Home 历史电影 血战纳尔维克 Narvik – Hitler’s First Defeat(2022)

血战纳尔维克 Narvik – Hitler’s First Defeat(2022)

0
血战纳尔维克 Narvik – Hitler’s First Defeat(2022)

They’ll come soon.
很快?
Soon?
是的
Yes.
妈妈?
Mommy?
我流血了
I’m bleeding.
我看过了 他没有流血
I’ve looked. He’s not bleeding.
我知道
I know.
他做噩梦了
It’s his nightmares.
奥莱!
Ole!
奥莱!
Ole!
不要!
No!
奥莱!
Ole!
奥莱!
Ole!
对不起 领事
I’m sorry, Consul.
她死活要来
She insisted.
去找医生
Get the doctor.
托夫特太太
Mrs. Tofte.
-请快点 -怎么了?
-Right away, please. -What happened?
他的伤口已经严重感染了
His wound is badly infected.
我们有无数受重伤的士兵
We have countless seriously injured soldiers.
医生奉命先照顾他们
And the doctor is under orders to take care of them first.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
但我是为你工作的
But I work for you.
我知道
I know.
他是我的全部 求你了!
He is all I have. Please!
但你不明白 我不能
But you don’t understand. I can’t
越过指挥官行使权力
go over the heads of the commanders.
这是军事问题
It is a military issue.
我知道领事在哪里
I know where the consul is.
什么?
Pardon?
我知道英国人在哪里
I know where the Englishmen are.
英格丽德?
Ingrid?
-英格丽德在吗? -请在大厅等候
-Is Ingrid here? -Please wait in the lobby.
但我有要紧事
But it’s really important.
英格丽德?
Ingrid?
到底怎么回事?
What’s going on?
他病了吗?
Is he sick?
他没什么大碍
He’ll be okay.
我能跟你说句话吗?
Can I talk to you?
-现在不行 -够了
-Not now. -That’s enough.
我没法等了
I can’t wait.
他们已经被抓了
They’ve been caught.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
小屋里有德国士兵
There were German soldiers at the cabin.
他们看到你了吗?
Did they see you?
要非常小心
You have to do it carefully.
确保他一动不动
Make sure he’s completely still.
你是怎么在这里请到医生的?
How were you able to get a doctor here?
比约格 看着我
Bjorg, look at me.
我没说你帮助藏匿他们
I didn’t say you helped hide them.
看 再往右两毫米 就打到肺部了
Look. Two millimeters to the right, and it would have hit his lung.
不幸中的万幸
Small blessings.
(罗姆巴肯峡湾 两周后)
ROMBAKEN FJORD, 2 WEEKS LATER
(挪威和法国士兵一直在等待 发动纳尔维克战役的命令)
NORWEGIAN AND FRENCH SOLDIERS HAVE WAITED FOR THE GO-AHEAD FOR THE BATTLE OF NARVIK
榴弹!
Grenade!
雷♥管♥怎么样了?
How are the blasting caps?
还能用 长官
They’ll work, sir.
是吗?
Yes?

Here.
他们一发射完
As soon as they’ve fired,
就把大炮移回隧♥道♥ 完全隐藏了
they move the cannon back into the tunnel so it’s completely hidden.
你看到五个机♥枪♥的位置了吗?
Do you see the five machine gun positions?

Yes.
法国人一旦拿下它们 就会发信♥号♥♥
Once the French have taken it out, you’ll get a signal from there,
然后全速进入隧♥道♥ 拿下那些大炮
then go full speed into the tunnel and take out the cannons.
这是进入纳尔维克之前的最后一座山
This is the last hill before Narvik.
记住了!
Remember that!
快点!
Come on!
我没看到任何信♥号♥♥
I don’t see any signal.
继续前进
Keep going.
汉森!
Hansen!
冈纳?
Gunnar?
我要死了吗?
Am I dying?
这不是你的血
It’s not your blood.
快跑!
Run!
你想死吗?
Do you want to die?
站住!
Halt!
站住!
Halt!
该死的胆小鬼!
Goddamn cowards!
谁要是再敢退一步
If anyone takes another step,
我就毙了他!
I’ll shoot them!
给我回去!
Get back up!
少校 开罗女士被击中了
Major, MS Cairo has been hit.
我们得拿下那门大炮!
We have to take out that cannon!
走吧
Come on.
快来!
Come on!
快点 战士们 跟着他
Come on, guys! Let’s follow him.
走 跟着他!
Let’s go, follow him!
没用的!
It’s no use!
我们不能在这里放弃 冈纳
We can’t give up here, Gunnar.
我们必须挺住
We have to get up.
还有另一种方法
There’s another way.
另一种方法?
Another way?
单靠我们不行的
We can’t do it alone.
法国人?
French?
走吧 普雷斯内斯!
Come on, Praestnes!

Yes.
一切顺利吗?
Everything alright?
都在掌控之中吗?
Everything under control?
说话啊!
Say something!
开枪!
Shoot!
打死他们!
Shoot them dead!
不要开枪!
Don’t shoot!
嘿!不要开枪!
Hi. Don’t shoot!
少校!
Major!
大炮已被摧毁!
Major! The cannon has been taken out!
已被摧毁
Roger.
弗雷莫德!
Forward!
给 拿住了吗?
Here, you got that?
-这个呢? -烧掉
-What about this one? -Burn it.
这里还有更多
Here’s more.
进去把楼梯上的那个拿来
Go in and get the one from the stairs.
-你找我? -嗯
-You asked for me? -Yes.
武索执意
Wussow here
要在离开前找你谈谈
insisted on talking with you before he leaves.
你好点了?
So you’re doing better?
那就好
That’s nice to see.
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该谢谢你
I should thank you.
你帮了我很大的忙
You were a great help to me and
也帮了纳尔维克
to Narvik.
(皇家大酒店)
ROYAL HOTEL
-你要走了吗? -是的
-Are you leaving? -Yes.
真遗憾
Sadly.
你要不要跟我去柏林?
Would you consider accompanying me to Berlin?
奥莱 你先去和波莉说会儿话
Ole, can you talk to Polly?
我马上就过去
I’ll be there soon.
奥莱 跟我来
Ole, come with me.
好了
There…
为什么?
Why?
你喜欢巧克力吗?