我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
把比基尼上面给我
Give me the bikini top.
绑个绳结 如果你会的话
Tie knots–If you can.
我也许得丢掉些东西
I may have dropped something.
这个很牢固
This is strong.
拧干
Wring it out.
我们得把这拧干 对
We have to wring it–Yeah.
到你的左边
Go to your left.
帮我支持着
Back me up.
你还好吗
You okay?
等等 等等
Wait–wait–
这里 传给洛琳
Here, pass it to Lauren.
洛琳
Lauren?
谁来这里握住一下
Someone hold it here.
我来
I got it.
非常谢谢你
Thank you so much.
等等 等等
Wait–Wait.
喔 就这样 一
Oh, that’s it. One–
二 三
Two, three!
跟我说“一 二 三”
Give me a “one, two, three.”
好的
Okay.
就直接“一 二 三”
Just a straight “one, two, three.”
好的
Okay.

Fuck!
这里 拧干一点
Here, wring it out a little.
拧干
Wring it out.
你这个太湿了
You’re getting this too wet.
这太湿了 瞧
It’s too wet, look.
看起来很简单的
It seems so easy.
好的 你可以办到的
Okay, you can do it.
数到三 你可以的 扎克
On three. You can do it, Zach.

One–
往左一点
To the left a little.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
一 二 三
One, two, three.

Yeah!
你可以的 你可以的
You can do it. You can do it.
加油 扎克
Come on, Zach.
你可以办到的 老兄
You can get it, man.
慢一点
Take it slow.
小心
Careful…
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son ofa bitch!
好 好 好 好
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天杀的
God damn it.
呦 老兄
Yo, man.
那是什么
What’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你的船那一边有块方形的缺口 老兄
There’s a square cut in the side ofyour boat, bro.
詹姆斯
James!
怎么了 怎
What happened? Wh–
你干什么
What are you–
你没事吧
Are you all right?
洛琳
Lauren!
洛琳 怎么了
Lauren! What happened?
詹姆斯
James.
嘿 詹姆斯 洛琳
Hey, James– Lauren?
他还好吧 詹姆斯
Is he okay? James?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
詹姆斯 发生了什么事了
James? What happened?
扶着他的头
Support his head.
发生了什么事了
What happened?
扶着他的头
Support his head.
一直扶着
Keep it supported.
我想他头骨裂了
I think he has a skull fracture.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
他需要被送到医院并且越快越好
He needs a hospital and he needs it fast.
受够了这鸟事
Enough ofthis bullshit.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
James! James.
把刀子给我
Give me the knife.

No!
丹 你是怎么搞的
Dan! What is wrong with you?

No!
等我们脱困的时候 你给你自己买♥♥个新玩具吧
Buy yourselfa newtoy when we’re out ofthis mess!
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?

No!
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你难道就不能让我一个人吗
Couldn’t you just leave him alone?
给我一些绳子
Give me some ofthe rope.
该死 丹 现在
God damn it, Dan, now!
老天 我 我很抱歉
Christ, I’m–I’m sorry–
你干了什么
What did you do?
这只是艘该死的笨船
It’s just a stupid fucking boat!
你是怎么搞的
What’s wrong with you?
这会引来所有的东西 不是吗
This is gonna attract everything, isn’t it?
他只是试着帮我们离开这里
He wasjust trying to get us out of here.
莎拉
Sarah…
莎拉 我在这里
Sarah, I’m here!
妈咪跟爹地在这里
Mommy and daddy are here!
莎拉
Sarah!
我在这里
I’m here!
妈咪跟爹地在这里 我
Mommy and daddy are here! I–
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
世界上最容易的事情
Easiest thing in the world.
就表示什么都不是
It means nothing!
蜜雪儿在哪
Where’s Michelle?
蜜雪儿
Michelle!
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
蜜雪儿
Michelle.
你怎么了
How you doing?
我觉得很冷
I feel cold.
嗯 那是因为我们在海上
Well, we are at sea.
把头抬起来 宝贝
Hold your head up, babe.
没事的
It’s fine.
也许二十年之后
Maybe 20 years from now…
我们会回顾这事并且大笑
we’ll look back on this and laugh.
可能没那么好
It’s too bad…
因为丹忘了他的摄影机了
that Dan forgot his camera.
他的摄影机
His video camera.
是啊
Yeah.
还记得 艾尔玛·塔多海滩吗
Remember– El Matador beach?
当然
Ofcourse.
你是如此地
You were so–
在那一天是如此地性感
So sexy that day.
现在我知道你是在胡言乱语了
Now I know you’re delirious.
你喝了多少的海水啊
How much seawater did you drink?
我当时应该没有跟你说过那个
I should’ve told you that then.
当我们回到岸上时你可以告诉我 好吗
You can tell me when we get backto shore, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
扎克
Zach?
扎克 呼吸啊
Zach, breathe!
扎克 醒醒
Zach, wake up!
帮帮我 爱咪
Help me, Amy!
扎克 呼吸啊 呼吸啊
Zach, breathe! Breathe!
醒醒 呼吸啊
Wake up! Breathe!
喔 不
Oh, no!

No!
天杀的
God damn it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!