No, they haven’t come ashore yet, and I don’t understand why.
他们把所有德国船都击沉了
They’ve sunk all the German ships.
英格丽德 我们这里需要帮助
Ingrid, we need help out here.

Okay.
别再帮德国人了
Stop helping the Germans.
这是我的工作 阿斯拉克
This is my job, Aslak.
你还是回家等英国人来吧
It’s best if you go home and wait for the English.
你们先回去 我一会儿就来
You go ahead, I’ll come later.
对 就像这样
Yes, like that.
他严重烧伤 请帮他清理伤口
He’s got severe burns, so clean the wounds please,
上药 再用绷带巴扎一下
apply some ointment and bandages.
-好 我们得清理伤口 用绷带包扎 -好
-Yes. We must clean it and apply bandages. -Okay.
他也是一样
And it’s the same for him.
你的同事能处理吗?
Could your colleague take care of it?
伤口主要在上面
It’s mainly up here.
我有车 可以把他们送到军队医院
I’ve got cars to take them to the military hospital.
好 我们会先处理伤势最严重的伤员
Good. We’ll take the most seriously injured first.

Okay.
我需要统计所有人的名字
I need all their names.
托夫特太太 其他人能在这里过夜吗?
Mrs. Tofte, could the rest of them spend the night here?
你和迪特尔将军说过了吗?
Have you spoken to General Dietl?
没有 他恐怕不在这里
No. I’m afraid he’s not here.
他什么时候回来?
When will he be back?
你要小心点
You need to be careful.
将军现在压力很大
The general is under a lot of pressure.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
现在这种时候
It’s the wrong time
不适合跟他提你丈夫在那里
to tell him that your husband was there
当他们炸毁那座桥的时候
when they blew up the bridge.
我明白了
I understand.
波莉!
Polly!
我再去取几张毯子
I’ll get more blankets.
(纳尔维克)
Narvik.
这是最新的
This is the latest.
这些射击位置准确吗?
Are these shot locations accurate?
嗯 肯定准确
Well, definitely accurate.
我绕着山走了近一公里才避开了那里
I walked almost a kilometer around the mountain to avoid it.
托夫特太太 这些蓝色的建筑
Mrs Toft. These blue buildings.
你知道它们是用来干什么的吗?
Do you know what they are for?
酒店旁边的这个
This one next to the hotel.
是一栋办公楼
It is an office building.
德国人已经进驻那里了
The Germans are already there.
武索那帮人
Wu Suo’s gang.
对昨天损失的舰队有什么反应?
What was the reaction to the fleet lost yesterday?
我觉得如果你们的兵进到镇上
I think if your soldiers enter the town.
他会更紧张
He will be more nervous.
放心吧 托夫特太太 他们会来的
Take it easy, Mrs. Tofte. they will come.
这次多亏了你
Thanks to you this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我相信你会马上得到回报的
I am sure you will be rewarded immediately.
你应该为自己感到骄傲 托夫特太太
You should be proud of yourself. Mrs Toft.
别抱怨了
Stop complaining.
站住!
Halt!
你不知道有宵禁吗?
You know there’s a curfew?
-我…我得回家 -能出示一下你的证件吗?
-I… I have to get home. -May I see your papers?
没问题
Yes.
呃 稍等一下
Uh, one moment.

There.
一切正常 去吧
Everything’s in order. Go on.
谢谢
Thank you.
正中目标!
Direct hit!
所有人离开大楼!
Everyone out of the building!
快灭火!
Put out the fire!
为你的生命祈祷
Pray for your lives!
奥莱!
Ole!
奥莱!
Ole!
不!
No!
阿斯拉克
Aslak!
奥莱!
Ole!
-奥莱! -我在这…
-Ole! -Yes…
妈妈
Mommy.
我流血了
I’m bleeding.

Hey.
(罗斯密 四周后)
ROASME, 4 WEEKS LATER
(德国♥军♥队已在纳尔维克周围 建立了铜墙铁壁)
THE GERMANS HAVE ESTABLISHED AN IRON RING AROUND NARVIK
(法军和波兰军队已登陆 从北方和南方发动进攻)
FRENCH AND POLISH TROOPS HAVE DISEMBARKED TO ATTACK FROM THE NORTH AND SOUTH
(首先 挪威人必须瓦解 德军在山区的阵地)
FIRST THE NORWEGIANS MUST NEUTRALIZE THE GERMAN POSITIONS IN THE MOUNTAINS.
别掉队了!
Don’t fall behind!
把他拉起来 该死的!
Get him back up, damn it!
我们必须继续前进!
We have to keep going!
起来
Get up.
把他弄起来!
Get him up!
可怜的挪威人
Pathetic Norwegians.
快起来
Come on.
如果你不能把他弄起来…
If you can’t get him up…
想想你心爱的姑娘
Think about that girl you love.
我就开枪打死他
…I’ll shoot him.
酒店那个姑娘
At the hotel.
-比约格已经把我忘了 -别傻了
-Bjorg has forgotten about me. -Don’t be silly.
-她没忘了你 -马涅 比约格是爱你的
-She remembers you. -Magne, Bjorg is in love with you.
是英格丽德告诉我的
Ingrid told me.
快走!
Come on!
走!
Move!
她还说了什么?
What else did she say?
比约格每天
Bj?rg talks about you,
都会说起你
every day.
她在等你
She’s waiting for you.
等你回家
For you to come home.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-谢谢 -他已经喝过了
-Thank you. -He already had some.
你再盯着看 情况会更糟
It gets worse if you stare.
我们接下来会怎么样?
What’s going to happen to us?
快走!
Move it!
(波佛斯迫击炮)
BOFORS MORTARS
看我们拿的这些是什么
Look what we are carrying.
波佛斯弹♥药♥
Bofors ammunition.
你觉得这一盒里 装着多少挪威人的尸体?
How many dead Norwegians in this box, you think?
榴弹!
Grenades!
准备离开!
Get ready to leave!
去抬伤员!
Get the wounded!
把伤员抬到指挥部!
The wounded to HQ!
起来 快点
Get up, come on.
再快点!
Faster!
快!再快点!
Go! Faster!
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
去指挥部 在铁路线旁边
To HQ, by the railway line.
怎么这么慢?
Why is this taking so long?
全部各就各位!
To your position!
快点!
Go!
那边
There!
对 到边上去
Yes, to the side.
小心点
Be careful.
你觉得德国人对我们有多在乎?
How careful do you think the Germans are with us?
那个故事
How did that
是怎么回事来着?
story go again?
那个在他孙子眼前 被爆♥炸♥物砸碎脑袋的家伙
That guy who got his head smashed in while the grandkid watched.
你是说那个纳尔维克人?
The one from Narvik?
-托勒夫森 -不对 是托夫特
-Tollefsen. -No, Tofte.
你觉得德国人对他的脑袋有多小心?
How careful do you think the Germans were with his head?
你说的是托夫特?
Tofte, you said?
冈纳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!