Home 惊悚电影 极度恐慌

极度恐慌

0
极度恐慌

Upstairs! Let’s go!
-直升机你飞了多久 -60多小时
-How many hours in flight school? -60 hours plus.
-实际飞行 -我有毕业证书
-Actual flying time? -I was yanking and banking.
谁看见丹尼尔了
Anybody seen Daniels?
我们在找丹尼尔 见过他吗
We’re looking for Daniels. Have you seen him?
那个大个子
Tall, big guy?
当然见过
Sure.

There.
检查飞机 今天要飞4架
Let’s see some activity on these birds! We got 4 flights today!
93号♥和91号♥需要加油
I want a fuel 93 and a turn 91!
上校
Yes, sir.
飞行员在哪
Where’s your pilot?
福德将军说直升机已准备好 人在哪里
General Ford just called. We’ve got helicopter priority. Where is he?
飞行员 他
My pilot, sir, he’s…
他怎么了
Your pilot’s what?
他去上厕所
My pilot’s taking a leak.
厕所 见鬼
Taking a leak? No shit.
我们先上去等他
In that case we’ll just wait in the Loach.
-去叫他别尿了 -你帮帮他
-Tell him to squeeze it off. -Give him a hand.
罗伯森先生
Mr. Robertson!
快出来
Get out here on the double!
谁看见丹尼尔了
Anybody seen Daniels?
他们在那 快
They’re down below! Let’s go!
停下 这是命今
Stop that chopper! That’s an order!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
小心
Watch it!
趴下伙计们 我们起飞了
Hit the decks, troops! We’re airborne.
指挥中心 我是直升机中队
Com Center, Flight line. Com Center, Flight line.
该死
Shit.
去旧金山
Get us to San Francisco.
他们会追咱们 沿着海岸飞 雾能掩护我们
They’ll follow, so go along the coast. Fog might give us cover.
你在雾里飞过吧
You’ve flown through fog, right?
从书上看过
I read about it.
丹尼尔上校抢了架直升机
Daniels just commandeered one of our choppers.
能问一下怎么抢的吗
Dare I ask how?
别费脑子了
Don’t waste time thinking.
去追 他要拒捕 打死他
Find him. If he resists, shoot him.
-是 将军 -慢着
-I understand. -Wait.
-没必要杀他 -他感染了病毒 快去
-You don’t have to do this. -He’s a carrier of the disease. Do it.
是 将军
I’m doing it.
这么做 新闻界马上就会知道
Go after him, the press will swarm all over it.
会引起恐慌
You’re creating a panic.
你总是这么优柔寡断
You always have the wrong priority.
他没感染病毒 这你知道
He’s not infected. You know it.
他跟患者有过直接接触 你能保证他没感染
He’s been in direct contact with Motaba patients. Know something beyond that?
你早该逮捕他
You should’ve arrested him earlier.
发布飞行管制
Launch AWACS!
政♥府♥大楼 旧金山 加利福尼亚
-你肯定 -是的
-You sure? -Yes, sir.
我来 让一下 劳驾
I got it. Back up, coming through.
请让一下
Make a hole, people.
让一下
Back up.
我是丹尼尔 美国陆军上校
Colonel Daniels from USAMRllD.
我是乔治 南达科他人 请排队
George from Sioux City, South Dakota. Back of the line.
我们有传染病 从松湾镇来
We got a terrible epidemic. We’re from Cedar Creek!
-那里有传染病 -听说病毒了吗
-Site of the viral infection! -You heard about the virus?
还要解释吗 我们要查
Need we say more? We need the bills of lading…
3个月来所有从非洲来的货船
…from ships arriving from Africa in the last 3 months.
要我对着你你咳嗽吗
Shall I cough on you?
-潘尼迪太太 -这就对了
-Mrs. Pananides. -Now you’re talking.
你过来帮个忙
I think these men need some help.
动物检疫非常严格 政♥府♥有规定
Biotest must do paperwork carefully. Live cargo, federal regulations.
跟你们手里的对照一下
Here. Compare our list with your Biotest list.
-开始吧 1号♥ -有
-You ready? Number one, Petra. -Same.
-维纳斯号♥ -有
-Venus. -Same.
-贵族号♥ -有
-Patricia. -Same.
塔果
Tae Kuk.
-塔果 -没有
-Tae Kuk. -No, sir.
-没有 -没有
-No? -No, sir.
-带了只猴子送到检疫站 -没有
-Carried a monkey, delivered to Biotest. -No, negative, sir.
单子上没有
It’s not on the list?
就是这艘船
That’s our vessel! That’s the boat!
-塔果号♥已经离岸 -那怎么样
-The Tae Kuk has set out to sea. -So what?
怎么找到它
How’ll we locate it?
我朋友在海岸警卫队工作 打电♥话♥问他 很容易
My friend’s in the Coast Guard. I can make a call, easy.
很要好的朋友
How close?
好过他和他妻子
Closer than his wife would like.
送我到船上去 它没走多远 今早刚开船
Get me on that ship. It can’t be far. It just left this morning.
你要我
You want me to…
把你从飞机上扔进海里
…drop you on a freighter at sea?
恕我冒昧 你是白♥痴♥
With all due respect, that’s idiotic.
-白♥痴♥ 咱们现在是逃犯 -是的
-Idiotic? We’re fugitives from the law. -Right.
白♥痴♥行为是咱们唯一的机会 快找船
Idiocy is our only option. Find the boat.
在画什么
So what is this?
她是只猴子 叫贝茜
She’s a monkey. Her name’s Betsy.
-猴子 看得出来 -我在喂它 你看
-A monkey? I could tell. -I’m feeding her, see?
-她住在树林里 -树林里有很多猴子
-She lives in the woods. -Do a lot of monkeys live in the woods?
不 只有贝茜 它常来看我
No, just Betsy. She comes to visit me.
它也像我的小猴一样爱吃苹果
Does Betsy like apples like my little monkey loves apples?
当然
She does.
塔果号♥ 我是1350陆军直升机 报告你的方位 完毕
Tae Kuk, Tae Kuk, this is Army Helo 1350. Say your position, over.
换个波段
Try another frequency.
不行 会被海军监听
It won’t work. They’ll be monitoring marine channels.
-只能靠方位报告 -执行我的命今
-We’ll rely on the position report. -Just don’t be negative.
是 上校
Affirmative.
隔离区
你肯定方向没错
You sure you got the coordinates right?
还有多少油
别担心 这鸟没油也能飞四百里
Don’t worry. This bird will go 400 miles without refueling.
等等
Wait.
在那里
There.
塔果号♥
Tae Kuk…
-西雅图 -是它 谢谢你
-…Seattle. -That’s it. Thank you, Mrs. …
-她叫什么 -潘尼迪
-What’s her name? -Pananides.
飞机无法在船上降落
I can’t land on that ship.
想个办法
Get me on it.
-我尽量靠近 -靠近干什么
-I’ll get you close enough. -Close enough for what?
好让你跳下去
Close enough to jump, sir.
你开玩笑
You’re not serious.
那你开飞机 我跳
All right, you fly, I’ll jump.
不 你靠近
No, just get closer.
再靠近一点
Just get very close.
那只救生艇是最好的降落点
That lifeboat is your best shot.
我怎么回来
How do I get back up?
让他们把甲板空出来 要不我扔根绳子给你
Get them to clear me an area. Or I can throw you a rope.
开个玩笑 让你放松点
Just kidding, sir. Trying to keep you loose.
近一些
Closer!
再近一些
Get me closer!
有人懂英语吗 英语
Does anyone here speak English? English?
-懂一点 -请你告诉我
-Little. -I need information…
这船运过一只动物
…about an animal that was on this ship.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
情况紧急 我是美国陆军医生
This is a medical emergency. I’m an American Army doctor!
医生
Doctor!
你来看
Come. Look.
还有别人生病吗
Is anyone else sick?
不 没有
No. No, sick.
带我去他的宿合
Take me to this man’s sleeping quarters.
在上面
Upstairs.
他的框子在哪
Where’s his locker?
它就是病毒携带者
There’s our host.
你好吗
How are you?