你们指定送到哪个仓库 我们就送到哪儿
deliver it to whatever warehouse you ask,
之后我们就等着
and then we wait.
有时等上几周 甚至几个月
For weeks, sometimes months.
你们欠我们的钱 越来越多了
The money we’re owed by you, it’s adding up.
你经营可♥卡♥因♥生意的时间没有我们长
You haven’t been working with coke as long as us.
也许你不清楚这门生意是如何运作的
Maybe you don’t understand how it works.
产品比钞票更容易转移
Product’s easier to move than cash.
重量更轻 包装紧实
Weighs less, packs tighter…
货物转移快 现金转移慢
Powder is fast, cash is slow.
不过 我们肯定是会还钱的
We always pay our bills, though.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I understand.
问题在于
The thing is,
你的组织欠我们两亿多美金
your organization owes us over $200 million.
这点钱对你来说很多吗
Is that a lot to you?
对我来说不多
For me, no.
但对我的手下来说很多
For my people, yes.
我掌控着非常多的广场组织
See, I control a lot of plazas…
现在他们很缺钱
and, right now, they’re short.
我甚至自己掏钱来维持他们的运转
I’ve used my own money to keep them going.
听着
Look…
你刚看到的外面那些人
all the people you see out there…
将军 州长
generals, governors…
这是墨西哥
that’s Mexico.
你最大的客户身边就是这群人
The neighbors to your biggest customer.
别误会
Don’t get me wrong,
我不想破坏我们双方好不容易建立的合作关系
I don’t want to disrupt what our organizations have built.
但是这个债务不能再拖了
But this debt I’m carrying, it can’t go on.
你的宅子很漂亮 米格尔·安赫尔
You have a nice house, Miguel Ángel.
里面聚满了…
Filled with…
面容俊俏的人
nice-looking people.
位高权重的人
Important people.
但是我想知道
But I wonder…
其中有多少人会对你说真话
how many of them tell you the truth.
我猜一个都没有
I’m thinking none.
所以我来帮你个忙 告知你真♥相♥吧
So, let me do you the favor of telling you the truth.
你的组织之所以出现资金问题
Your organization has money trouble
是因为查封率超过40%
because seizures are up over 40%.
为什么
Why?
或许是因为缉毒局
Maybe because the DEA doubled
在过去的六个月 增加了一倍的探员人手
its number of agents in the last six months.
为什么会这样呢
Now, why would that be?
我是直接告诉你 还是你已经猜到了
Should I tell you, or have you guessed?
绑♥架♥并杀害一名美国缉毒局探员
The kidnapping and murder of an American DEA agent.
这和我们的人没有任何关系
Which my partners and I had nothing to do with.
但当初若是有人问我们的意见
But if we were asked,
我们一定会叫那个想出这主意的人
we’d have told whoever came up with the idea…
把枪含进嘴里 开枪自尽
to put a gun in their mouth and pull the fucking trigger.
因为这对生意非常不利
‘Cause that was bad for business.
那件事造成的后果
The consequences of that…
都是你们的问题
are your problem.
跟我们没关系
Not ours.
真♥相♥就是这样 米格尔·安赫尔
That’s the truth, Miguel Ángel.
不过 听着
But, hey…
如果你们遇到麻烦了
if you’re having trouble,
我们可以随时增加供货
we can always send up more product.
前提是你有能力处理
If you can handle it.
就觉得不可能嘛
Didn’t think so.
我们会继续付钱给你运送可♥卡♥因♥
We’ll continue to pay you to transport our cocaine.
一如往常
In the exact same way we always have.
一手交货 一手交钱
And you’ll get your money… when you get it.
如果你觉得不行
If that doesn’t work for you,
相信我们一定能想出其它的方案
I’m sure we can figure something else out.
你也可以回归
And you can go back to
我们助你发大财之前的那种生活
doing whatever it was you were doing before we made you rich.
生日快乐 米格尔·安赫尔
Happy birthday, Miguel Ángel.
年年有今日
Many more.
他这就走了吗
He’s leaving already?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说这是我自己的问题
Told me that it’s my problem.
他们欠我们的钱怎么办
What about the money they owe us?
等他们有钱了就会付的
When they get to it.
费利克斯 照这样下去 我们撑不了六个月
Félix, at the rate we’re going, we won’t last six months.
你说得对
You’re right.
是撑不了
We wouldn’t.
但这不重要了
But it won’t matter.
六个月后 我会掌控哥伦比亚贩毒集团
In six months, I’ll own the Colombians.
那些混♥蛋♥将为我卖♥♥命
Those bastards will work for me.
我今晚这话 绝对作数
I went on record tonight.
我明天要出趟差
I’m going away on business tomorrow.
如果一切顺利 等我回来再跟你解释一切
If it goes well, I’ll explain everything when I get back.
我怎么和那些广场的人说
What do I tell the plazas?
他们知道你和巴丘谈过了
They know you were talking to Pacho.
告诉他们一切尽在掌握
Tell them everything is being handled.
往你们的方向去了 所有人就位
Coming your way. Everyone in position.
收到
Copy that.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
快走啊 混♥蛋♥
Move it, asshole!
走啊
Move!
快把你的破车开走 -我开着呢
Move that piece of junk. – I’m trying.
这破车发动不起来了
Son of a bitch isn’t working.
这个混♥蛋♥在干什么呢
What’s this asshole doing?
我叫你把你的破车… -我快速检查一下
I said move your shit– – I’m checking it out really quick.
车坏了
It’s not working.
我没看到他们 先生
I don’t see them, sir.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
继续开
Keep going.
混♥蛋♥ 把引擎盖合上 我们帮你在后面推
You know what, asshole? Close that shit. We’ll push you.

Okay.
我们来推一下这破车
Let’s push this idiot.
看看能不能推动 这些水泥很重
See if we can move it. All that cement’s heavy.
快点 混♥蛋♥
Move it, asshole.
这是什么狗屁东西
What is this shit?
坐在那里别动 混♥蛋♥
You just sit there, motherfucker.
该死
Shit.
我们有麻烦了 -该死
We got a bogey. – Ah, shit.
快啊 掉头回去 往回走
Come on, turn around, man. Turn around.
该死 -开始吧
Fuck. – It’s on.
沃尔特 我们有麻烦了 -太迟了
Walt, we got a problem. – Too fucking late.
回去吧
Go back.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
快开车 快开 白♥痴♥
Move, you bastard! Move, idiot!
出来 -关掉喇叭
Out of the car! – Shut it off!
关掉喇叭 -快点 快
The horn! Kill it! – Quickly! Move!
关掉喇叭 -快动
Shut off the horn! – Move it!
出来
Get out!
立刻
Now!
听到了吗
Hear that?
快上车
Get in the car.
出事了
Something’s up.
快点 立刻
Move! Now!
给我下车
Out of the car!
出来
Get out!
别动
Don’t move!
立刻
Now!
嘿 你们不是说要帮我推车吗
Hey, I thought you were going to help me push.
他们往你们的方向去了 收到了吗
They’re headed your way! Copy?
快从车里出来
Get out of the fucking car!
浪费太多时间了 我们该走了
Too much time! We gotta go!
该死
Oh, shit.
掩护我 趴下
Cover me! Cover me! Get down!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!