我和史蒂芬73年毕业时
By the time Stephen and I graduated in ’73,
南非一半地区都处于战火之中
half of South Africa was in flames.
警♥察♥像杀兔子一样射杀黑人小孩
The police were shooting black kids like rabbits
而另一半人就在白人专属的沙滩上
whilst the other half sipped piña coladas
喝着冰镇果汁
on their whites-only beaches.
在种族隔离下成长
Growing up under apartheid
人们因肤色而被隔离
meant the segregation of people by the colour of their skin.
我们睁开眼睛
And as our eyes opened,
种族隔离的现实赤♥裸♥裸地摆在我们面前
the naked reality of apartheid stood before us.
我生来就是这样
I was born like this!
生为南非人我并不羞耻 以上帝之名要求
I’m not ashamed to be a Saffer. Ask in the eyes of God!
我们一直逆来顺受 如今我们奋起反抗
What we’d always accepted, we would now reject.
我们不想生活建立在谎言和冷漠之上
We didn’t want a life built on lies and indifference.
我们想加入这场愈演愈烈的战斗
We wanted to join the ongoing struggle
以建立一个民♥主♥自♥由♥的
for a democratic and free South Africa
而不是基于种族歧视的南非
not based on racial discrimination.
除非我们摆脱白人的特权生活
But unless we got up from our privileged white lives
做些什么 否则我们就没有话语权
and did something, our words were meaningless.
我们选择做的是最激进的事
What we chose to do was the most radical of all things
无疑也是最有爆♥炸♥性的
and without doubt the most explosive.
我们加入了被禁的非洲人国民大会
We joined the prohibited African National Congress…
现为南非执政党 简称非国大
和黑人 亚裔兄弟姐妹一起
and ran anti-apartheid missions
执行反种族隔离的任务
alongside our black and Asian brothers and sisters,
宣传一个消息 各族共有的自♥由♥与平等
spreading the news that freedom and equality for all races
理当不惜一切代价去争取
should be fought for at all costs.
-走吧 -我们不看看反应吗
– Let’s go! – Aren’t we going to watch?
不 史蒂芬 我们没时间了 好吗
No, Stephen, we don’t have time for this, OK?
我们就
Let’s just…
他们在逼近我们
They’re closing in on us.
你们两个 站住别动
Hey, you! Stay where you are!
代价比我们想象得要大
And the costs were greater than either of us imagined.
我给你带了钱 别让他们发现了
I’ve got you the money. Don’t let them catch you with it.
被发现了他们就会再给你加12年刑
They will add another 12 years to your life.
-保证你不会上诉 -我不会的
– Make sure you don’t appeal. – I won’t.
我没求哪个法♥西♥斯♥法官
I’m not begging some fascist bastard judge
来可怜我们
to come take pity on us.
跟我保证
Give it to me.
不管狱里发生什么都不要放弃
Whatever happens in there, don’t give up.
我不会的
I won’t.
你快走 我爱你
Go, go, go. I love you.
好了
Ok.
全体起立
All rise.
南非共和国起诉提默西·詹金和史蒂芬·李
The Republic of South Africa v. Timothy Jenkin and Stephen Lee.
开普敦 1978年6月
我对控方表示赞扬
My commendation to the prosecution.
这个案子处理得很好
A very well put case.
找回26起单独爆♥炸♥案中
The retrieval of 17 custom-built devices
17个自♥制♥装置并非一件小事
for 26 separate bombings is no small thing.
不过列出非国大的意识形态中
But laying out the most pernicious aspects
最为有害的几点
of this ANC ideology…
即所有种族皆为平等 以及种种
that all races are equal and all this sort of thing
这才是你的案子中最有力的部分
has been the strongest part of your case.
如果我理解正确的话
And if I’m to understand it correctly,
其中一位被告的父亲是杰出的药理学家
one of the defendants’ fathers is an eminent pharmacologist
另一位的父亲是人文学者
and the other a scholar in the humanities.
这个国家养育了你们
This country raised you.
它生下了你们
It gave birth to you
它满足了你们所有的物质需求
and it provided all your worldly needs.
这就是你们选择报答的方式吗
And this is how you choose to repay it?
南非现在反过来告诉你们
The State of South Africa now tells you
二位要付出的代价
the price you will pay in return.
如此
And so,
被告一 炸♥弹♥主要制♥造♥者 提默西·詹金
defendant number one and chief bomb maker, Timothy Jenkin,
你被判入狱12年
you are sentenced to imprisonment for a total of 12 years.
被告二 共犯 史蒂芬·李
And defendant number two, the accomplice, Stephen Lee,
你被判入狱8年
you are sentenced to imprisonment for a total of eight years.
此二项判决将在
Sentences are to commence
比勒陀利亚白人男性政♥治♥监狱执行
at Pretoria Political Prison for White Males.
以上
So… that’s it.
全体起立
All rise.
坐下
Sit there!
该死 别开枪 别开枪
Shit! Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
我们谈谈 好吗
Let’s talk about this, man, alright?
我们谈谈 让我解
Let’s talk. Let me exp…
闭上你们的嘴
Keep your mouth shut in there!
听懂没有
Alright?!
-怎么样 -怎么样
– How’s it? – How’s it?
比勒陀利亚监狱
传♥单♥炸♥弹♥客终于到了吗
At last, the leaflet bombers are here?
尽管耍了那么多花招
And after all your fancy tricks,
你就只能像老鼠一样从窗户跳下去
you’re reduced to jumping from windows like rats?
没有人强迫你们背叛国家和种族
No-one forced you to traitor your country and your race!
你们就是白种曼德拉
You are the white Mandela.
你们是他们中受蛊惑最深的
You are the most deluded of them all.
范·德·马维
Van der Merwe!

Read it!
“不允许有笔 收音机 报纸
“No pens, no radio, no newspapers.
禁止谈论政♥治♥
“No political conversation.
不许有超过6×4信封大小的包裹
“No parcels larger than the size of a 6″ x 4” envelope.
每月允许一次探监 且要接受监狱审查
“Visitors once per month, subject to state vetting.
在本监狱的任何地方
“And there is to be no sexual activity of any kind
严禁任何形式的性行为”
“anywhere on the premises.”
停 站到线前面
Here! Step on the line.
跨过这条线
Step over the line.
打开监狱门
Disengage the grille door.

Move.
站到线前
Up to the line.
继续走
Proceed.

Move.
快点走
Come on, move!
进去
In.
39378号♥
39378.
进去
In.
转过来
Turn.
进去
Move!
好了 渣滓们
Alright, pube lice!
11点熄灯 5点起床铃
Lights out 11:00, morning bell 5:00,
7点30吃早饭
breakfast 7:30.
我希望牢房♥像盘子一样干净
I like my cells clean as a plate.
记住这点 你们就能安然无恙地出狱
Remember that and you’ll live a long and prosperous life.
现在 全都给我安静
Now… total silence!
第1天
离门远点
Step away from the grille.
这几年睡得最香的一次
Best bloody kip in years.
我会习惯的
I could get used to this.
出去
Fall out!
傻子
Idiot.
走 快走
Go. Walk. Walk!
好了 伙计们 往前走
Alright, guys, move along. Move along.
安静点 小声点 伙计们
Alright, quieten down. Let’s keep it down, guys.
走 往前走
Walk. Walk.
继续走
Go on.

Sit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别坐在那里
Don’t sit there.
我们是有界限的 朋友
We are segregated, my friend.
他们穿蓝色衬衫是有原因的
They wear blue shirts for a reason.
除非你想坐在杀人犯旁边
Unless you want to sit next to a murderer.
不 这样就很好
No. This is… this is good.
吉森
Kitson.
好了 安静点
Alright, quiet down

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!