Home 历史电影 血战纳尔维克 Narvik – Hitler’s First Defeat(2022)

血战纳尔维克 Narvik – Hitler’s First Defeat(2022)

0
血战纳尔维克 Narvik – Hitler’s First Defeat(2022)

Do you like chocolates?
我不是你们中的一员
I am not one of you.
但你们很快就会成为我们的一分子
But you’ll all soon be a part of us.
世界正在发生变化
The world is changing right now.
而且非常快
And very quickly.
希♥特♥勒♥节节胜利
Hitler is victorious everywhere.
但在这不是
But not here.
德国将对纳尔维克发动残酷的空袭
There will be brutal German air raids on Narvik.
我不想让你一个人留在这里
I don’t want you to be here all alone when this happens.
一个人?
Alone?
我不是一个人
I’m not alone.
托夫特太太
Mrs. Tofte.
你丈夫是叫冈纳托夫特 对吧?
Your husband’s name is Gunnar Tofte, correct?

Yes.
他的名字已经从我们的名单中去除了
His name has been removed from our lists.
去除了?
Removed?
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
恐怕这是个坏消息
I’m afraid that’s bad news.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
我可以看一下名单吗?
May I see the list?
(山地师 挪威)
MOUNTAIN DIVISION, NORWEGIAN
我之前不知道该怎么告诉你
I just didn’t know how to tell you.
你儿子当时病得那么重
Your son was so ill at the time.
-嘿 -嘿
-hey-hey.
-你在做什么? -折叠
-What are you doing? -Folding.
你真棒
You’re so good.
你之前知道吗?
Did you know?
什么?
What?
冈纳的事?
About Gunnar?
你知道吗?
Did you know?
我撑不下去了
I can’t do this.
英格丽德 你必须要坚强
Ingrid, you have to be strong.
为奥莱想想
For Ole’s sake.
你必须出城
You have to get out of town.
你不能留在这里 有人在议论
You can’t stay here, people are talking.
谁?
Who?
你知道 人就是这样
You know how people are.
他们需要一个可以发泄的对象
They need someone to be angry at.
尤其是在德国人离开的时候
Especially with the Germans leaving.
这是你的工资 英格丽德
Here’s your pay, Ingrid.
你不是有家人在北方吗?
Don’t you have family further north?
你应该去那里 远离纳尔维克
You should go there, far away from Narvik.
这是你的钱 带着奥莱走吧
This is your money, take Ole and go.
你能行的 你有奥莱
You can do it. You have Ole.
奥莱 来
Ole, come.
你呢?
What about you?
别人会怎么看你呢?
How will people look at you?
我只用担心我自己
I only have myself to worry about.
我没有
I don’t have a little…
你那样的小王子
prince like you do.
我不会有事的
I’ll be fine.
耶!
Hip hip!
去往挪威南方还有一段遥远的路要走
It’s a long way to southern Norway
一段遥远的路
It’s a long way
-要走 -要走
-To go -To go
我们必赢 我们必胜
We shall win, we shall prevail
只要我们齐心协力
When we all together go
武器 听它们在呼唤
The weapons, hear them calling
我们要把德国佬赶回家
We will chase the Germans home
去往挪威南方还有一段遥远的路要走
It’s a far, far way to southern Norway
但我们马上就出发
But we’ll leave right away
法国人也一起!
And the French!
去往挪威南方
It’s a long way to southern Norway
还有一段遥远的路要走
It’s a long way to go
那个小镇现在是你们的了
The town is yours now.
再见!
Cheers!
这是他的妻子吗?
Is that his wife?
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
Congratulations!
回家去吧
Go back home.
你的故土现在收复了
Your city is yours now.
他们来了!
Here they come!
他们来了!
Here they come!
我们的人来了!
Our boys are coming!
(纳尔维克 1940年5月28日)
NARVIK, 28 MAY 1940
万岁!
Hooray!
万岁!
Hooray!
万岁!
Hooray!
欢迎回家!
Welcome home!
-嗨 英格丽德没来吗? -嘿
Isn’t Ingrid here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她想出来可能并不容易 毕竟她跟德国人有牵扯
It’s probably not easy for her, as much as she’s dealt with the Germans.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
(爱丽丝咖啡馆)
奥莱?
Ole?
看我找到什么了
Look what I found.
他们说你已经死了
They said you were dead.
谁说的?
Who did?
嗨 奥莱
Hi, Ole.
你不想跟爸爸打招呼吗?
Aren’t you going to say, “Hi” to daddy?
嗨 小家伙
Hi. Hi, you.

Hi.
这旗子真漂亮
Nice flag.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要去外面庆祝吗?
Should we celebrate outside?
他们不让我出去
I’m not allowed.
不会的!
Of course you are!
为什么不让?
Why not?
波莉说我们必须离开这个小镇
Polly said we have to leave town.
是啊 我们得走了
Yeah, we have to leave.
我刚才碰到比约格了
I ran into Bjorg.
你知道她说什么吗?
Do you know what she’s talking about?
我… 我可以解释 但现在不行
I can… I can explain, but not now.
-为什么现在不行? -拜托了 冈纳
-Why not? -Please, Gunnar.
我们要不要带上火车?
Should we bring the train?
你帮德国人做了什么?
What did you do with the Germans?
我做了不得不做的事
I did what I had to.
什么事?
What?
他差点死了
He was dying.
能给爸爸看看你的伤疤吗?
Can you show daddy your scar?
-不 奥莱 你不用露出来 -你看
-No. Ole, you don’t have to show anything. -See.
你和德国人在一起过吗?
Have you been with a German?
没有
No.
那你为什么要逃跑?回答我!
Then why are you running away? Answer!
因为我告发了几个英国人
Because I informed on some Englishmen.
这不是真的
That’s not true.
是真的
It is.
他们是我们这边的人
They’re on our side.
他们不是我这边的
They weren’t on my side.
如果没有他们 我就不会站在这里
I wouldn’t be standing here if it were not for them.
那你看看你脚下的地方!
Then look where you are standing!
奥莱差点被一枚英国炮弹炸死
Ole almost died from an English shell,
而且那颗该死的炮弹炸死了你♥爸♥爸…
and that same goddamn shell killed your dad…
那肯定是个意外
That must have been an accident.
那不是投敌的理由
That’s not a reason to switch sides.
你根本不明白
You don’t understand.
不明白什么?你背叛的理由吗?
What, Ingrid? That you’re a traitor!?
我背叛谁了?
Who have I betrayed?
我们!
Us!
保护你的我们
Us who defended you.
那你外出打仗的时候
Who was defending Ole?
谁在保护奥莱?