汉诺威市 新罕布♥什♥尔州 1989年
神经科学诊疗院
芝加哥南20英里
平原镇 伊利诺伊州
会计师
克里斯汀 沃尔夫
光剑
星球大战
五年前
卡尔 高斯
戴娜 卡明斯
生机器械公♥司♥
个人介绍
路易斯 卡罗尔
也被人称作为数学王子
卡尔 费里德里希 高斯
你值得
戴娜
汉诺威镇 新罕布♥什♥尔州(美国)
精神庇护所
Hey, hey, hey!
嗨 嗨 嗨
What the fuck?
搞毛啊
Wait! I gotta call it in!
等等 我要报♥警♥了
Move it!
都让开
Hey!

Bobby, you hear me?
鲍比 你听到了吗
Right there, motherfucker!
老子在这呢 天杀的混♥蛋♥
Please.
求求你了
Just fucking stop, man!
求你停手吧 老兄
Just put the gun down!
把枪放下
Come on.
可以吗
Please.
求你了
I’m fucking begging you.
求你放我一条生路吧
I didn’t touch him. I didn’t touch that old man!
我没动那个老头子 一根汗毛都没动啊
I wasn’t even…
我甚至连
Worse on Friday Died on Saturday.
周五病入膏肓 周六撒手人寰
Buried on Sunday.
周日入土为安
That was the end of Solomon Grundy.
所罗门 格兰德的一生就此而终
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.
所罗门 格兰德 周一呱呱坠地
Christened on Tuesday.
周二洗礼授名
Justine, please.
贾斯汀 安静点儿
It’s called “stimming,” self-stimulation.
这叫做 自我刺♥激♥ 一种自发的刺♥激♥行为
Whereas you and I might tap our fingers,
就像你和我 可能会用手指敲击桌面
grind our teeth, bite our nails,
磨牙或者是咬指甲一样
your son rocks back and forth.
你的孩子则会像这样前后晃动
It’s more obvious, but perfectly natural.
虽然看起来更为明显 但却是完全正常的
We came here because we heard you specialized in…
我们这次来 主要是听说你十分擅长于
What is it? What does he have?
什么来着 他得了什么病来着
I’m not a fan of labels, ma’am.
我不喜欢给人贴标签 女士
Your son is a remarkable young man.
你的儿子是个很有天赋的孩子
Who goes crazy when you turn the vacuum on.
可他一听到吸尘器的声音就开始发疯
He wears one T-shirt, won’t let you hug him.
一直只穿同一件T恤 不让人抱他
Loud noises, bright lights
嘈杂的声音 强烈的光线
can be especially difficult for someone like your son.
对您的孩子来说都是难以适应的
The shirt, most likely fabric sensitivity.
关于T恤嘛 很可能是对纤维过于敏感
Hugging, closeness, touching…
和人拥抱 亲密接触 被人抚摸 这些都
Justine, no shoes today.
好了 贾斯汀 今天不♥穿♥鞋了
That can be a challenge, yes.
都可能是一些障碍 是这样的
When it’s somebody else’s child,
如果他是别人的孩子
it’s a challenge.
这只是一些小障碍
When it’s yours,
但当他是你自己的孩子
it’s a problem.
这些就是大♥麻♥烦
My practice focuses on education.
我的工作 主要专注于教育
I’d like to work with your son, at his speed.
我愿意和您的孩子一起应对这些问题 按他的节奏来
Help him develop the skills he’ll need to lead a full life.
帮助他培养他今后人生用得到的一些基本技能
Communicating, eye contact,
比如与人沟通 用眼神交流
understanding non-verbal cues,
理解非语言暗示
making friends.
结交朋友
The only friend he has is his little brother.
他唯一的朋友是他的弟弟
I’m sure moving from base to base hasn’t helped.
我敢说 这和我们一直搬家有关系
My husband’s in the Army, which means we all are.
我丈夫在军队工作 这意味着搬家对我们是家常便饭
Would you be willing to let your son stay with us for the summer
你们愿意让他在这和我们待一个夏天吗 和我一起
free of charge, working with me in a sensory-friendly environment?
在这个亲切熟悉的环境里 这是免费的
That’s not gonna happen.
这不可能
If loud noises and bright lights bother him,
如果他不能适应强光和噪音
he needs more of it, not less.
那他就更需要去适应这些
The world is not a sensory-friendly place,
这世界可不是什么亲切熟悉的地方
and that’s where he needs to learn to live.
他必须学会如何在世界上生活
Not in here.
而不是这里
Doctor, in your opinion,
大夫 在你看来
can our son lead a normal life?
我们的儿子能正常生活吗
Define normal.
什么叫做 正常
I need to finish! I need to finish!
我得拼完 我必须得拼完
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.
所罗门 格兰德 周一呱呱坠地
Christened on Tuesday Married on Wednesday.
周二洗礼授名 周三燕尔新婚
Sick on Thursday Worse on Friday.
周四偶感疾病 周五病入膏肓
Died on Saturday Buried on Sunday
周六撒手人寰 周日入土为安
I need to finish!
我得把它拼完
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.
所罗门 格兰德 周一呱呱坠地
Christened on Tuesday Married on Wednesday.
周二洗礼授命 周三燕尔新婚
Sick on Thursday Worse on Friday.
周四偶感疾病 周五病入膏肓
Died on Saturday.
周六撒手人寰
Buried on Sunday.
周日入土为安
I, uh… I never thought of myself as a quitter… Fourth-generation farmer.
我 嗯 我从来不是一个半途而废的人 我家可是四代务农
But between the property taxes
但是考虑到我们的财产税
and the fertilizer costs, and insurance…
还有肥料费用 加上保险
Oh, to hell With it.
哦 见鬼去吧
What if, just temporarily, mind you,
如果 我们 就这一次
on our credit card?
用我们的信♥用♥卡♥缴税
Do you like it?
你喜欢这个吗
I made it myself.
我自己做的呢
No, not particularly.
不 不是特喜欢
But do you ever sell them?
但是 你做这个卖♥♥钱吗
At church fairs now and again.
有时候在教堂的集♥会♥上卖♥♥
Mrs. Rice, you may have what the IRS calls a “home-based business.”
赖斯太太 在国税局眼里 你拥有一个 居家生意
when you make those?
你在家里的哪个房♥间做这些项链
I don’t, really.
我也说不准 真的
Just wherever I happen to be, I guess.
一般我在哪里就在哪里做
In front of the TV, at the kitchen table.
可能在电视前 在厨房♥的桌子上
I like to spread my beads out in the dining room, but Frank gets…
我喜欢把这些珠子摊在餐厅里做 但是弗兰克他
Yes, it would be better if you could try to remember
很好 如果您能记得一个您生产这些项链的
the one specific space that you use.
具体地点就再好不过了
Your home is 2,913 square feet.
您家的房♥屋面♥积♥是2913平方英尺
IRS code allows us to deduct from your taxable income
国税局允许把您总房♥屋面♥积♥中的用于生产性用途的一部分
a percentage of your workspace relative to your overall home.
从您的应税所得中扣除
What… Mr. Rice…
什么 赖斯先生
How big is your dining room?
您家的餐厅 不
Mrs. Rice’s office.
赖斯太太的办公室 有多大
I wouldn’t so much as call it an office…
那里也算不上什么办公室
Oh.

It’s, uh, approximately 200, uh…
大概 额 大约200
Well, make it 300 square feet.
好吧 就当它有300平方英尺吧
Excellent. Mrs. Rice…
好极了 赖斯先生
Dolores.
叫我德洛丽丝吧
Dolores, when you order supplies, do you order online?
德洛丽丝 当你采购原料的时候 你是在网上订购吗
I don’t. I just zip on over to the bead store.
不是的 我直接跑到店里去买♥♥
Zip?
怎么去
I drive the truck.
我开卡车去
The company truck.
公♥司♥的卡车
Come in.
进来
Mr. King, you have wandered
金先生 你现在已经越过了你
so far outside your legal purview.
在法律上的权限
As president of Southern Gulf Bank,
作为南部海湾银行的行长
I intend to protect my customers’ privacy…
我要保护我的客户的隐私
Stop talking.
闭嘴
You have a very cavalier attitude for the president of a bank,
你银行的资产烂成那个样子
with such a piss-poor capital cushion.
你还好意思和我这么说话
Now, I want a record of every transaction Abayed has had for the past two years.
现在 我想要你们过去两年的每一笔交易记录
Deposits, withdrawals, cashier’s checks, credit cards.
存款 取款 出纳员支票 信♥用♥卡♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!