…all the organs were liquefied. I should have forced the alert.
你尽力了 派人送血样来
You tried. Get tissue samples to both our labs.
我来确认是不是莫塔巴
I’ll confirm it’s Motaba.
-有没有蔓延的迹象 -还没有
-Is anyone else showing symptoms? -No, not yet.
中心发出了3级警报
CDC has a Stage 3 alert out.
如有新病例
If there are any new cases…
天哪
…God…
会告诉你
…we’ll find out.
那姑娘怎么样
What about the girl?
已经死了 她没在飞机上
She died when I was in post. She wasn’t on the plane.
是在机场接吉伯的时候感染的
So the first time she had contact with him was at the airport.
飞机9点到 第二天早上6点她已经住院
Plane got in at 9:00. She was admitted at 6:00 the next morning.
潜伏期最多只有24小时
We’re talking a 24-hour incubation period.
-这病传染得太快 -快也是件好事
-This thing moves so fast. -That’s good for us. We can see it.
没有新病例 就可以放心了
Nobody gets sick soon, we’re safe.
你好像变了
This doesn’t sound like you.
-什么 -你比以前乐观了
-What? -Imagining the best case scenario.
是的 包括我们的关系
Why not? I still think there’s hope for us.
松湾电影院 加利福尼亚
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我去喝点水
I’m gonna get something to drink.
你怎么回事
What’s your problem?!

Water.
请排队
You must wait your turn.
给我水
I need water.
发现得早 没问题你一定要挺住
We caught it early, and you’ll make it. But I need you to fight.
马赛利大夫 有急诊
Dr. Mascelli. Dr. Mascelli to ER, stat.
看谁来了
Look who’s here.
你要挺住 亲爱的
You got to fight, okay, Henry?
挺住
Got to fight.
她突然发病
She got sick really fast.
我以为是流感 她昏过去了 浑身发烫
I thought it was the flu. She fainted. She’s burning up.
病人越来越多 是什么病
They keep coming in. What’s wrong with these people?
不知道 快通知卫生局 快
I don’t know, Emma! Get me the county health department, now!
疾病防治控制中心
机上乘客都没事
The passengers checked out clean.
波士顿没发现新病例 太好了
No further infection at Boston Municipal. We’re clear!
萝碧 有传真
Robby, Dr. Reynolds.
十五个病例
15 cases.
又有新的爆发
There’s another outbreak?
-除了波士顿的那个 -你为什么不同意
-Besides the one in Boston? -Why’re you reluctant?
只有疾病控制中心和我们研究中心能对付
CDC and USAMRllD are the only agencies able to deal with the virus.
这就是我今晚要离开的理由
That’s why I want to leave tonight.
抱歉 不行
Sorry, can’t do that.
你为什么不同意我去
Why keep me out of there?
那是地方管的事
It’s a civilian matter.
控制中心已经去人了 别干扰他们
CDC is on it. Let them do their job.
我们没得到命今
We don’t have a charter.
去他妈的命令 那里在死人 而我们是医生
Fuck the charter. People are dying. It’s about you being a doctor!
我们都发过誓
It’s about that sacred oath we took!
我们是朋友
We’re friends.
我们是朋友 我也是你的上司
Yes, we’re friends, but I’m also your boss!
这里我负责 照我说的做
I run this outfit! You do what the hell I say!
我是你上司 我也有上司 清楚么
I’m your boss. I have my boss. Clear?
给你上司打电♥话♥
Get your boss on the phone.
让他派我去 不然你们会杀死更多人
Tell him to put me on a plane before you two kill a lot of people.
闭嘴 别忘了你在跟谁说话
I suggest you shut up now. Don’t forget who you’re talking to.
我不知道是在跟谁说话
I don’t know who I’m talking to anymore.
是研究中心 国防部 情报局 哪个麦克林
Am I talking to USAMRllD, the Pentagon, the CIA, McClintock?
-请你告诉我 -谈话到此结来
-Tell me who I’m talking to. -This conversation is over.
你去新墨西哥
You’re going to New Mexico.
回家收拾行李 马上去
I suggest you get packed or whatever you have to do, and I suggest you do it now!
怎么搞的 飞行员不知道我有新任务
Who screwed up? Why wasn’t my pilot given the new orders?
福德将军要我去加州松湾镇
Ford called me 0200, told me to get my ass to Cedar Creek, California.
通知说你去新墨西哥
You’re going to Albuquerque.
不是去新墨西哥 是去松湾镇
I’m not going to Albuquerque! I’m going to Cedar Creek!
打电♥话♥给福德证实一下
Get Ford on the phone and get him to confirm.
不 把电♥话♥给我
No, give me that phone.
-还是证实一下吧 -你看现在几点
-No, I better confirm. -You know what time it is?
两点半
2:30.
没错 现在执行我的命令 通知改变我的航线
That’s right. You redirect on my orders. Call and change my flight.
快打电♥话♥
Put your finger on the phone!
我会挨处分
My stripes.
不听我的话就更倒霉
It’ll be your ass if you don’t call.
快拨电♥话♥
Finger the phone. Finger it.
谢谢
Thank you.
E-1101抗血清
达格威试验场 犹他州
你和第8步兵团到松湾镇去
Proceed to Cedar Creek with the 1st Battalion of the 8th Infantry.
查出可能的病毒携带者 昆虫 海员 动物
We need transmission rates of possible carriers: insects, marines, animals.
如果在蔓延 搞清去向和速度
If it’s spreading, we need to know where it’s going and how fast.
比利
And Billy…
我们又要采取极端措施了
…we’re in a hold mode for Clean Sweep.
咱们可以挽救那些人
You and I both know we can throw these people a lifeline.
我们只能按惯例做
We must proceed with conventional containment.
绝对封♥锁♥消♥息♥
And you must maintain an absolute media blackout.
管住你的部下 丹尼尔走了
Control your subordinates. Is Daniels in line?
是的
Yes, sir.
亲眼看见我才放心 还有事吗
I’ll believe that when I see it. Anything else?
没有
No, sir.
祝你好运
Good luck, Billy.
把药箱抬进去
Bring in the supplies.
-怎么还没来 -来了
-What’s holding them up? -There they are now.
我是弗勒警长 这是市长盖迪
Ray Fowler, Chief of Police. Mayor Gaddis.
我是凯博士 他们是艾罗森博士 鲁兹博土
I’m Dr. Keough from CDC. This is Dr. Aronson and Dr. Ruiz.
这个镇很小 大家就像一家人 真不知怎么去安慰他们
Cedar Creek is a small town. We’re like a family. Everybody’s scared.
我们会尽力帮助你 这里我负责
I know and we’re here to help you in any way we can. I’ll be in charge.
不是他负责吗
I thought he was in charge.
萝碧 我设了临时检疫站
Hi, Robby. We just set up the BL4 mobile unit.
你怎么会在这里 弗德不是派你去新墨西哥了
Why’re you here? I thought Ford sent you to New Mexico.
没错
He did.
把病人集中在这里隔离
We’re keeping the patients isolated in here.
这么多
There’s so many.
传染的这么快
So many, so fast.
是在电影院里传染的
Apparently they all got it at a movie theater.
丹尼尔博士
Dr. Daniels?
我想你该过来看看
There’s something you should see. This way.
他是上周住院的
The patient was admitted a week ago.
没去过电影院 没接触过人
He’s had no contact with anyone in isolation.
空气传染
It’s airborne.
-我是布里兹中校 欢迎你 -谢谢 汇报吧
-I’m Lt. Colonel Briggs. Welcome. -Thank you. The sitrep?
早上6:20开始封锁并且设了两道封锁线
Since 0620 today we’ve established an outer and inner perimeter.
没人能通过禁区
No one has violated our cordon.
这之前我就不知道了
Before that, I can’t guarantee.
镇上共有2618个居民
There are 2618 people in this town.
9点之前将所有人清点一遍
I want them all accounted for by 09:00. Guarantee me that.
马上就去
We’re on it, sir.
这是临时指挥所
Quarters in here, sir.
对了 丹尼尔上校违抗军令
By the way, Colonel Daniels is in town against orders.
找到他
Locate him.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
马上离开这里
Clear this area, now!
我们有权呆在这里
We have rights!
你们要干什么
What’re you doing?!
你们怎么能这样
You can’t do this to us!
这是不同的病毒
This is a different strain.
这是从吉伯血里分离出的 这是扎伊尔的
This one is the one we got from Jimbo Scott, the one from Zaire.
这是松湾镇患者的
This new one is from Cedar Creek.
看上去有点像 不过
They look the same. But…
放大 再放大
…closer and closer.
看到区别了
See the differences?
对 这儿有突起 还有这里
The spikes here and here.
病毒遗传密♥码♥被改变 使它可以在空气中存活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!