1962年11月30日 星期五
起床由诉说”如今”和”现在”开始
Waking up begins with saying “Am” and “Now”.
珍妮弗 我不会再说第二遍
Jennifer, I’m not gonna tell you again.
过去八个月 起床是件痛苦的事
For the past eight months waking up has actually hurt.
意识开始慢慢接受「我还活着」的冰冷现实
The cold realization that I’m still here slowly sets in.
我向来都不是很喜欢起床
I was never terribly fond of waking up.
我从不会从床上一跃而起
I was never one to jump out of bed
像吉姆一样微笑着迎接新一天
and greet the day with a smile like Jim was.
我以前常常想揍他
I used to want to punch him sometimes
因为他早上总是如此雀跃
in the morning he was so happy.
我总是告诉他
I always used to tell him
只有愚人才会笑迎每一天
that only fools greet the day with a smile…
只有愚人才可能逃避简单的事实
that only fools possibly escape the simple truth.
即 此时此刻并非只是此时此刻
That now isn’t simply now.
这是个冰冷的提醒 今日比昨日又多逝去一日
It’s a cold reminder. One day later than yesterday.
今年比去年又多逝去一年
One year later than last year.
迟早 人生会走到尽头
And that sooner or later it will come.
他以前常常笑我 然后亲我的脸颊一口
He used to laugh at me and then give me kiss on the cheek.
早晨我需要花费不少时间才能变成乔治
It takes time in the morning for me to become George.
花时间调整为大家期待中的乔治
The time to adjust to what is expected of George
和他举手投足间的一切细节
and how he is to behave.
待我穿戴完毕 并敷上最后一层装饰
By the time I have dressed and put the final layer of polish…
变成那个稍显僵硬 却完美无瑕的乔治
on the now slightly stiff but quite perfect George…
我很清楚我该扮演怎样的角色
I know fully what part I’m supposed to play.
看着镜子
Looking in the mirror
回望我的不仅是一张脸
staring back at me isn’t so much as a face…
还有那陷入困境中的表情
as the expression of a predicament.
赶紧熬过这一天吧
Just get through the goddamn day.
可能这有些小题大做
A bit melodramatic, I guess.
但话说话来
But then again…
我的心已破碎
my heart has been broken.
我感觉自己在下沉 溺水
I feel as if I am sinking, drowning…
无法呼吸
can’t breathe.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren’t you going to say something?
你在开玩笑吗 简直完美至极
Are you kidding? It’s spectacular.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
停下 别闹了
Just stop it. Stop it.
我觉得你还没准备好在玻璃房♥里生活
I don’t think that you’re quite ready for life in a glass house.
有窗帘 老家伙
Drapes, old man.
是你总说我们是隐形人
You’re the one who is always saying that we are invisible.
我不是这个意思
That’s not exactly what I meant.
人生第一次 我看不到自己的未来
For the first time in my life I can’t see my future.
每日过得混沌不清
Every day goes by in a haze.
但今天我打算改变一下
But today I have decided will be different.
终于来了 你知道这里下了一整天雨
Finally. You know it’s been raining here all day.
我被困在这房♥子里 期待你的来电
I’ve been trapped in this house waiting for you to call.
抱歉 我肯定是打错电♥话♥了
I’m sorry, I must have the wrong number.
我要找乔治·法尔科纳先生
I’m calling for Mr. George Falconer.
抱歉 我以为来电的是其他人
I’m sorry, I was expecting someone else.
没错 先生 你没有拨错号♥码
Yes sir, you have indeed called the correct number.
有什么能效劳的
How may I help you?
我是哈罗德·阿克利
This is Harold Ackerley.
我是吉姆的表弟
I’m Jim’s cousin.
当然了 晚上好 阿克利先生
Of course. Yes, good evening Mr. Ackerley.
恐怕我有些坏消息要通知你
I’m afraid I’m calling with some bad news.
出了一场车祸
There has been a car accident.
车祸
An accident?
这里最近下了不少雪
There has been a lot of snow here lately
路面结冰很滑
and the roads have been icy.
吉姆进城的时候 车失控了
On his way into town, Jim lost control of his car.
他当场死亡
It was instantaneous apparently.
是昨天出的车祸
It happened late yesterday,
但他父母不想给你打电♥话♥
but his parents didn’t want to call you.
我明白了
I see.
事实上 他们也不知道我正给你打电♥话♥
In fact, they don’t know that I’m calling you now.
但我想你该知道
But I thought that you should know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这肯定很令人震惊
I know this must be quite a shock.
我们也都无法接受这个现实
It was for all of us.
是的 没错
Yes, indeed.
-会举♥行♥葬礼吗 -后天
– Will there be a service? – The day after tomorrow.
那我最好挂了电♥话♥
Well, I suppose I should get off the phone…
订趟航♥班♥
and book a plane flight.
葬礼只允许亲人参加
The service is just for family.
亲人 当然
For family, of course.
谢谢你的来电
Well, thank you for calling.
-阿克利先生 -什么事
– Mr. Ackerley? – Yes?
-我能问问那些狗怎么样了吗 -不止一只吗
– May I ask what happened to the dogs? – Dogs?
他当时带着一只狗 但也死了 还有一只吗
There was a dog with him but he died. Was there another one?
是的 有一只小些的母狗
Yes, there was a small female.
我不知道 抱歉
I don’t know, I’m sorry.
我没听别人提起其他的狗
I haven’t heard anyone mentioning another dog.
好吧 谢谢来电 阿克利先生
Well, thank you for calling, Mr. Ackerley.
再见 法尔科纳先生
Goodbye, Mr. Falconer.
喂 夏莉
Hello, Charley.
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
夏洛特 没人会在早上8点前给我打电♥话♥
Charlotte, nobody else calls me before eight in the morning.
我打得不算太早吧 你听起来很暴躁
I didn’t call too early, did I? You sound grumpy.
不 我有点头疼
No, I have a headache.
听着 我正想给你打电♥话♥
Listen, I was going to call you actually.
今晚的见面 现在改主意会不会太迟了
Is too late to change my mind about tonight?
不 当然不迟 我一周没见你了
No, of course not. I haven’t seen you all week.
我迫不及待想闻到你的气息
I’m dying for a dose of you.
我知道 对不起
I know, I’m sorry.
好极了 晚上见
So great, I’ll see you tonight.
我得走了 上班要迟了
I have to run. I’m late for the work.
晚点从学校给你电♥话♥
I’ll call you later from school.
好 到时见
Alright, I see you then.
-拜 小家伙 -拜 老家伙
– Bye, kiddo. – Bye, old man.
早上好 乔治先生
Good morning, Mr. George.
先生 您今天气色不太好
Sir, you don’t look so good today.
早上好 艾尔瓦 是的 我昨晚没睡好
Good morning, Alva. No, I didn’t sleep very well.
你今早忘了把面包从冷冻室拿出来
You forgot to take the bread out of the freezer this morning.
那样更新鲜
It stays fresh that way.
今早的有点太”新鲜”了
It was a little too fresh this morning.
我书桌上有一些纸
There are some papers laid out on my desk,
那样放着就行 不用动它们
which need to stay there. Please don’t move them.
恐怕我的钢笔漏水 弄得床上到处都是
I’m afraid my pen leaked all over the bed.
没关系 先生
It’s okay, sir.
-艾尔瓦 -什么事 先生
– Alva? – Yes, sir?
谢谢你 你太棒了
Thank you, you’re a wonderful.
本届政♥府♥ 履行了承诺
This government, as promised,
一直密切监视着
has maintained the closest surveillance
建立在古巴的苏联军事装备
of the Soviet military buildup on the Island of Cuba.
过去一周内 毋庸置疑的证据
Within the past week unmistakable evidence
已然证明了…
has established the fact…
英文系
-法尔科纳教授 -什么事
– Professor Falconer? – Yes?
今早有个学生来询问您的地址
There was a student here this morning asking for your address.
我的地址
My address?
-你给他了吗 -是的 先生
– Did you give it to him? – Yes, sir.
我给了
I did.
我希望这没关系
I hope that’s okay.
我现在意识到我或许不该给 但他特别和善
I realize that I probably shouldn’t have but he was very nice.
我还没意识到他就…
Before I knew it he…
你头发梳得很好看 很适合你
Your hair looks great like that. Really fits suits you.
你总是打扮得这么漂亮
You always look so beautiful,
清爽怡人
really fresh…
你的笑容很甜美
You have such a lovely smile.
-阿佩吉[香水] -什么 先生
– Arpège? – Sir?
非常美丽
Really beautiful.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章金刚狼
下一篇文章冷山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!