脑子
Brains!
现在演什么呢
What’s happening now?
僵尸在吃她的脑子 奶奶
Well, the zombie is eating her head, Grandma.
那可不好 吃它干嘛
That’s not very nice. What’s he doing that for?
他是僵尸 僵尸都吃脑子
Because he’s a zombie. That’s what they do.
他晚餐肯定吃不下了
He’s going to ruin his dinner.
他们要是坐下来好好谈谈
I’m sure if they just bothered to sit down and talk it through,
肯定有别的办法解决
it would be a different story.
诺曼 不是让你倒垃圾吗
Norman, didn’t l tell you to take out the garbage?
就来 爸爸
Yeah, coming, Dad.
顺便叫他把恒温器打开吧
Tell him to turn up the thermostat, too, will you?
我的脚冰凉
My feet are like ice.
快给我安进去 混账
Come on, fit, you stupid…
在屋里看什么呢
Hi. What are you watching in there?
性和暴♥力♥
Sex and violence.
真不错
Oh, that’s nice.
你就不能像别的孩子那样
Can’t you be like other kids your age,
在院子里扎扎帐篷或者
and pitch a tent in the
有点锯木头之类的健康喜好吗
yard or have a healthy interest in carpentry?
佩里
Perry…
你不是说
I thought you said kids my
我这年龄的孩子只会入室行窃和飙车吗
age were too busy shoplifting and joyriding.
诺曼
Norman.
他就跟吸多了似的 少说有七包
He’s, like, R-I-double-P-E-D. Like, a seven-pack at least.
看着点
Watch it!
考特尼 温柔点
Courtney, be nice. Whoa!
对啊 她根本配不上他
Yeah, she totally doesn’t deserve him.
她是不错 我也喜欢她
I mean, she’s nice and l really like her,
但她就是个窝囊废
but she’s a complete loser.
对啊 我知道
Yeah, l know.
爸爸
Hey, uh, Dad?
奶奶问能不能开暖气 她脚冷
Grandma says, can you turn up the heating? Her feet are cold.
佩里
Now, Perry…
还要我说几次 儿子
How many times do we have to go through this, son?
你奶奶死了
Your grandmother is dead!
我知道
I know.
那你怎么还老跟她说话
Then why do you keep on talking to her?
因为她跟我说话
Because she talks back.
天哪 你真能瞎掰
OMG, you are such a liar.
拜托 我没编瞎话
God, l’m not making this up,
我发誓 她总跟我说话
I swear! She talks to me all the time.
是吗 拿出证据来
Oh, yeah? Prove it.
她说 把高中四分卫裸上身的照片
She said, it’s not very ladylike
藏在放内♥裤♥的抽屉里
to hide photos of the high-school quarterback
可不像淑女该有的行为
with his shirt off in your underwear drawer.
我就知道
I knew it!
你偷偷地翻我的…
Uh! You’ve been sneaking around in my personal… Ugh!
我可没有 是奶奶告诉我的
No, I haven’t. Grandma told me.
你最差劲了
You are the worst!
诺曼 我知道你跟奶奶很亲
Norman, I know you and Grandma were very close,
但是日子还得继续
but we all have to move on.
奶奶现在在一个更好的地方
Grandma’s in a better place now.
没有 她就在客厅
No, she’s not. She’s in the living room.
你奶奶老了 病死了
Your grandmother was old and sick and she died.
就是这么回事儿
That’s all there is to it!
好了 佩里 他只是还没从悲伤中走出来
Okay. Perry, this is just part of the mourning process.
别再帮他找借口了
Oh, stop indulging him.
不是我不开明
I’m nothing if I’m not liberal,
但那种娘们兮兮的行径
but that limp-wristed
在萌芽时期就得及时制止
hippie garbage needs to be nipped in the bud.
你们家的人可能不在乎
This behavior might be okay with your side of the family,
但我可忍♥不下去了
but I’m not putting up with it anymore!
我做不到 不许再这样了
Not me! Not this again.
这可不是西海岸 桑德拉
This isn’t the West Coast, Sandra.
这里的人会说闲话 真的
People talk. They do.
他只是比较敏感 佩里
He’s just sensitive, Perry.
拜托 敏感是指会写写诗
Oh, please! Sensitive is writing poetry
或者不喜欢集体活动之类的 不是这样
and being lousy at team sports. Not this.
我不会让他变成你那个舅舅那样
I won’t have him turn out like that uncle of yours.
要是那个疯老头子敢在这附近
If that crazy old tramp has been around here,
往诺曼脑袋里灌输些…
putting ideas in Norman’s head…
佩里 大家都好几年不跟
Perry, no one has had anything to do
彭德加斯舅舅联络了
with Uncle Prenderghast in years.
估计他都不知道诺曼长什么样
I bet he doesn’t even know what Norman looks like.
时间不多了
Not much time.
通灵男孩诺曼
早上好
Good morning!
布鲁斯 你好吗
Hey, Bruce, how’s it going?
我不咋地 快迟到了 我得走了
Not much. I’m kind of late for school, I need to go.
很高兴见到你们
Hi! Nice to see you guys.
早上好 抱歉 我得走了
Good morning. Sorry, I got to run. Oh!
不好意思 对不起 再见
Excuse me. Pardon me. See ya!
小家伙 过来 来这边
Hey there, little buddy. Come on, come here.
寻狗启示
联♥系♥人 文森特
酬谢5000美金
很高兴见到你
Yeah, good to see you.
你好啊
How you doing?
嗨 哈德曼夫人 您今天真美
Hi, Mrs. Hardman. You look nice today.
我喜欢你的发型
I like what you’ve done with your hair.
有谁闻到糊味了吗
Does anyone smell burning?
保持平和 小兄弟
Hey, peace, man.
-很平和 -很好
– Totally. – Yeah.
保持状态 士兵
As you were, soldier.
长官 是的长官
Sir, yes, sir!
诺曼 你逃课了吗
Yo, Norman. You playing hooky?
没有没有 迟到了而已 抱歉 先走了
No, no, I’m just late for school. Sorry, I got to go.
你好
How you doing?
你好
Hey, how you doing?
挂得好吗
Hi. How’s it hanging?
还真没听人这么问过
Haven’t heard that one before.
天气不错
Well, it’s a nice day.
欢迎来到无忧谷
放松[绞刑]的好地方
女巫维也纳小香肠
学着点 我的中间名字就叫”停车违规”
Watch and learn. “Parking violation” is my middle name.
真的吗 我以为是叫罗娜呢
Really? l thought it was Rhona.
谷中幽境
吸气 宝贝 不对不对 要用丹田
Suck it in, sweetie. No, no, your gut.
这就对了
There you go.
学生指导课后分手吧
怪胎
肥仔
鬼娃 知道吗
Hey, hey, ghost jerk, you know what?
你想干什么 阿尔文
What do you want, Alvin?
去多见见鬼吧 花生
Why don’t you go see some more ghosts, Goober?
诺曼
Hey, hey, Norman.
跟它说话呀
Talk to that.
真像我会干的事 对吧
That’s so Alvin! Right?
不错吧 哥们们 好玩吧
That was good, right, guys? That was fun?
苍蝇不会说话
Flies don’t talk.
尼尔 快点 走吧
Neil, come on, let’s go.
一帮文盲
You stink of illiteracy!
清教♥徒♥ 五月花号♥
Pilgrims! The Mayflower!
英国移♥民♥驶往北美的一艘最为著名的船只
陪审团 法官
就没人知道点
Don’t any of you know anything
镇子的历史吗
about the history of this town?
清教♥徒♥是一群严谨而虔诚的移♥民♥
Puritans were strict and devout settlers,
他们来到这里 建立家园
who came here to build a home,
开拓了一片无罪的乐土
a place without sin!
又怎么了 萨尔玛
What is it now, Salma?
为什么女巫总是戴着尖顶帽
Why is the witch always a hideous old crone
手拿扫帚 吓人的丑老太太
with a pointy hat and a broomstick?
我觉得这不符史实 汉雪老师
I don’t believe it’s historically accurate, Miss Henscher.
本来就没要符合史实
It’s not supposed to be!
这只是用来推销明信片和钥匙扣的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!