记得飞宝这部片吗
Remember Flipper?
掉落水里的话 它们会把你救起来的
Fall in, they’ll save you.
除非你先救我
Unless you save me first.
让我猜猜 你是个世界之王 对吧
Let me guess. You’re the king ofthe world, right?
非常贴切
Very original.
扎克 闭嘴
Zach, shut up.
在那里
There it is.
谢谢
Thanks.
瞧 救生筏可以容纳八个人
See, that life raft seats 8,
而我们只有六个 爱咪 所以我们一切都准备就绪了
and there are only 6 of us, Amy, so we’re set.
不要忘了莎拉
Don’t forget Sarah.
对不起 那么 六个半
I’m sorry. So, 6 1/2.
老实说 我认为橘色样式有点适合你
Actually, I think the orange Kind ofsuits you.
我很热(hot)
I’m hot.
没错 你是很辣(hot)
Yes. You are.
我想要游泳
I want to go swimming.
你们这些男孩子们想要下去泡一下吗
You boys want to take a dip?
我有面罩跟短刀 谁要
I got masks and a knife. Who wants?
喔 耶 我们要
Ooh, yeah. We do.
我们要
We do.
喔 好可爱
Oh, cute.
晚餐有什么特别的需求吗 我的船长
Any special requests for dinner, my captain?
嗯 来一串双份美人鱼吧
Yeah. Two mermaids on a stick.
接着现在是主菜时间
And nowforthe piece de resistance.
我喜欢她
I love her!
我打算给她命名为黛尔芬
I’m gonna name her Delphine.
早跟你说过我们会看到一只海豚的
Told you we’d see a dolphin.
喔 哇
Oh, wow.
你要来吗 丹
You coming, Dan?
我跟你在一起比较好
I’ll be right with you.
你要来个 对吧
You want one, right?
职务所需
Duty calls.
尽情享用 请
Go enjoy yourself, please.
你确定
You’re sure?
应该的 妈咪
Fair. Mommy.
啊 谢谢
Gee, thanks.
好了 来玩水吧
All right. Let’s get wet.
我该把烟带在身上吗
Should I take my cigarettes with me?
喔 看起来很深
Wow. It looks deep.
只是开个玩笑
Just kidding.
那真有趣
That’s funny.
我来了 美眉
I’m coming, sweet girl.
你们几位女士待会在水里头碰面喔
See you ladies in the water.
抓最后一个
Last one in is the last one in.
我爱死了
I love it!
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你跟爱咪看起来真的很开心
You and Amy seem really happy.
我们的确如此
We are.
那很好啊
That’s nice.
你知道他们说
You knowwhat they say…
你一定吻过很多只青蛙
You gotta kiss a lot of frogs
为了要找到你的白马王子
to find your prince.
我想爱咪仍然还继续在跟青蛙接吻
I think Amy’s still kissing.
呱呱
Ribbit.
呱呱
Ribbit.
嗯 你看起来像是一只不错的青蛙
Well, you seem like a very nice frog.
你也一样
So do you.
我不是指青蛙
I don’t mean a frog.
我的意思是 就只是非常不错的意思
I mean, just pretty good.
我的意思就只是说
I mean, just…
不错 我是说 你很漂亮
Good. I mean, you’re pretty,
你长的不错 谢谢你
You’re good. Thank you.

Yeah.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想要小孩 爱咪
I want kids, Amy.
你知道
You know…
在某一天 当时机成熟的时候
one day, when the time’s right.
跟芭比
With Barbie?
开点小玩笑有什么要紧的吗
What’s wrong with having a little fun?
没什么
Nothing.
如果我单身并且有个男的
If I was single and a guy…
你没必要为了开心而单身
You don’t need to be a guy to have fun.
你作梦吧你
In your dreams.
并且想想 如果我在高中时 没变的这么混♥蛋♥的话
And to think, if I hadn’t been such an ass in high school,
有可能是我取代詹姆斯
It could have been me instead ofJames.
对 就像是我是你生命里 唯一一位女孩 是吗
Yeah. Like I was the only girl in your life, right?
我们干嘛不上楼
Why don’t we head upstairs?
为什么不
Why not?
把那脱掉
Take that off.
为什么
Why?
就 就照做就是了 把它脱掉
Just, just come on. Take it off.
好吧
All right.
好了 现在闭上你的眼睛
Okay. Now close your eyes.
不要 来吧 闭上你的眼睛
No. Come on. Close your eyes.
好了 睁开眼睛
Okay. Open ’em.

Yeah.
真酷
It’s cool.
是啊 我们走吧
Yeah. Let’s go.

Okay.
那么那就那样子了 嗯
So that’s how it is, huh?
喔 啊 那不公平
Oh, my gosh. That’s no fair.
这真笨而且又如此地久
It’s so stupid and so long ago.
我弄丢了我的拴盖
I lost my top.
喔 我的天啊 我感到如此的暴露
Oh, my God, I feel so exposed.
大多数的人都害怕蜘蛛
Most people are afraid ofspiders
或是不敢去飞或是害怕
or afraid to fly or scared of…
害怕小丑
Scared ofclowns?
住手
Stop!

Hey!
嗯 自从我有了莎拉之后 事情就开始变糟了
Um, it’s gotten worse since I had Sarah.
我不希望她最后会为像那样的废话担忧
I don’t want herto end up worrying about stuff like that
就只因为我的妄想状作祟
because of my paranoia.
你知道的 我死党布莱德
You know, my buddy Brad,
他以前会怕马戏团小丑的
He was afraid ofcircus clowns.
以前 对
Was? Yep.
他怎么了
What’d he do?
嗯 我们
Well, we…
我们带他去马戏团
We took him to the circus.
不 你放我下来 丹
No! You let me down, Dan!
这水看起来不错
The water looks great.
放我下来 放我下来 不
Let me down! Let me down–No!
不 不 不 爱咪 相信我
No, no, no! Amy, trust me.
老爸 怎么了
Daddy, what’s wrong?
马可 波罗
Marco. Polo.
马可
Marco.
你老是作弊
You’re always cheating.
只有在你输的时候我才会作弊
I’m only cheating ifyou lose.
爹地
Daddy!

No!
爹地
Daddy!
爱咪
Amy?
爱咪 倒底发生了什么事情
Amy, what the hell happened?
倒底发生了什么事情
What the hell happened?
她在水里碰到了什么
How did she get in the water?
你没事吗
Are you okay?
你会没事的 爱咪 我们会把你弄离开这的
You’re gonna be okay, Amy. We’re gonna get you out.
这是你干的 这是你干的吗 丹
You did this? Did you do this, Dan?
你没事吗
Are you all right?
我们刚刚只是跳进水里而已
Wejustjumped in the water.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!