – Where’s Acosta?
有点事走不开
Something came up.
一切都好吗 -是的 都很好
Everything cool? – Yeah, all good.
里面见 -好的
See you inside. – You got it.
你好吗 矮子
What’s up, Chapo?
你呢 阿马多 -挺好 过来看看 科奇
What’s up, Amado? – Nothing, just here. Hey, Cochi.
阿马多
Amado.
衬衫不错
Nice shirt, man.
他用防护罩细心装着带过来的
He carried it here in a bag.
他妈妈帮他烫好的 -闭嘴
His mommy ironed it for him. – Shut up!
走吧
Let’s go.
你听说我们给老大准备了什么礼物吗
You hear what we got the boss?
一定让你震惊 老兄
Fucking blow your mind, brother.
你要想加入进来 我们可以算上你一份
If you want, we can cut you in on it.
你出20%或25%的钱
Sell you, like… 20, 25%.
15%也行 毕竟是我们的主意
Maybe 15, since it was our idea.
不用了 科奇
I’m good, Cochi.
待会儿见 -好的
See you around. – All right.
看看那两个混♥蛋♥
Look at these two motherfuckers.
提华纳孬种兄弟出现了
Tijuana pussies made an appearance.
该死的蠢驴
Fucking donkeys.
他们要不是靠讨好费利克斯
If they didn’t kiss Félix’s ass…
早就饿死了
they’d starve.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!