曼纽尔 是吧
Okay. Manuel, right?
这是你的账单
This for you.
25块是租车费 30块是牲口运输费
It’s 25 for the vehicle and 30 for the transport of the livestock.
在这里写上”一匹马” 然后在这边签字就行了
Just put down “one horse” and your signature right there.
“一匹马”
You said “one horse”?
是啊 不是只有一匹吗
Yeah, it’s only one, right?
不 是一头大象
No, it’s an elephant.
你的意思是”一匹很壮的马”吗
You mean “really big horse”?
下 我是说要运一头大象
No. I mean an elephant.
先生
Look, sir…
电♥话♥里说的就是”一匹”
…the call said “one–”

Whoa…
那他妈是个啥啊
What the fuck is that?
我♥操♥ 那他妈是头大象吗 -先生 先生 先生
Holy shit! Is that a fucking elephant? – Señor, señor, señor.
可能是沟通上出了点问题
Probablemente it was some kind of bad communication.
沟通问题 兄弟这车是拿来拉马的
Bad communication? This is a truck for fucking horses, man!
你♥他♥妈♥看我像个印度大君吗 -好了
What do I look like, a goddamn maharaja? – All right.
除了这个 你还可以参加宴会
And you’re invited to the party.
加点油
More gas!
加把劲 加把劲
Come on. Come on!
给我
Give me–
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
他妈的
Goddamn it!
他妈的
Motherfucker!
长官您好 -你们这是在干什么
Good evening, Officer. – What exactly is going on here?
嗯 我们 我是给唐·瓦拉赫干活的
Um, well, we’re– I work for Don Wallach,
我们要把这个逗乐的大玩意运到他家里去办派对
and we’re transporting the entertainment for a party at his house.
那是头大象
That’s an elephant.
是的 -你有许可证吗
Yes, sir. – You got a permit?
呃 我不知道需要许可证
Um, I didn’t know we needed one.
没有许可证就不能运大象
Can’t drive an elephant without a permit.
能不能通融一下
Could you make an exception?
今晚都有谁会去宴会
How’s the guest list looking for tonight?
都是大人物 -嗯
It’s impressive. – Hmm.
都有哪些明星
What kind of stars are we talking about?
听说有嘉宝 -哦 是吗
Someone said Garbo, I think. – Oh, yeah?
是的 我听说是她会来
Yeah. I mean, that’s what I heard.
所以今晚这场唐·瓦拉赫家的宴会上
So, we’re talking an elephant, plus Garbo,
会有大象 嘉宝还有很多名流对吗?
plus others tonight at Don Wallach’s house, is that right?
是的 -那可以说是相当豪华的宴会了
That’s right. – Sounds like the best party in town.
我表兄本尼一家人住在里西达 我得看看他们有没有空
My cousin Benny lives in Reseda with his wife and kids. I’ll see if they’re free.
这些人都是谁啊
Who the fuck are all these people?
别问了
Don’t ask.
小猪猪喜欢这样吗
Does Piggy like that?
有点痒
It tickles.
愉快的如厕时光
Playtime with potty time!
何赛 何赛
José! José!
可以拜托你让瓦拉赫给我们再来点王者起泡酒吗
Can you ask Wallach to give us more King Bubbly, por favor?
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 你可以告诉我楼上的女盥洗室在哪吗
Would you mind showing me to the upstairs powder room, my dear boy?
沿着大厅过去就到了
Sure. Uh, it’s here down the hall.
不 楼上的
No! No, no, upstairs.
楼梯太陡了 女士 -你可以背我上去
The stairs are very steep, I think. – I can be carried.
晚上好女士 很高兴见到您 恐怕我得占用他一点时间
Evening, Madame. Lovely to see you. I have to steal him, I’m afraid.
你跟埃莉诺说了什么 -谁
What did you say to Elinor? – Who?
那是埃莉诺·圣约翰 别跟她说话
Elinor St. John. Never speak to her.
如果她再跟你说话 你就装作听不懂英语
If she ever talks to you again, pretend like you don’t understand English.
鸡偷了我的可♥卡♥因♥ 他妈的 抓住它 抓住它
The chicken stole my fucking coke! Go fucking get it! Get it!
给我
Give it to me!
所以 唐把他那些女童都关在楼上是吗
So, upstairs is where Don keeps his underage girls, then?
我不会说英文
I don’t speak English!
哦 那他妈是从哪儿冒出来的
Well, that came out of fucking nowhere.
女士 您得赔偿我们的损失 -哦 没问题
You’ll have to pay for that, ma’am. – Oh. Okay.
呃 你哪位 -我是保安
Uh, who are you? – I’m security.
那你这保安干得不咋地
You’re kind of shitty at your job.
这里到处都他妈是雕像 到处都是
You have statues coming out of nowhere, everywhere you fucking turn.
你该庆幸我不会投诉你
You’re very lucky I don’t report you.
你到哪儿去啊女士 -我要进去
Where do you think you’re going, ma’am? – I’m going inside.
蠢货 我是内莉·拉罗伊
I’m Nellie LaRoy, dummy.
“内莉·拉罗伊”不在受邀名单上
There’s no “Nellie LaRoy” on the list.
好吧 我想… 来来来
Okay, well, I think– Come here.
我想我的助手可能填的是我的艺名
I think what’s happened is my assistant has put me under my stage name,
比莉·多夫 -你可不是比莉·多夫
Billie Dove. – You’re not Billie Dove.
你这人怎么回… 你叫什么名字
Okay, what the fuck is your prob– What is your name?
你管哪个辖区的啊 -我是这里的保安
What is your precinct? – I’m a security guard.
保安没有辖区这个说法 女士 -我让你♥他♥妈♥的马上下岗
We don’t have precincts, ma’am. – You’re about to not have a job, fucko!
听我说 我知道你很希望自己是比莉·多夫…
Listen, I know you wish you were Billie Dove–
我还知道你很想吃我的屁♥眼♥呢 -内莉·拉罗伊
I think you wish you were eating my asshole! – Nellie LaRoy?
他们在等你
They’re waiting for you.
我叫曼纽尔
I’m Manuel.
我叫曼纽尔
I’m Manuel.
我听到了
I heard ya.
噢 我并不需要你帮忙
Oh, I didn’t need your help.
真的不用吗 -不用
Oh, no? – Nope.
说你自己是比莉·多夫 -怎么不行?
Billie Dove? – Why not?
她可是个大明星
She’s kind of a big star.
那不出30年她就不会再是什么大明星了
Well, in 30 years she won’t be a big star anymore
那时候她就会跟自己的孙子说 内莉·拉罗伊曾借用过她的名字
and she can tell her grandkids Nellie LaRoy once used her name.
而且 我已经是个明星了
Besides, I’m already a star.
哦 是吗 -当然了
Ah, you are? – Yeah.
那你有什么作品吗 -还没有
What have you been in? – Nothing yet.
你的合约是和谁签的 -还没签呢
Who’s your contract with? – Don’t have one.
行吧 我觉得你只是想做明星
Okay, I think you want to become a star.
亲爱的 没有想做明星这种说法 要么是明星 要么不是
Honey, you don’t become a star. You either are one or you ain’t.
我已经是了
I am.
哇 不错
Oh, great.
你知道哪里有药嗑吗
Do you know where I can find some drugs?
我们要继续演奏吗 -是这样的
We’re supposed to just keep playing? – That’s the idea.
它会从前面穿过来 到处跺几下
It’s gonna come through the front and just kind of stomp around.
你认真的吗 -别挡着它的路就行
Are you serious? – Just stay out of its way.
我可不能受伤啊 乔
You know I can’t afford to get injured, Joe.
你能闭嘴吗 -你说什么
Will you shut the fuck up? – What?
我说你是个爱发牢骚的臭婊♥子♥ -什么
You heard me, you whiny bitch. – Excuse me?
别吵了 -你看看他是怎么跟我说话的
Come on, you guys. – You see how he just talks to me?
我这么跟你说话是因为我们一起表演的时候
I talk to you like this because every time we play in these,
你吹得太他妈差了
you playing fucking flat.
如果那头大象一屁♥股♥坐在你脸上
If that elephant drop its elephant ass on your face,
或许你还能待在家里好好练练
maybe you’d be home long enough to fucking practice.
我一天练九个小时 你♥他♥妈♥的
I practice nine hours a day, you fuck.
是啊 是啊 但我让你练吹萨克斯 没让你练吹♥箫♥
Yeah, yeah, but I mean on saxophone, not cocksucking.
我他妈忙得要死
I don’t have fucking time for this!
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up!
这也太乱了
What a goddamn mess.
我们刚才还玩得很开心的
We were just having fun!
告诉瓦拉赫 -醒醒 醒醒
Tell it to Wallach. – Wake up, wake up.
那个墨西哥人呢 -醒醒 醒醒
Where’s the Mexican? – Wake up, wake up.
吗♥啡♥ 鸦♥片♥ 乙♥醚♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Morphine, opium, ether, heroin, coke.
还有坐在上面的路易十四
And Louis XIV sat on that.
…当我感到空虚时 我会装作一切平和
…pretend that everything’s fine inside when all I feel is this void.
我一直都在付出 付出 付出 -佩德罗
And all I do is I give and I give! – Pedro!
你呢 我甚至都不知道你在哪 你在哪
And you, I don’t even know, where are you? Where are you?
别他妈的说意大利语了
Stop speaking fucking Italian!
不 不 不是这样的
No. No, it’s not.
我想跟你好好谈谈 你懂吗
I’m trying to have a serious conversation with you. Do you understand?
我们的婚姻出问题了 我过得并不幸福
Our marriage is in trouble. I am unhappy!
别说了 你♥他♥妈♥根本不是意大利人
Stop it! You are not fucking Italian!
你♥他♥妈♥是个美国萧尼族印第安人 你个该死的骗子
You are from fucking Shawnee, you goddamn fraud!
你再说一句话
Say one more word.
你再用意大利语多说一句话我就跟你离婚
Say one more word in Italian, and I will divorce you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!