我们要死了
We’re going to die!
平静 我们不会死的
Calm down. We’re not going to die.
我们阻止了石油喷溢 不是吗
We stopped the spill, didn’t we?
你父亲会为我们感到骄傲
Your father would be proud of us.
听我说 我开路 你紧跟着我 不要往回看
Listen to me. I’ll make a path. You stay on my heels and don’t look back!
我想一开始说
I’d like to start off by saying…
谢谢你
Thank you…
今天来到这里的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
To the brothers and sisters who’ve come here today…
代表大家
Representing this cause.
Ittok先生和宗教委员会要求我
I’ve been asked by Mr. ittok and the tribal council
来告诉大家和新闻媒体 有关带给我们大家的不公平
To speak to you and the press about the injustices brought against us…
由一些政♥府♥官员和大商人带来的
By some government officials and big business.
在这儿有多少人曾听说过选择性的引擎
How many of you out there have heard of alternative engines…
可以将酒精变成垃圾或水的引擎
Engines that can run on anything from alcohol to garbage or water?
或者可以产生成百英里加仑气体的汽化器
Or carburetors that can get hundreds of miles to the gallon?
或是能实际永动的电子和电磁引擎
Or electric or magnetic engines that can practically run forever?
你们并不了解他们, 因为假如他们投入使用
You don’t know about them, because if they were to come into use…
他们会使石油公♥司♥没有生意可做
They’d put the oil companies out of business.
内燃机的概念已经过去了50多年了
The concept of the internal combustion engine has been obsolete for over 50 years.
但是因为石油企业联合和腐♥败♥政♥府♥的调控
But because of the oil cartels and corrupt government regulation
我们和世界其他的地方 已被强迫使用汽油超过了100年
We and the rest of the world have been forced to use gasoline for over 100 years.
大的石油生意根本上应负责对于破坏
Big business is primarily responsible for destroying…
我们喝的水 我们呼吸的空气 和我们吃的食物
The water we drink, the air we breathe and the food we eat.
他们不关心这个他们破坏的世界
They have no care for the world they destroy…
只关心在这过程中他们赚的钱
Only for the money they make in the process.
我们能忍♥受多少石油的喷溢呢
How many oll spills can we endure?
成百万加仑的石油
Millions and millions of gallons of oil…
在破坏海洋和许多海洋支持的生命形态
Are destroying the ocean and the many forms of life it supports.
在这当中的浮游生物 它提供了60%到90%的地球氧气
Among these is plankton, which supplies 60 to 90% of the earth’s oxygen.
它支持着整个海洋的生态系统
It supports the entire marine ecosystem…
它形成了我们地球最基本的食物供应体系
Which forms the basis of our planet’s food supply.
但是浮游生物在死去
But the plankton is dying.
我想 “好啊 让我们到一些偏僻的城市或乡村
I thought, “well, let’s go to some remote state or country…
在地球上任何地方”
“Anywhere on earth.”
但是当我做了些小实验 我认识到
But in doing a little research, I realized…
在全世界那些经营有毒产品的
That these people broker toxic waste all over the world.
他们通常控制法律的制定 而实际上 他们控制法律
They basically control the legislation and, in fact, they control the law.
法律说不可以惩罚一个公♥司♥ 超过25,000美圆一天
The law says no company can be fined over $25,000 a day.
假如这个公♥司♥每天赚1000万
If a company’s making $10 million a day…
通过将致命的有毒的东西排入大海
By dumping lethal toxic waste into the ocean…
这真是个值得做的好生意
It’s only good business to continue doing this.
他们影响媒体来达到控制我们的想法
They influence the media so that they can control our minds.
他们将大声说出实情的人定罪
They’ve made it a crime to speak out for ourselves.
假如我们这么做 我们会被称为阴谋叛变的混♥蛋♥而被取笑
If we do so, we’re called conspiracy nuts and we’re laughed at.
我们愤怒 因为我们都受到了化学和基因的破坏
We’re angry because we’re all being chemically and genetically damaged…
而我们根本还没认识到
And we don’t even realize it.
不幸的是 这会影响我们的下一代
Unfortunately, this will affect our children.
我们每天去上班 而在我们的鼻子底下
We go to work each day. And right under our noses…
我们看到我们的汽车和在我们前面的汽车 在喷出有毒有害的气体
We see our car and the car in front of us spewing noxious, poisonous gases…
那都是日积月累的毒药
That are all accumulative poisons.
这些毒药会慢慢的杀死我们 即使我们看不到什么影响
These poisons kill us slowly, even when we see no effect.
我们中有多少人不相信 假如20年以前我们被告知
How many of us would’ve believed if we were told 20 years ago…
将来有一天我们不能 看清楚前方50英尺的地方
That on a certain day we wouldn’t be able to see 50 feet in front of us…
而且不能让我们做深呼吸
That we wouldn’t be able to take a deep breath…
因为空气会是有毒气体混在一起
Because the air would be a mass ofpoisonous gas.
我们不能喝从水龙头里出来的水
That we couldn’t drink out of our faucets…
那使我们不得不买♥♥瓶装水
That we’d have to buy water out of bottles.
上帝给予我们的权利 大部分已经被剥夺了
Our most common and god-given rights have been taken away from us.
不幸的是
Unfortunately…
我们生存的现实如此的严酷 却没人愿意听
The reality of our lives is so grim that nobody wants to hear it.
别人问我 我们能做什么
I’ve been asked what we can do.
我想我们需要一个有责任心的人 能真正的代表我们
I think we need a responsible body of people that can actually represent us…
比大生意更重要
Rather than big business.
我们决不能允许
This body of people must not allow…
任何不可生物降解或化学中和的物资
The introduction of anything into our environment that is not biodegradable…
进入我们的环境
Or able to be chemically neutralized upon production.
最后 只要还有通过污染地球 来获取利润
Finally, as long as there’s profit to be made from the polluting of our earth…
公♥司♥和个人还我行我素的话
Companies and individuals will continue to do what they want.
我们不得不来强迫这些公♥司♥去安全的和有责任的运作
We have to force these companies to operate safely and responsibly…
考虑我们的最佳利益 当他们不能
With all our best interests in mind, so that when they don’t…
我们能够收回我们的资源 我们的心和思想 做对的事情
We can take back our resources and our hearts and our minds, and do what’s right.
康帕斯 伟大的神灵 我请求你保佑所有在这里的人
Kompasla, the great spirit, I ask you to bless all the people here…
所有的老奶奶 所有的老爷爷和小孩子们
All the grandmas, all the grandpas, and the little ones.
我们有四个方向
We have the four directions…
我想祝福
And I want to bless…
将来的下一代和印第安民族 我们的人♥民♥
The future generation and the Indian nation, our people…
再次的强大
To be strong again.
有斑点的老鹰
Spotted eagle…
地球是我们的奶奶
The earth is our grandma.

Look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!