Home 惊悚电影 极度恐慌

极度恐慌

0
极度恐慌

-绝对保密 -放心吧
-Absolutely untold. -Keep it that way.
当心
Take care.
-叫他们发警报 -不行
-Tell them to send an alert. -No, I won’t.
你为什么要反对
Why are you fighting me on this?
疾病防治控制中心亚特兰大 乔治亚
我不能凭你的预感发警报
I won’t base my first official decision on a hunch.
不是预感 做试验的动物全死了
It’s not a hunch. I’ve got a lab full of dead animals here!
还没找到病毒的抗原 都死了
There’s no response to intravenous acyclovir. They’re dead.
当然会死 你打♥针♥从不换针头 你有什么证据
Of course! You stuck them with the same needle. Where’s the evidence?
用不着证明 我有预感
I don’t need any, I’ve got a feeling.
我会把你的预感写进我的报告
Your feeling is in my notes.
很简单 这病毒能杀死一切
This is very simple. It kills everything in its path.
你必须马上发警报
Tell them to put out an alert.
我熟悉这口气 是命令吗
This sounds familiar. Is that an order?
你将致死病毒与私人感情混为一谈
You’re turning a deadly virus into a family matter.
这与我个人感情无关
This is not personal.
别斗嘴了 你就冒一次险行吗
I can’t do this back and forth. Once in your life, take a chance!
我已经冒过了 嫁给了你
You know what? I did. I married you.
你怎么挂了
You hung up.
为狗吵 为病毒吵 见鬼
First it was the dogs, now we fight over a virus. I can’t believe it.
你怎么了
What is the matter?
音乐可以使你变得温顺
Music is supposed to soothe the savage beast.
怎么了
What?
天哪 你真淘气
Oh, Christ, you little shit.
鲁迪宠物店 加利福尼亚
-欢迎回来 -你看
-Welcome back. -Look, look.
让我看看
Let’s have a look.
有证明吗
You got the papers?
证明 开玩笑
Papers. That’s a good one.
你说要只猴子 我给你带来了
Look at her. You asked for a monkey, I got you one.
-怎么搞的 -什么意思
-What do you mean, look at her? -What do I mean?
我说要只公的
I told you a male.
你说要母的
No, you said, “she.”
我说要只雄猴 顾客需要公猴
Client has a female. He wants to breed them.
该死
Goddamn! Jesus!
乖 放松点
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好吧 我便宜点卖♥♥
All right, all right. I’ll sell her cheap.
-这次算你帮我 -咱们说好的 你搞砸了
-Come on, help me out. -We had a deal. You screwed up.
上回那个还没卖♥♥出去呢
I can’t even sell that one. Look.
你让我拿它怎么办
It serves you right. What am I going to do with her?
德鲁·雷诺兹博士主任办公室
这份报告编入每周内部参考
The warning will be in our report.
丹尼尔上校认为这事很严重 应该发出特别警报
Colonel Daniels believes it is serious enough to send out a special alert.
向40万医务人员发一份警报要花多少钱
Do you know how much it costs to send out an alert to 400,000 health workers?
89年热病流行 他预测到了
In ’89, he predicted Hanta and it hit.
我理解你对前夫的信任
I suppose I understand your allegiance to your ex-husband…
不过我们都清楚
…but we both know…
那病毒蔓延的可能性几乎是零
…the chances of this virus showing up in the US are virtually nil.
去吧 宝贝
Go on, girl.
你自♥由♥了
Yeah, it’s freedom.
这么多树
Look at the trees.
就是你的家
It’s like home.
走吧
There you go.
这就对了
That’s it.
别这么看我
Don’t give me that look.
不 快走吧
No, go on.
我想娶你 可我有老婆
I’d keep you, but I’m already hitched.
走吧
Come on. Go on.
这就对了
That’s it.
我是机长
This is Captain Carter again.
请大家回到座位上系好安全带
At this time you must return to your seats…
飞机就要抵达波士顿劳根机场
…as we’re approaching Logan Airport.
小牛仔
Hey, buckaroo.
真可爱
So cute.
先生 这点心你还吃吗
Hey, mister. Are you going to finish that cookie?

No.
你吃吧
You can have it.
不 宝贝 别打扰这位先生
No, no, Bobby, don’t bother the nice man.
没关系
It’s no problem.
我可不敢得罪这位警长
I don’t want no trouble with the law.
劳根国际机场 波士顿
吉伯
Jimbo!
真想你
I missed you so much.
你脸色不好 怎么了
You look like shit. What’s wrong?
不知道 可能吃坏了
I don’t know. Something I ate, or something.
你怎么了
What is it?
说话呀 怎么了
Sweetie, talk to me, what is it?
来人哪
Help!
早上好 鲁迪
Morning, Rudy.
露西不肯吃干牛肉 我们只好喂它小牛肉
Lucrecia won’t eat beef wafers so we’ll go back to veal.
你怎么了
What’s wrong?
鲁迪 听得见吗 握我的手 中毒性休克
Rudy, can you hear me? Squeeze my hand! It looks like toxic shock.
-他说他昨天还好好的 -醒醒
-Fred said he was fine yesterday. -Come on!
新闻周刊上登过链球菌感染病例
I read about some bad strap cases in Newsweek.
也许我该订一份 亨利 化验红白血球
Maybe I should subscribe. Henry, get me a blood culture and a blood count.
见鬼 醒醒 鲁迪
Goddamn it, come on, Rudy!
该死
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck!
会不会是艾滋病或是肝炎
What about AIDS or hepatitis?
正在化验 别担心
We’ll test the blood. Don’t worry.
给我打一针球蛋白 别把病带给我妻子
Should you give me gamma globulin? I don’t want to give anything to my girl.
最好带鲜花给他
Flowers would be nice on occasion.
-吃点吧 -你不该吃这个
-You should eat. -You shouldn’t eat that crap.
得了 吃吧
You know you want one.
给你的
You got something.
密歇根州一家餐馆发现大肠杆茵
E-coli outbreak in Michigan in a steak house franchise.
波士顿有两个不明症状的病例
Fevers of unknown origin in Boston. Their docs can’t figure them out.
是不是刚从扎伊尔回来的游客
Wouldn’t be African explorers back from Zaire, would they?
是两个年轻人 没去过扎伊尔
Yeah, right. No, just a couple kids. No unusual travel.
准是变种病毒 所以查不出病囚
Some atypical strain of Lyme and those Boston doctors missed the boat.
莉萨
Lisa.
订一张去波士顿的机票
Get me on a plane to Boston.
波士顿市立医院
在这边
Right in here.
就在那
Right over here.
詹姆斯
James.
吉伯 能听见吗
Jimbo, can you hear me?
我们给你治病必须了解病因
We’re here to help but we need to know how you got sick.
能说话吗
Can you talk to me?
你跟什么动物接触过吗
Hello? Were you in contact with any animals?
-要抢救吗 -没用了
-Should we call a code? -Turn it off.
-是什么病 -我就是来查的
-What is this? -I’m here to find out.
-解剖尸体 -不 我不想被传染
-We’ll need a post. -No, I’m not gonna get what he’s got.
-我也不想参加 -你呢
-I don’t do autopsies. -And you?
-好吧 -天哪 他死了
-I’ll do it. -Oh, God, he’s dead, isn’t he?
-天哪 -艾丽斯
-Oh, God! -Honey.
-快救救他 -我们已经尽力了
-Don’t let him die! -We’re doing all we can.
你得帮助我们
I need you to help me.
-吉伯 你说话呀 -看着我
-Jimbo, say something! -Look at me.
艾丽斯 吉伯说过什么没有
Alice, did Jimbo tell you anything?
他跟你说过吗
Did he talk to you?
慢一点
Very slow.
要非常小心
Maximum sharps precautions.
慢点
Slow.
把刀给我 你协助我
Give me the scalpel. You assist me.
他在港口动物检疫站工作
He worked at an animal quarantine facility in San Jose.
监视他的同事
We’re monitoring his co-workers.
病源体可能还在 别让任何人离开那里
The host could be there. Don’t let anyone out of that place.
隔离了所有人
We’re isolating everyone.
对医务人员和艾丽斯的邻居进行了检疫
I quarantined the Boston med staff, girl’s neighbors.
赛姆 我解剖了他
Christ, Sam, I opened this guy up.
他体内像扔了颗炸♥弹♥
It looked like a bomb went off inside. His pancreas, liver…
肝脏胰脏肾脏都烂了 我该早发警报