带着错误动机来这里的 都坚持不到最后
People who come here for the wrong reasons,they never last.
– 刚经历了人生剧变 – 应该是的
– Walked into a door. – Must have been a big door.
那么我什么时候能开始?
So when can I start?
明天 和Max一起 从初级开始
Tomorrow,with Max. Beginner’s class.
– 这只是标签 伙计 – 这个课怎么样?
– It’s just labels,dude. – What about this class?
这不是初学者的课程 这是高级课程
This is not for beginners. This is an advanced class.
你可以看看 如果你喜欢 Max?
You can observe,if you like. Max?
但是他有疯狂的能力 先生
But he’s got mad skills,sir.
求你了
Please.
我学东西很快
I’m a quick learner.
都站起来! 围场跑一圈! 快点
Everyone up! Circuit one! Let’s go.
– 我♥干♥什么?- 快点学
– What do I do? – Learn quickly.
休息一分钟 开始!
One-minute intervals. Begin!
呼吸!
Breathe!
第二部分 时间到! 交换 快!
Section two. Time! Switch! Let’s go.
抓住那个环 伙计!
Grab the rings,bro!
用力拉 拉起来 伙计 快点
Push yourself. Pick it up,buddy. Let’s go.
时间到 转 快点!
Time. Rotation. Let’s go!
快点! 捡起来 伙计
Come on! Pick it up,people.
快点!
Come on!
捡起来! 时间到! 交换! 快
Pick it up! Time! Switch! Let’s go.
呼吸!
Breathe!
继续! 别放弃 不要放弃
Keep going! Don’t give up. Never give up.
永不退缩 来吧 拉起来
Never back down. Come on,pick it up.
用力拉自己!
Push yourself!
好的
Okay.
时间到
Time!
放松你的肌肉 这只是个热身
Don’t compact your muscles now,we’re just getting warmed up.
热身?
That was a warm up?
对练 让对方投降 三分钟回合
Pair up. Go for the submission. Three-minute rounds.
Miles
Miles.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我最起码比这家伙重20磅
I got 20 pounds on this guy.
那就悠着点
So take it easy on him.
分开
Tap out.
抓他的腿 把他撂倒
Shoot the legs. Take his back!
你用下巴阻挡他的膝盖 很好
Good use of your chin to block his knees. (t)
漂亮的索喉功
Rear naked choke!
– 分开 伙计! – 分开 分开
– Tap out,dude! – Tap out,tap out.
他快昏过去了 放开他
He’s out. He’s out,let him go.
你还好吧?
You all right?
这不是很聪明 伙计
That wasn’t so smart,buddy.
在给点时间 我就能弄掉他
Couple of more seconds,I would’ve had him.
你不会放弃的 是吧?
You don’t give up,do you?
明天早上六点 别迟到了
Tomorrow at 6:00. Don’t be late.
只有一个规则 杰克
One rule,Jake.
在体育馆外别打架
No fighting outside the gym.
不管什么 不管是谁 不管为了什么
No matter what,no matter who,no matter how big the door.
不准大家 否则就出局 能做到吗?
No fighting or you’re out. Can you handle that?
好的
Yeah.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
这真不可思议
That was amazing.
我的天
Oh,my God!
– 这没什么大不了的 – 没什么大不了?
– It’s no big deal. – No big deal?
你开玩笑吧?那个家伙一直试验你
Are you kidding me? The man put you on the rack!
他在考验你 你出色地通过了 伙计!
He tested you and you passed with flying colors,man!
踢你屁♥股♥ 打你脑袋 疯狂的综合格斗
Ass-kicking,skull-crushing,mixed martial arts madness!
你会全部学会的
You’re gonna bring it on!
– 兄弟 你去哪里?- 坐公车去
– Dude,where you going? – Bus.
进车里来
Get in the car.
这是你的车?
This is your car?
不是
No.
这是我的宝贝
It’s my baby.
我来开门
I got it.
哇噢
Wow.

Hey.
嘿 杰克
Hey,Jake.
进来吧
Come on in.
嘿 你能让我们单独待会?
Hey,could you give us a second?
我只想来说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say I’m sorry.
不管她说什么 接受吧
Whatever she did,accept.
走开
Go away.
那么?
Well?
是你设套害我
You set me up.
你说对了 是我 不过
I get that. I do,but…
因为你的圈套 你男朋友才能
You set me up so that your boyfriend
当着众多学生 把我打得爬不起来
could kick my ass in front of half the school.
我不知道事情会变成那样
I didn’t know it would be like that.
我说了我很抱歉
I said I was sorry.
我错了
It was wrong.
但你不也一样?
Are you so different?
你想要参加那场决斗的
You wanted that fight.
你只是不想输而已
You just didn’t want to lose it.
你最好小心点
You know,you better watch out,
因为听起来你好像真的变”聪明”了
because you’re starting to sound real smart.
我以前上的学校
My old school.
我在那没待满一个月 那年我们搬家三次
I was barely there a month. Third time we moved that year.
我父亲调换工作到这里 然后我和瑞安谈上了
My dad got transferred here,and then Ryan happened,
一切都变的简单了
and everything just got so easy.
难道我该因为你受欢迎而同情你?
Does that mean I’m supposed to feel sorry for you because you’re popular?
听起来好像一切都是由我而起
Sounds like my cue.
嘿 第一堂课一个小时后才开始
Hey. First class isn’t for an hour.
我需要额外训练 记得吗?
I could use the extra work,remember?
好吧
Okay.
这些应该够两个月的学费了
This should be enough for two months.
– 这是一大笔钱 – 是啊
– That’s a lot of money. – Yeah.
你确定这样值得么?
Sure it’s worth it?
从来没这么确定过
Never been more sure.
那么 你住在这里?
So,do you live here?
我以为你是来训练的
I thought you came to work out.
加一个回旋踢
Add a round kick.
不 不必了
No,that’s cool.
在课程开始之前我要做自己的动作
I’m gonna do my own thing till class starts.
组合拳 然后一个回旋踢
Three-punch combo,then a round kick.
这就是综合格斗 把动作混合起来
This is mixed martial arts. Mix it up.
如果你不控制呼吸你会伤到自己的
You beat yourself if you don’t control your breathing.
第一天你和Miles格斗 你慌了 停止了呼吸
Your first day sparring with Miles,you panicked,stopped breathing.
在这里你使尽力气去打那个沙袋
Here you are trying so hard to kill the bag,
你还是忘了呼吸
but you forget to breathe,
所以你的踢腿绵软无力
so your kick has no power.
要在每次出招时呼吸
Breathe with each strike.
呼吸
Breathe.
– 呼吸 – 我在呼吸啊!
– Breathe. – I am breathing!
如果你在踢沙袋的时候都不能好好控制的话
If you can’t keep control when you’re kicking a bag,
面对一个能还手的对手时该怎么办?
what happens against an opponent who can fight back?
那个沙袋该有1吨♥重
This bag weighs a frigging ton.
每打一下都要记得呼吸
Each strike,you breathe.
– 就是这个?- 是什么?
– So is that it? – Is that what?
你的”蚱蜢”理论
Your “Grasshopper” speech.
我要学的就是呼吸四字经?
All I get is four words about breathing?
还认为该付那么多钱么?
Still sure it’s worth it?
不只是你杰克 每个人都有自己的战斗
Not just you,Jake. Everyone has their fight.
干的漂亮
Nice work.
– 杰克?- 嘿
– Jake? – Hey.
查理今天有场比赛
Charlie had a match today.
哦?他打得怎么样?
Yeah? How’d he do?
他还需要时间来适应这里的竞技层次
Level of competition here,it’s going to take some getting used to.
你什么时候该过来看一场
You should come sometime.
那是爸爸的事
That was Dad’s thing.
你是不是从你的银行账户里取了200美元?
Did you take $200 out of your bank account,Jake?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!