我们要斗争
We fight!
这边来, 神父, 快点
This way, Father! Hurry!
都结束了, 派提亚
It’s all over, Petya.
她死了
She’s dead.
她在这里含辛茹苦了一辈子
She lived her life here in this place.
她结婚了
She got married.
生下了我, 后来父亲去世了
I was born. Father died.
我的长子本来…
My eldest son is playing…
在这个地方顽皮打闹…
…here in this place…
…然而却要去卖♥♥苦力
…and they go on working.
怎么办呢?他们得活下去
Why not? They have to live.
他们死了, 我还在劳作
I work when they die.
我来抱抱他
Let me hold him.
我真想杀人
I want to kill somebody.
其他厂的工人…
They come here sometimes…
有时候会来这儿
…the other factory workers…
鼓动我们说…
…and they tell us…
我们应该把厂子烧掉
…that we should burn things down.
做点炸♥弹♥
Make bombs.
是啊, 我要还击…
Well, I want to fight back…
…一次也好
…once!
这样只会招来以暴制暴,当官的会狠狠抽你
All violence begets is violence. They’ll beat you.
会有解决的办法
There’s a better way.
我们要去见沙皇
We are going to see the Tsar.
知道人们怎么说吗, 神父:
You know what they say, Father:
天高皇帝远
God is too high and the Tsar’s too far away.
沙皇就在彼得堡为军队祈福
The Tsar is here in Petersburg to bless the troops.
他住在冬宫里
He’s staying at the Winter Palace.
星期天早上, 我们有几千人要向冬宫进发
Thousands of us will march there on Sunday morning.
我要在阳台上…
I’ll go to him on the balcony
…向他宣读这份请♥愿♥书:
…and read this:
“陛下…
“Sire…
…我们是圣彼得堡的工人, 居民…
…we working men and inhabitants of St. Petersburg…
…我们来求见您, 陛下, 是为了寻求…
…come to you, sire, to seek…
…真理, 正义和庇护
…for truth, justice and protection.
只有您能听到我们的祈祷
Only you can hear our prayers.
如果您无动于衷…
And if you do not…
…我们就会死在
…we shall die…
…您皇宫前的…
…here on this square…
…这个广场上”
…before your palace.”
上帝与你同在
God is with you.
圣乔治会保佑你
St. George will guard you.
圣乔治会保佑你
St. George will guard you.
沙皇陛下
Batushka Tsar.
起来吧, 我的朋友
Come on, my friend.
站起来
Stand up.
看他们出征真好
It’s beautiful to watch them.
祝福你
Bless you.
我们必须返回皇村
We must get back to Tsarkoe Selo.
我已经安排好了火车, 其他约好的事务也会取消
I’ve ordered the train already and I’ll cancel all the engagements.
弗拉基米尔, 出什么事了?
Vladimir, what is it?
从博特金那里得到消息
A message from Botkin.
皇储在流血
The Tsarevitch is bleeding.
哦, 老天哪
Oh, my God!
火车来还要多久?
How long before our train comes?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许半个小时吧
Perhaps half an hour.
我等不下去了
I want to go.
好吧, 好吧
We will. We will.
就现在, 尼克, 带我回去吧
Now! Nicky, take me home.
乘火车已经是最快的了, 等等就来了
The train is the fastest way. We have to wait.
还能等吗?我的孩子在流血, 而我还远在彼得堡
I can’t! My baby’s bleeding. I’m in Petersburg.
他需要我 半小时叫我怎么等啊
He needs me. Half an hour!
上帝啊, 救救我的小宝贝吧
God, save my little boy!
桑妮, 别这样
Sunny, stop!
带我走吧, 我要我的宝贝, 让我走吧
Take me away. I want my baby. Let me go!
你在为他们祈福
You bless them.
想想这些士兵, 这场战争, 现在的天气
Think of the soldiers. Think of the war, the weather.
想想别的事, 先别想孩子了
Think of anything, but not baby.
我做不到
I can’t!
去做吧
Do it.
老天有眼
God is good.
要相信他的仁慈
Believe in His mercy.
他不会降罪于心地纯洁的人
He will not punish the pure in heart.
相信他的仁慈吧
Believe in His mercy.
哎…
Well…
如果血流不止会怎么样?
What if the bleeding doesn’t stop?
没事的
It must.
博特金认为阿列克谢…
Botkin doesn’t think Alexis will…
不会死的
Die.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
感谢上帝还远远不够
It isn’t much to thank Him for.
博特金说…
Botkin said…
医生懂什么?他们都是一帮废物
What do doctors know? They’re useless.
一切都要看上帝的意思
It’s in God’s hands.
顺从吧, 顺从吧
Submit, submit!
你还不如去当个修道士好了
You should have been a monk.
你何曾抗争过?
Won’t you ever fight?
我不会和你怄气的
I can’t fight you.
我的宝贝快死了
My baby’s dying.
没药可救, 天哪
There are no medicines. Christ Jesus!
别过来
Don’t come near me.
皇后陛下
Matushka.
看来我排不好了
I can’t seem to get them right.
皇后陛下, 你有心事
Matushka, tell me what it is.
我一直想把它们排好
I keep thinking the arrangement matters.
我连这些圣人的名字都记不得了
I can’t even remember which saints they are.
这没关系, 他们认得你
It doesn’t matter. They know you.
从前他们的名字我都记得
I knew all their names once.
我必须这么做
I had to.
为了当尼克的皇后, 我得改变信仰
To marry Nicky, I had to change my faith.
你不觉得这罪过很大吗?
That was a great sin, don’t you think?
上帝会这么想的
God thinks so.
我祈祷时他听不进
He won’t hear me when I pray.
我罪孽深重…
I’ve sinned…
…他就不愿倾听我了
…and he won’t listen.
所有的圣人曾经都是罪人
All saints were sinners once.
上帝也爱罪人
God loves sinners.
那他为何要害我的孩子?
Then why is he killing my baby?
波克罗夫斯科有个怪人
We had a man in Prokorvskoe.
他从不洗澡也不干活
He didn’t wash or work.
他撒谎, 偷窃, 欺诈, 酗酒…
He lied, stole, cheated, drank…
…到处沾花惹草
…chased all the women.
他就是个罪人
He was a sinner.
可圣母为何对他青睐有加?
Why, out of all men, did the Virgin come to him?
也许他撒了谎吧
Perhaps he lied.
你说过这人是个骗子
You said he was a liar.
不 她没嫌弃他
No. She came.
我看见她了
I saw her.
我很清楚什么是罪过
I know all there is to know about sin.
跟我一起祈祷吧, 皇后陛下
Pray with me, Matushka.
上帝就在这儿
God is here.
我做不到
I can’t.
我是自作自受
That’s my punishment.
我不该把你叫来
I shouldn’t have sent for you.
我一点都不了解你
I don’t know you at all.
孩子醒了会找妈妈的
If baby wakes, he’ll need me.
再见
Goodbye.
如果你不跪下为他祈福的话…
The child will die…
那孩子就会死的
…if you don’t get down on your knees and beg for his life…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!