会有人发现我们的
Somebody will find us.
它从另外一边过来了
It’s coming from the other side!
那是我的电♥话♥
That’s my phone!
那是我的电♥话♥
That’s my phone!
去拿它
Get it!
去拿 去拿 去拿它
Get it, get it, get it!
接电♥话♥啊
Answer it!
接电♥话♥啊
Answerthe phone!
小心点 不要让它受潮了
Careful, don’t let it get wet!
我可以办到 接电♥话♥
I can reach that. Answer it.
接电♥话♥啊
Answerthe phone!
接电♥话♥啊 接电♥话♥啊
Answer it! Answer it!
响啊 宝贝 快点
Ring, baby! Cuick!
艾莉卡
Erica!
生日快乐 宝贝弟弟
Happy birthday, baby brother.
艾莉卡
Erica!
艾莉卡 有人吗 你可以听到我们吗
Erica? Anybody? Can you hear us?
救命 我们快淹死了 求求你
Help! We’re drowning! Please!
闭嘴
Shut up!
艾莉卡
Erica?
扎克 你可以听见我吗 艾莉卡 哈罗
Zach, can you hear me? Erica, hello?
扎克 你可以听见我吗
Zach, can you hear me?
艾莉卡 艾莉卡
Erica! Erica?
救救我们 哈罗
Help us! Hello?
你干了什么
What did you do?
什么也没有
Nothing!
你把她给挂了
You hung up on her!
我没有
I did not!
怎么了 给我
What happened? Give it to me!
试着叫她回电
Try to call her back.
可恶 拨119
Bullshit! Call 9-1-1!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
求你了 该死
Please! God damn it!

Fuck!

No!
扎克
Zach.
我们也许可以修好它
We might have been able to fix it.
它有点泡湿了 丹
It was soaking wet, Dan.
它他妈的油炸过了
It was fucking fried.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
也许她听到些什么
Maybe she heard something.
听到什么 “哈罗 ”
Heard what? “Hello?”
如果是求助呢
How’s that supposed to help?
你甚至没有告诉她说我们在哪
You didn’t even tell her where we were!
我是认真的
I’m serious!
我们快淹死在这里了
We’re gonna drown out here.
为什么都没人听我说
How come nobody’s listening to me?
我们就他妈的快要死在这了
We’re gonna fucking die out here!
他妈的挂点 你这笨蛋
Fucking die, you idiot!
蜜雪儿 闭嘴
Michelle, shut up!
不 你才他妈的闭嘴
No, you shut the fuck up!
嘿 够了
Hey, come on!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
别吵了
Knock it off!
我们待在一块
Let’s keep it together!
这里已经够糟了
It’s bad enough out here.
我们没有必要搞成
We don’t need to be
在每一秒钟都心惊胆战的
starting in on each other every second.
腿抽筋
Leg cramp!
哪只脚
Which one?
左脚
The left.
举起来 举起来
Hold it up, hold it up.
还好吗
Okay?
那样好多了
That’s better.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有一个点子
I have an idea.
什么
What?
我们来做条绳子
Let’s make a rope.
来吧
Come on.
衣服脱掉 所有的人
Nude up, everybody.
衣服脱掉
Nude up.
你另外一个反常的噱头
Another one ofyour perverted stunts?
给我些赞美吧 洛琳
Give me some credit, Lauren.
我们做了条绳索
We make a rope…
用我们的短裤
out ofour shorts.
把它抛到那上面
Toss it up there,
我们会勾住些什么的
we’ll hook it onto something.
我讨厌说这样的话 但是
I hate to say it, but…
这也许真的有用
It might actually work.
来吧 来吧 大伙们
Chop chop, people.
我只是
I’m just…
我觉得好冷
I’m so cold.
你身上穿的跟牙线没两样 甜心
You’re wearing dental floss, sweetheart,
而不是滑雪穿的大外套
not a ski parka.
你宁愿被淹死吗
Would you rather drown?
喔 该死
Oh, shit!

Hey!
嘿 停下来
Hey, stop!
停下来
Stop!
在这里
Over here!
嘿 停下来
Hey! Stop!
喔 天啊 停下来
Oh, god! Stop!
停下来
Stop!
不 拜托
No! Come on!
停下来
Stop!
停下来 求你了
Stop. Please.
她很快就会醒来
She’ll be awake soon.
我需要把刀
I need the knife.
好的
Okay.
这里 我会握住那个的
Here, I’ll hold that.
小心 嗯
Careful. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我该开始绑了吗
Should I start tying?
是的
Yes.
有没有什么办法可以从下面进去
Is there any way to get in from below?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你有一艘像这样的船
You own a boat like this,
但是你却不知道任何关于它的事
you don’t know anything about it?
那只是艘该死的游艇 吉米
It’s a fucking yacht, Jimmy.
想起来了吗
Remember?
如果它看起来不错 那我就买♥♥了 好吗
If it looks good, I buy it, okay?
那就是你要的答案了吗
Is that the answer you’re looking for?
因为那是我现在唯一回答得出来的东西
‘Cause it’s the only one I got right now.
我需要面罩
I need the mask.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 扎克
Hey, Zach.
你刀子用完了吗
You done with the knife?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我们来绑这个吧
Let’s tie this.
这里绑住
Tie it here.
嗯 看起来很好
Yeah. It looks good.
哈罗
Hello.
我是詹姆斯库斯托
I am James Cousteau,
深海探险家
explorer ofthe deep.
这结不错吧
Is it a good knot?
你一定得确定这是一个牢固的结
You gotta make sure it’s a good knot.
我打算到下面偷看一下
I’m gonna go take a peek below.
这牢固吗
Is it strong?
这最好可以支撑住我
It’s gotta be able to hold me.
你没事吧
You all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!