(第二次世界大战爆发时 挪威宣布中立)
NORWAY DECLARES NEUTRALITY WHEN WORLD WAR II BREAKS OUT
(德国♥军♥火制♥造♥使用的铁矿石 有85%来自瑞典)
SWEDEN DELIVERS 85% OF THE IRON ORE USED BY THE GERMAN WEAPONS INDUSTRY
(矿石用火车运过边境 从纳尔维克运出)
THE ORE IS TRANSPORTED BY TRAIN ACROSS THE BORDER AND SHIPPED OUT FROM NARVIK
(英国认为当务之急是停止采矿)
GREAT BRITAIN CONSIDERS STOPPING THE ORE TO BE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE
(1940年4月8日 英国海军陆战队在挪威♥海♥域采矿)
ON APRIL 8 1940, THE BRITISH MARINE FORCE MINE NORWEGIAN WATERS
(英国和纳粹同时在挪威装载矿石)
BRITISH AND NAZIS LOAD ORE IN NORWAY SIDE BY SIDE
(纳尔维克港铁矿石争夺战频发)
BATTLE FOR IRON ORE HECTIC DAYS AT PORT OF NARVIK
(当天 一队挪威士兵 被派往纳尔维克作为中立卫军)
THAT DAY, A TROOP OF NORWEGIAN SOLDIERS ARE SENT TO NARVIK AS NEUTRALITY GUARDS
(士兵们不知道的是 挪威的中立状态已被打破)
THEY ARE UNAWARE THAT NORWAY’S NEUTRALITY HAS ALREADY BEEN BREACHED
你闻到了吗?
Do you smell that?
嗯 现在闻到了
Yes, now I got it!
-闻到什么了? -气味
-Got what? -The smell.
咸水的气味吗?
Saltwater?
还有别的
There’s something more.
你没闻到吗?
You don’t smell it?
没有
Nope.
看来你不是本地人啊
Then you’re not a local.
是矿石 铁矿石
It’s ore. Iron ore.
钱的味道
The smell of money.
士兵们 都听好了
Soldiers, listen up.
取消所有的休假
All leave is cancelled.
上校
Captain?
今天是我儿子的生日
It’s my son’s birthday.
所有人都必须去营地
Everyone must go to the camp.
下士 午夜前归队
Corporal, be back by midnight.
谢谢少校
Thank you, major.
拿着
Take this.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you manage that?
-我不是驮货的驴 -小心我给你下命令
-I’m not a donkey. -Don’t make me order you.
代我向比约格问好
Give Bjorg my best.
比约格?
Bjorg?
你知道自己是谁吗?
Do you know who you are?
我来啦!
I’m coming!
我们的铁矿石
Our ore…
铁含量比其他任何国家的都要高
contains more iron than any other.
因此
That’s why
在世界各地都备受追捧
it is sought after, all over the world.
今天 我们提出新的矿石码头计划
Today, when we present the plans for our new ore wharf,
你们可以亲眼看到
you can see for yourselves,
你们所有人都会有足够的空间
that there is enough room for you all.
这一点我可以保证
I can guarantee it.
德国和英国的工业
German and English industry
在我们小小的纳尔维克 有一个共同的需求
have one thing in common with us here in little Narvik.
你们都从
You all profit
我们海港的和平
greatly from the peace
-与安全中受益匪浅 -我们海港的
-and security of our harbour. -Security of
安全
our harbour.
-对此 我们很高兴 -对此…
-And we are happy about that. -And–
但不幸的是 我注意到一件事
But unfortunately, it has come to my attention
有几艘船
that several ships,
有德国的 还有英国的
both German and English,
在离港后
have been sunk
-沉没了 -失陪一下
-…after leaving port. -Excuse me.
这对我们所有人都有影响
This affects all of us.
既然 今天在这里
Since there are representatives
有英国和德国当局的代表
from both English and German authorities here today,
我想请各位
I would ask you
与你们的政♥府♥商议一项协议
to speak with your governments about an agreement
来保证所有国家的
which guarantees safe passage
所有船只
for all ships of all nations.
-都能够安全通行 -与各国政♥府♥商议
-All are safe to pass. -Consult with governments.
确保所有船只的安全
Keep all boats safe.
这样矿石才能安全到达目的地
…so that the ore makes it safely to its destination.

Well…
你们的镇长太看得起我了
Your mayor thinks too highly of me.
武索领事
Consul Wussow.
-干杯 -我再给你倒杯酒
-Cheers! -Let me refill your drink.
敬纳尔维克
To Narvik!
罗斯领事
Consul Ross.
干杯
Cheers.
敬纳尔维克
To Narvik!
-敬纳尔维克! -敬纳尔维克!
-To Narvik! -To Narvik!
汉森向你问好
Hansen says, “Hi!”
也向他问好
Say, “Hi!” back.
你那边的事现在结束了吧?
You’re finished now, right?
很快了
Soon.
我们今天被调到镇上了
We were transferred to the town today.
-他们说为什么了吗? -说了
Did they say why? -said.
这样我就能离你近一些了
So I can be close to you, of course.
喂 我们得工作了
Hello! We have to serve.
好的
Yes.
有个人见到你会很高兴的
Someone is going to be happy to see you.
是吗?他在哪儿呢?
Yes? Where is he?
在外面 和你♥爸♥爸在一起
Outside, with your dad.
英格丽德?
Ingrid?
我得在午夜前归队
I have to be back by midnight.
我完成工作之前 你不许走
You can’t leave until I finish work.
那你快点
So hurry.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
再来一个
And one more.
看看谁来了
Look who’s coming.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 小家伙
Hey. You…
-你像五岁的孩子一样重了 -我六岁了
-You’re as heavy as a five-year old. -I’m six.
-你六岁了吗? -是啊
Are you six? -yes.
那这个肯定是给你的
Then this must be for you.
是火车头!
A locomotive!
火车头
A locomotive.
还好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I’m fine.
让我看看
Let me see.
-好玩吗? -好玩
Is it nice? – fun.
还要茶吗 领事先生?
Do you want more tea, Mr. Consul?
不用了 谢谢!
No. Thanks!
请问 关于你们镇长的讲话
Excuse me, about your mayor’s speech.
德国领事有没有说过什么?
Did the German consul say anything?
对我说?
say to me?
没有 他只是让我翻译
No. He just asked me to translate.
仅此而已
That’s all.
小姐 不要在德国人面前步步退让
Miss. Don’t give in to the Germans one step at a time.
相信我 对付德国人 这样做不是明智之举
Believe me. Against the Germans it is not wise to do so.
罗斯先生 我们对所有客人都一视同仁
Mr. Ross, We treat all our guests equally.
-那当然 -的确如此
-of course. -indeed so.
冈纳回来了?
So Gunnar is back?
只有今晚 所以我想问一下我能不能…
Only for tonight. So I came to ask if I could…
路透社从伦敦权威消息来源获得消息
Reuters has been informed from authoritative sources in London
若无外界干扰 在挪威♥海♥域的采矿工作
that the mining in Norwegian waters was completed in one hour,
将在一小时内完成
without involvement from any others, it has said.
幸亏有英国
Thank God we have the English.
今天下午和晚上 收到关于鱼雷袭击的报道
During the afternoon and night, there have been reports of the torpedoing
三艘驶离挪威♥海♥岸的德国船只被袭
of three German ships off the Norwegian coast.
交战双方有…
Both warring parties have…
总得有人来阻止那个希♥特♥勒♥
Someone has to put a stop to that Hitler.
以上为新闻内容
This was the news.
他想把房♥子盖完 我不忍♥心…
He wanted to finish building. I didn’t have the heart to…
-嗯 -嘿
-Um. -Hey.
我带奥莱去睡觉
I’ll take Ole and go to bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚安 – 晚安
-Good night. -Good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!