Home 惊悚电影 极度恐慌

极度恐慌

0
极度恐慌

Right. You know what that means?
这不是耶鲁研制的
This is no experimental antiserum.
E-1101是专门对付非洲那种病毒的
E-1101 was designed to kill African Motaba.
他们早就有了
And they had it all the time.
卡西 怎么了
Come on!
呼吸怎么样
How’s his breathing?
他快没气了
He’s going to arrest!
血浆 输液 氧气 冰块 快
We need blood, fluid, oxygen, ice, now!
冰袋放在腋窝下
Let’s go. Put it in his armpits.
我来
Let me in.
-放在腋窝下 -血压
-Under his armpits. -Pressure.
给我胳膊
I need his arm.
体温
Temperature.
血压多少
I need pressure.
体温多少
What is his temperature?
40度
106!
还要冰袋 快降温 全部倒上
We need suction! We need more ice, now!
卡西 听见吗
Casey. Let me in there.
醒醒 别睡了
You slept long enough.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes! Open!
睁开眼睛 看着我
Open! Open! Open! Look at me. Look.
卡西 是我 我在这里
Casey, right here. Here I am, here I am.
看见了吗 你醒了
See me? There you are.
你醒了 感觉怎么样
There you are. How you doing?
我做了个梦 在仙境
I had a wonderful dream, Auntie Em…
你也在那里 你也在
You were there. You were there.
别睡 醒醒
Stay with me.
你在发高烧 我们把体温降下来
You were there too. You had a 106 fever. We’re going to take you down.
醒醒 别睡了
Stay with me. Don’t fuck around.
我的脑细胞烧死了多少
How many brain cells did I kill?
大概有上亿个
How many? About a billion.
我快跟你一样笨了
Now I’m only as smart as you.
给他吃什么才能治好他的幽默
What can we give him to kill his sense of humor?
快 打一针
We must get a line!
按住他
Hold him.
-按住他的手 -按住了
-Hold his hand! -I got it.
告诉我怎么了
Talk to me!
没扎破手套 你给他打♥针♥吧
It didn’t get past the outer glove. Give him a line.
你说什么
What?
别走
Come here.
当时我也在 我该想到会出事
I was with him. I should’ve known something was wrong.
-扎透手套了 -扎透了
-Did it pierce it? -It did.
我看看
Let me see.
-涂些碘酒 -涂过了
-Let me get some iodine on it. -I did that already.
涂过了 赛姆
I did that, Sam!
天哪 我打♥针♥一向没问题
Oh, God, I know how to work with needles.
我♥干♥嘛不等一会
Why didn’t I wait?
-萝碧 听我说 -等一会好吗 等一会儿
-Okay, listen to me. -Not now, okay? Not now.
-听我说 -没什么好说的
-Listen to me! -There’s nothing to say.
有的
There is.
闪开
Watch it.
你知道莫塔巴病毒早就有了 E-1101抗血清
You knew about Motaba all along. E-1 101 was the antiserum.
你本来可以阻止病毒蔓延
You could’ve stopped the outbreak before it mutated.
我们不能
We couldn’t.
我们
We?
我们
We.
别再问了
That’s all you need to know.
你必须告诉我病毒携带者在哪
You must tell me what the host is.
我们没有找到携带者 当时必须研制抗血清
We never found it. We had to synthesize the antiserum.
为了保护军队 现在病毒又来了 死了两个孩子
To protect the troops. But now the virus comes here and 2 kids die.
我们可以阻止它蔓延却没阻止
We could’ve stopped it then…
就为了保护这种生物武器
…but we don’t because we must protect the perfect biological weapon.
病毒变种了 我们已无法阻止它
But then the virus mutates and we can’t stop it now and we could’ve then.
本来是为了维护国♥家♥安♥全♥
The decision was made in the interest of national security.
谁也没料到情况会发展成这样
At the time, we felt we could afford a certain number of losses.
萝碧感染了
Robby’s infected.
我很难过
Sorry.
“我们”也很难过吗
Is “we” sorry too?
“我们”要对镇上死去的人负责
“We” is responsible for a town dying.
“我们”要对卡西负责
“We” is a party to Casey dying.
我妻子快死了
My wife is dying.
她不是你前妻吗
Isn’t she your ex-wife?
你什么意思
What’s your point?
我的意思是你不太尊重事实
My point is your penchant for distorting the facts.
你和萝碧已经离婚了
You and Robby are, in fact, divorced.
谁是”我们”
Who is “we”?
“我们”也包括你 赛姆
“We” includes you, Sam.
除非你脱下了军装
Unless you resigned from the Army lately.
你的工作不能只为了研究
You don’t just do research and it ends there.
我们必须防止战争狂人发展生物武器
We must defend ourselves against other maniacs developing biological weapons.
这就是目的
That’s how the game is played.
这次没及时用抗血清是个错误
It was a terrible mistake to withhold E-1 101, but we’re beyond that now.
我们尽了医生的责任
We’ve done all we can as doctors.
现在要尽军人的责任
We must go on as soldiers.
你要毁灭这个镇
You’re gonna wipe out the town.
根除变种病毒 保住那特殊武器
You’ll eradicate that mutation and then your weapon’s intact.
难怪部队在往外撤
That’s why the troops are moving out, right?
已经下命令了
It’s already ordered.
什么时候
When is it?
夜里八点
20:00 hours.
是总统下的命今
By order of the President.
总统
The President?!
他听取了许多病毒学家的建议
He was advised by an expert panel of virologists.
可没请我
I wasn’t there.
不是为了保住武器
It’s not about a weapon.
总统了解到48小时后
When the President saw that in 48 hours…
病毒将蔓延到白宫 下达了命令
…the virus could be on the White House lawn, he gave the order.
我没在场
I wasn’t invited.
就算你在场
If you had been…
又能说什么呢
…what would you have advised?
检疫中心有个门卫认识吉伯
Ruiz called. He scared a security guard into telling him Jimbo…
他说吉伯走私带进一只动物
…smuggled an animal out.
-是什么 -他不知道
-What kind? -He couldn’t say.
只说很小 能放在车后坐上
It was small enough to fit in the back seat of a car.
我们知道那动物来自非洲 日期是9月1日
We know it came in on a ship from Africa around September 1st.
这是个重要线索
That’s something at least.
找到那只船 收拾一下马上出发
We must find that ship. You better pack. We got work to do.
布里兹上校
Colonel Briggs.
丹尼尔来过这里 是吗
Daniels was here? In here?
-是的 将军 -为什么不向我报告
-Yes, he was. -Why wasn’t I informed?
您在睡觉
You were asleep.
你可以叫醒我
I am never that asleep.
马上找到他 逮捕他
Now you find him and you arrest him.
快接近目标了 一定不能泄气
We are so close now. We have a chance.
知道
I know.
-相信我吗 -我相信你
-Do you believe that? -I believe you.
你去吧
You must go.
听我说
Listen…
怎么说呢
I don’t know how to say this…
下午6点我还没回来
…but if I’m not back by 1800…
你没有症状
…and you’re not symptomatic…
就快走
…leave.
-你什么意思 -离开镇上
-What do you mean? -Leave town.
没看见军队正在撤退
Have you seen the troops moving out?
他们不能这么做
They can’t do that.
他们正在做
They’re doing it.
上校 我们该走了 要快
Sir, I think we should go very soon. Like, right now.
快点
Let’s go!
丹尼尔上校在哪
Where’s Colonel Daniels?
可能在楼上
I think he’s upstairs!
快上楼