我找到两个手提箱。
I find two suitcases.
一张在那边的床上……另一个是…另一个在那里。
One was on the bed there… and the other was… the other one was there.
是的。
Yes.
他在跑。
He was running.
他接受了老妇人的建议,开始跑步,但有什么东西不让他……走开,不让他出来。
He was taking the old woman’s advice and he was running but something wouldn’t let him… get away, wouldn’t let him out.
-哦,妮基,如果他不是…-不是什么?
– Oh, Niki, what if he wasn’t… – Wasn’t what?
如果他没疯呢?
What if he wasn’t insane?
不,谢谢。我什么都不想要。
No, thanks. I don’t want any.
不,我是认真的。我什么都不想要,所以你去烦别人,好吗?
No, look, I mean it. I don’t want any, so go bug somebody else, okay?
听着,亲爱的,我说了我不想要花,所以快走开。
Listen, sweetheart, I said I don’t want any flowers so move your butt.
动!
Move!
嘿,滚出我的车!
Hey, get out of my fucking car!
滚出我的车!
Get the fuck out of my car!
不!我们得马上离开这里。
No! We’ve got to get out of here now.
如果他们知道让·查尔斯的事,也就知道我们的事了。
If they knew about Jean-Charles, they know about us.
我们不应该在这里。
And we shouldn’t be here.
我们中的任何一个。
Either of us.
-你知道所有东西的位置。-太好了…这是一个额外的时间。
– You know where everything is. – Depeches toi… il n’y a plus de temps.
你不能再回来了。
You can’t come back here.
永远。
Ever.
永远。
Ever.
但我们得马上离开这里。
But we’ve got to get out of here now.
现在。
Now.
——哦!-放下,放下,快走
– Oh! – Leave it, leave it, go.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
他们是谁?
Who are they?
哦,上帝。你也能看到他们。
Oh, God. You see them, too.
接线员,我需要警♥察♥。地址是……
Operator, I need the police. The address is…
往这边走!
Up this way!
帮帮我!帮帮我!
Help me! Help me!
帮帮我!
Help me!
不!
No!
不!
No!
你看到吉恩·查尔斯的遭遇了吧?
You saw what happened to Jean-Charles, no?
告诉我。
Tell me.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的。
Yeah.
但他们会回来的。
But they’ll be back.
来吧。
Come on.
好了,放手,放手。
Okay, let go, let go.
告诉我。
Tell me.
别停
Don’t stop.
不管你看到了什么,都不要停
No matter what you see, don’t stop.
别停!
Don’t stop! Don’t stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!