(根据真实事件改编)
(罗德岛 沃里克)
露比!
Ruby!
热狗!
Hot dog!
露比 过来吃热狗啦
Ruby, come get it.
热狗!
Hot dog!
乖孩子!
Oh! Good girl! Good girl.
乖孩子 哦 露比!
Good girl. Oh, Ruby!
你和那家人还有个约会呢
And you have a date with a family.
你内心深处是想被领养的
Somewhere in you is an adoptable dog.
我知道
I know. I know.
好了 乖孩子 来吧
All right. Good girl. Come on.
我的天!我们有臭鼬肥皂
Oh my gosh! We’ve got skunk soap.
太好了 谢谢 来吧 露比
Perfect. Thank you. Come on, Ruby.
它知道会有家庭来挑走它的 -它不想离开我们
She knows a family’s picking her up. -She doesn’t want to leave us.
不 它是不想离开你
No, no, no, she doesn’t want to leave you.
我可以带走它 但我丈夫会离开我的
Well, I’d take her home, but my husband would leave me.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
这次要很认真
This is serious now.
你已经留在这儿六个月了 对
You’ve been here six months. Yeah.
你不能搞砸这次机会了
You cannot blow this chance.
你已经换过七个人家了
You’ve been to seven homes already.
该死的狗!
Darn dog!
露比!
Ruby!
快出去 露比!
Get out of there, Ruby!
露比!
Ruby!
是时候好好表现了 宝贝
It’s time to clean up your act, sweetie.
好吗?来吧 臭臭 让我们洗干净
All right? Come on, stinky. Let’s get you going.
希望这次收养能够圆♥满♥
Let’s hope this placement sticks.
好了
All right.
我洗过了 -我在上面捡到一片洋葱
Oh, I washed that. -I just picked a piece of onion off it.
香香!
Yum, yum, yum.
跟我们一起坐下 我不会让我家的三年级小学生站着的
Come sit with us. I don’t even let my third graders eat while standing.
我三年级没及格 四年级也是
I failed third grade. And fourth.
你太夸张了 -你也会判我不及格的
You’re exaggerating. -Oh, you’d have failed me.
不会 你会是我最爱的学生 老师的宠儿
Never. You would be my favorite. Teacher’s pet.
再见
Bye.
今天小心
Careful today.
一直很小心
Always.
说“爸爸再见” -爸爸再见
Say “Bye, Dada.” -Bye-bye, Dada.
那条船位置很好
That boat’s in a good spot there.
顺着水流往下走 -我们走吧 搜索!
Head down current there. -Let’s go. Seek!

Morning.

Morning.
那是K9部门 正在寻找昨晚从车里扔出来的毒品
It’s the K9 unit. -Yeah. Searching for drugs tossed out of a vehicle last night.
那是马特·萨雷拉的队伍 顶尖中的顶尖
That’s some of Matt Zarella’s team down there. Best of the best.
就像是海豹特种部队
Like a Navy SEAL Special Ops team.
它们鼻子里有3亿个气味感受器 而人类只有600万个
300 million olfactory receptors in their noses, compared to six million in people.
它们的嗅觉要灵敏十万倍
Their sense of smell’s 100,000 times more acute than ours.
如果我们能在一杯咖啡里尝出一勺糖 一只狗能在…
If we can sense a teaspoon of sugar in a cup of coffee, a dog can detect a teaspoon of sugar–
两个奥♥运♥会标准泳池的水中尝出来
In two Olympic-size pools filled with water.
是啊
Yeah.
丹尼尔·奥尼尔 罗德岛的州警 威克福德警局的
Uh, Daniel O’Neil. Rhode Island state trooper, Wickford Barracks.
谢默斯·布雷迪 退休的维修工 锡楚埃特警局
Seamus Brady. Retired maintenance, Scituate Barracks.
很高兴见到你
Well, it’s good to meet you. -Mm.
快看 找到了
Look. Found.
拿上来
Bring it in.
很顺利 干得漂亮!
Smooth. Good job!
非常出色
Excellent work.
我一定要成为他们的一员
I’m gonna be one of those guys with one of those dogs.
我得…很高兴认识你 布雷迪先生
I gotta, uh… Good to meet you, Mr. Brady.
拿过来 我们出发吧 小队
Bring it in. Let’s go, team.
(罗德岛州警 威克福德警局)
天气还是不寻常的暖和
Weather continues to be unseasonably warm.
尽管在五月不太可能 但是请留意路上被困的司机
Not even May, but keep an eye out for stranded motorists,
为过热的水箱多带些水
carry extra water for overheating radiators.
不管多热 帽子要带好
No matter the heat, hats stay on.
我跟你俩说呢 双塔
I’m talking to you, Two Towers.
好的 长官
You got it, Sarge. -You got it, Sarge.
要特别提醒奥尼尔
And of special interest to O’Neil.
每年的这个时候
It’s that time of year.
K9♥学♥院的选拔会在5月15日举♥行♥
Tryouts for the K9 academy are coming up May 15.
加油 兄弟
Right on, my brother.
第八次尝试肯定就能成功了
Eighth time trying to get in is gonna be the charm.
大家注意安全
Be safe, everyone.
长官 今年是我的最后一次机会
Sarge. Uh, this year’s my last chance.
申请人必须30岁以下 我已经29了
The applicants have to be under 30, and I’m 29.
我会再写一封推荐信
I’ll write the letter of rec again,
但阻碍你尝试的不是我
but I’m not the one standing in the way of you trying out.
是萨雷拉 K9是他的部门、他的学院
It’s Zarella. His K9 unit, his academy.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 它会来的
Come on. She’ll come.
来吧 露比
Come on, Ruby.
好了 去吧 去吧 宝贝
Okay, go on. Go. Go on, sweetie.
去吧 去
Go on. Go.
就这样 很棒 对吧?
There you go. That’s nice, right? There you go.
它跑了
Oh. -Aw. She got away.
好了!
Oh! Okay, okay, okay. Okay!
快去
Go on. Go on.
走!
Go!
去吧
Go on.

Good.
就是这样
Ah, there you go.
过来
Come.
这样就对了 很不错 对吧?走了
There you go. That’s nice, right? There you go.
我不想再看到它回来了
I don’t wanna see her back here.
不然我就没办法了
I’ll have no choice.
(州警)
不好意思 先生 今天下午你喝了多少果汁?
Excuse me, sir. How many juice boxes have you had this afternoon?
请出示驾驶证和行车执照
All right. License and registration, please.
妈妈!
Mom!
我只是开玩笑的
Hey, I was… I was just kidding.
长官 我知道你觉得我不合适…
Sir, I know you think I don’t have the right stuff to…
不 是性格不合适 不 不要假装知道他怎么想
No. The right temperament. No, no, no, no. Don’t presume to know what he knows or thinks.
丹尼尔·奥尼尔
Daniel O’Neil.
准时出现
Like clockwork.
长官
Sir.
好了 请坐
All right, sit down.
长官 我知道你觉得我性格不合适
Sir, I know you think I don’t have the right temperament,
我很容易分心 可能也不太喜欢读书
that I’m easily distracted, maybe not much of a reader,
但是我觉得直觉和人际交往能力
but for the job I think intuitive skills and people skills are more important
比纸面功夫更加重要
than being speedy with paperwork.
再加上我很喜欢狗
Plus, I love dogs.
我已经准备好了
I’m ready for this.
我真的非常想试试 长官
I’d really like to try out, sir.
你不具备其他特殊骑警的资格吗?
Aren’t you qualified in a bunch of other trooper specialties?
是的 长官 我有资格 人♥质♥谈判、应急车辆驾驶培训
Yes, sir. I am. Hostage negotiating, EVOC training,
一对一咨♥询♥、仪仗队、舟艇队
peer-to-peer counseling, honor guard, boat team, dive team.
但是K9是我的梦想 你知道的 长官 我是说 我觉得你知道
But K9 is my dream. You know that, sir. I mean, I think you know that, sir.
我没有假装知道您怎么想
Sorry, sir. I don’t mean to presume to know what you know or think.
我也很喜欢 -谢谢
I’m a fan. -Thanks.
但也要说实话
But also a truth-teller.
K9队伍需要镇静
K9 team requires calm
和专注
and focus.
你太过于激动了 你甚至都坐不住
You’re all over the place. You can’t even sit still.
谁知道你心思飘哪儿去了 -就在这儿 长官
Who knows where your mind is. -It’s here, sir.
我感谢你的坦率
I appreciate the candor
和坚持 但是我没看到你的潜质
and the persistence, but I don’t see it.
你从事这个是因为你关心人们 长官
You do this because you care about people, sir.
我也一样
The same as me.
你想要正义 你想要案件结案
You want justice. You want endings to stories.
有时候能有好结局
Sometimes happy endings.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!