考虑到我们不应该出现在这
Considering we’re not supposed to be here.
-对 -我们干嘛不到那边
– yeah. – why don’t we, um, go over here
找找看看?
And check it out?
我在这找
I’ll check over here.
-会不会掉下去了 -可能
– do you think it fell down here? – yes.
-还可能是这 -很有可能
– maybe here. – probably.
哦 不
Oh, no.
-你在沙发上坐过 -哦 对了 这些兔子
– you did sit on the sofa. – oh, the bunnies.
康纳
Connor!
-你找到了 -我找到了
– you found it. – l did.
真是非常感谢
Thank you so much!
你是最棒的
You’re just the best. mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
-里面是空的 -被人捷足先登了
– empty. – someone must’ve taken it.
我国的历届总统在那张上工作了过百年
Brightest men in our country sat at that desk for over a hundred years.
-看 -他们中有人找到了地图
– look. – course one of ’em found the map.
-是一个刻在木头上的标志 -是总统印♥章♥
– a symbol stamped into the wood. – the presidential seal.
这不是总统印♥章♥
It’s not the presidential seal.
是鹰爪里握的是卷轴
The eagle’s holding a scroll instead of olive branches.
-我不太确定这是什么 -我们现在该怎么办
– l’m not sure what this is. – what do we do?
难道你们没读过我的书吗
Did none of you read my book?
鹰爪握着卷轴
The eagle clutching the scroll.
-你知道是什么意思吗 -是的
– do you know what it means? – yeah.
我没法说给你们听
But it’s not something l could tell you.
但可以给你们看样东西 在我的书里
Lt’s something that l have to show you… in my book.
-这书你连翻都没翻过 -我忙着搬家
– you didn’t even open it? – l was moving.
第十三章
Chapter 1 3.
总统的神秘书
“the president’s secret book”?
对 就是总统之书
“the president’s secret book.”
刚巧那是总统亲笔学成的一套文件
It happens to be a collection of documents for presidents
也只有总统才能看到
By presidents, and for presidents’ eyes only.
我不单指约翰·F·肯尼迪
And l’m not just talking about jfk here, guys.
水门事件带子里有18分半钟的空白
The 1 8 and a half missing minutes of the watergate tapes.
阿波罗真的登陆月球了吗 这是真的吗
Did the apollo really land on the moon? did it? did it?
还有51区的大屠♥杀♥
And the coup de grace… area 51.
得了吧 雷利 那都是些谣传
Come on, riley. that’s… that’s an urban legend.
是吗? 阿比吉尔 对吧?
Is it, abigail? ls it?
这…这些想法简直
It’s just totally…
-太疯狂了对吗 是很疯狂
– crazy? – yeah.
我们每天过得都有点疯狂
’cause last time l checked,
不是吗
we pretty much make our living on crazy.
-他说得有道理 -我想是吧
– he’s got a point. – l guess so.
和这里的标志是一样的
Same symbol.
1996年 它和信息公开法案一起发布
Released in ’66 under the freedom of lnformation act.
老鹰和卷轴
The eagle and the scroll,
总统神秘书中的神秘标志
The secret symbol in the president’s book.
你的意思是只要找到总统的神秘书
So you’re saying that whatever was on that plank
就可以解开那块板的秘密了
Is now in the president’s secret book?

Ben.
如果你想说服我加入
Lf it was you trying to convince me…
就算你没有充足的理由 我也会相信你
…you’d have less evidence, and l’d already believe you by now.
鹰和卷轴
The eagle with the scroll?
阴谋论者愿意相信这个标志
Conspiracy theorists like to believe
代表着总统的神秘书
That it’s the symbol for the president’s secret book.
你也买♥♥了雷利的书
You bought riley’s book.
你朋友的书主要讲的是政♥府♥中的阴谋
Your friend writes a book about government conspiracies.
-你认为我们看不出来 -但这是真的吗?
– you don’t think we know about it? – but is it true?
总统的神秘书真的存在吗
Does the president have a secret book?
去湖边谈吗
Do you like ducks?
书确实存在
There is a book.
为什么到外面谈
Why are you telling me out here?
在里面 我是联邦探员
Because inside, l’m a federal agent.
在这儿 我可以把你当朋友
Out here, l’m talking to you as a friend.
-总统的神秘书保存在哪里 -只有现任总统知道
– where’s the president’s book kept? – only the current president knows.
这本书由总统代代相传
The book is passed from president to president,
总统会找专人解开书中之迷
And each one chooses his own hiding place.
你可是联邦探员 能帮我搞到那书吗
You’re the fbl. can’t you get it for me?
只有一个办法 你只要当上总统就可以看到那书了
Only way you’ll ever see that book is if you get elected president.
你不会理解的
Well, you never know.
我只要接近他 几分钟就好
All l need is a few minutes with him.
几分钟就可以搞定吗
A few minutes? really?
就算你和总统结婚
Even if you were married to the president,
你都不可能得到那几分钟?
You wouldn’t be able to get a few minutes.
-他周围都是保镖 -如果我能和他单独见面…
Not when he’s surrounded by handlers. lf l get him alone…
你怎么做的到和他单独见面?
How do you expect to get the president alone?
内战爆发前 各联邦政♥府♥独♥立♥为政
Before the civil war the states were all separate.
人们都说联邦是独♥立♥的
People used to say, ‘the united states are.”
直到战争结束 人们才开始说
Wasn’t until the war ended people started saying,
联邦是一个整体
“the united states is.”
林肯让联邦变成了国家
Under lincoln… we became one nation.
他为此献出了生命
And lincoln paid for it with his life.
-托马斯·盖茨也做的到 -对
– so did thomas gates. – right.
不惜献出生命
With his life.
怎样才能和总统♥独♥处
So how am l gonna get him alone?
我准备绑♥架♥他
I’m gonna kidnap him.
我准备绑♥架♥美国总统
I’m gonna kidnap the president of the united states.
-这可不是闹着玩的 -我是你的父亲
– that’s not funny. – l’m your father.
你觉得我应该怎么回答你? 我不能让你毁了你自己
How do you expect me to respond? l can’t let you ruin your life.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
读一读我的书 你就知道你不可能搞到那本书了
Read my book, and you’d know you can’t get to that book.
那你的计划到底是什么?
Exactly how do you plan on doing this?
-我能想到的是弗农山 -哦
– l was thinking mount vernon. – oh.
-什么? -我加入
– what? – l’m in.
先生 恐怕我们的宴会要换个地方
Sir, we have to move the party.
某位历史学家强烈抗♥议♥斯宾赛酒店
Some historian claims the spencer landmark hotel
在19世纪末曾是3K党的会址
Was used for klan meetings in the late 1 800s.
-这个还有别人知道吗? -他们想说华盛顿公报
– anyone know if this is true? – l’ve got the washington gazette.
问总统对少数民♥族♥问♥题♥
They want a quote on
是否持漠不关心的态度
“ls the president being insensitive to minority issues?”
-这没关系 -马上准备一份场地备选名单
– doesn’t matter. – get a list of approved alternates.
-你想说什么? -对啊 我知道现在更换是仓促了点
– what do you have? – yeah, l know it’s short notice.
但是我们先前定的那家水管爆了
The pipe burst in the hotel that we previously booked.
-到处都是水 -在刚斯顿酒店大厅有个200人的
– l… there is water everywhere. – a retirement party for 200 people.
-退休大会 -蒙特赛罗酒店也被预定了
– gunston hall. – monticello is booked.
图多尔和刚斯顿都被预定了
So is gunston hall and tudor place.
邓拜酒店还可以预定 弗农山也是
The denby hotel is available, and so is mount vernon.
-哦 你真是救我一命 -邓拜酒店也不错
– oh, wow. you are a lifesaver. – the denby is great.
完了 邓拜酒店也预定了 只剩弗农山了
Strike that. the denby was booked. mount vernon’s all we got.
赶紧在别人之前预定了
Book it before someone else does.
今晚我很荣幸能到这里
And let me say what an honor it is to be here
并祝我们的总统先生生日快乐
and add my happy birthday to you, Mr. President
-晚上好 先生 -晚上好
– good evening, sir. – good evening.
您知道您己经进入了限制区吗?
Are you aware that you are in a restricted area?
是吗 我只是在这钓鱼 小伙子
Yeah, but this is where the fish are, son.
我还是请您划到上游去吧
That may be, but l’m gonna need to have you move upriver.
根据美国宪法第一条第二十五节内容
Are you aware that according to article one, section 25
我有权力在公共水域钓鱼
Of the maryland constitution, l’m allowed to fish in public water?
那你知不知道 即使没有任何理由
Are you aware l have the right to detain you
我也有权拘留你48小时?
for the next 48 hours without cause?
我用尽全力往回划
L am going to go back where l came from just as fast as possible.
也许哪天我会穿着这身衣服去真正邀请我的派对
Maybe one day l’ll wear this thing to a party l was actually invited to.
此时十点钟 再次确认 11号♥
Twenty hundred time check. station 1 1 .
没有异常 很安全
– all clear. perimeter secure. – hey.
你没看到个美女在这里转悠?
You didn’t happen to see a cute brunette wandering around?
-我去拿了杯喝的 她就不见了 -没看见 先生
– went to get a drink, she disappeared. – no, sir.
我今晚没方向了
L’ve got no game tonight.
晚上好 阁下
Good evening, your excellency. hello.
首相 很高兴你能再度到访
Prime minister, it’s a delight to have you back in the states.
他们认为竞选捐款限制
Spread the word, contribution limits
不应强加于总统…
not enforced on the president’s birth…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!