-They’ll kill everyone? -Right.
-眼看着无辜的人送命 -对 为了保住秘密武器
-They’ll watch innocent people die? -Yes, they want their weapon.
我是睡魔 已进入轰炸航线
Viper, Sandman. We’re commencing bomb run now.
三分钟后到达目标区
3 minutes to target area.
睡魔 准备投弹
Sandman. Bomb release is go.
重复一遍 准备投弹 完毕
I say again, bomb release is go. Over.
咱们去哪
Where are we going?
我要和飞行员通话
I want to talk to the pilot now.
说吧
Go.
飞往松湾镇的轰炸机
To the aircraft approaching Cedar Creek, this is Col.
我是赛姆·丹尼尔上校 是医生
Sam Daniels. I’m a doctor.
听见了吗
Do you read me?
听见了
We read you.
你不能炸那个镇
Okay. You must not bomb this town.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son-of-a-bitch, that little son-of-a-bitch!
我是毒蛇一号♥ 你们不要听他胡说
This is Viper Command, you’re being spoofed by com chatter.
完毕
Over.
毒蛇一号♥ 请说暗语 完毕
Viper Command, Sandman. Authenticate. Over.
睡魔 我是毒蛇一号♥ 请听暗语
Sandman, this is Viper Command. I authenticate.
裘利亚 完毕
Juliette, over.
你的上级不了解新情况
Your commanders do not have the current data. We do.
我们有抗血清 正在给病人使用
We have an antiserum being administered as we speak.
所有被感染的人都将恢复健康 你们不能炸死他们
Every infected person will have their dosage, so you must abort the mission.
情况紧急 听见了吗
This is urgent. Do you read me?
你们不能轰炸 快返航
You cannot bomb this town. You must abort.
轰炸机上的飞行员们
I’m talking to the bomber pilots.
听见了吗
Do you read me?
你们听见了吗
Do you read me?
他在哪 布里兹
Where is he, Briggs?
他能阻止轰炸机吗 他能让他们改变航向吗
Can he prevent the bombing? Can he abort their run?
他飞在同一航线上 就可以
If he gets in the way of the plane.
马上派几架飞机把他打下来
Get something up in the air and blow him out of there!

Now!
能切断他的波段吗
Can’t we stop his transmission?
听见了吗 取消轰炸
Do you read me? You must abort!
他不会回答你 得服从上级
They’ve been trained not to answer you.
你听见了 对吗 伙计
You hear me, don’t you, guys?
最后再说一遍
I’ll say it one last time.
你去轰炸的不是敌人 是同胞
These people that you’re going to bomb are not the enemy.
我们能杀死病毒没必要杀人 我可以向你们发誓
We can kill the virus without killing these people. I swear on my soul…
总统并不了解真♥相♥
…that the President does not have the facts.
不知道我们已有了抗血清
He doesn’t know we have a working serum.
他要是知道还会这么做吗
Do you think he wants to blow up the town?
要是认为我在撒谎 就投弹吧
If you think I’m lying, drop the bomb.
要是认为我是疯子 就投弹吧
If you think I’m crazy, drop the bomb.
不能为执行命令而扔炸♥弹♥
But don’t drop the bomb because you’re following orders!
你们的上级别有用心
Your superiors have another agenda.
在你们要轰炸的松湾镇上
Don’t you understand that right below you in Cedar Creek…
有一种生物武器 30年前就有了
…there’s a biological weapon they’ve been manufacturing for 30 years?
他们没有及时应用
I guarantee you…
才使得病毒迅速在镇上蔓延
…that the disease has spread beyond the perimeters of this town!
现在是国家的生死关头
People, we’re in a state of national emergency.
我们必须执行总统的命今
We are under executive orders.
不许违抗
See it through.
毁灭松湾镇也将毁灭抗血清
If you incinerate Cedar Creek, you incinerate the serum.
比利 你听见了吗
Billy, can you hear me?
行动起来吧 别为了遮盖你们的谎言而杀害那些人
Why don’t you do something? Don’t kill these people to protect your lie.
这是谋杀 你很清楚
This is murder, anyway you fucking slice it!
隐瞒真♥相♥ 欺骗总统
If you manipulate the truth, the Constitution
你摧毁的不仅是一个镇 还摧毁了美国灵魂
…then it’s not just a town you’re killing, but part of the American soul.
比利 你该去松湾镇看看
Billy, why aren’t you at Cedar Creek?
我是福德将军
This is General Ford.
你是在干扰总统命今
I remind you that you are interfering with presidential authority.
睡魔按照航线接近目标
Sandman has a specific line to the target.
如果你飞在他航线上 他将无法完成任务
If you are in his way, he cannot complete his bombing run.
明白吗
Do you understand?
-他是什么意思 -我怎么知道
-Why’d he say that? -Beats me.
你胡涂了 你在告诉他们怎么做
Are you dumb or something? You just told him how to stop the–
好吧
Okay.
上校 在那里
Colonel, there it is.
看见了
I see it.
-敢迎上去吗 -是 上校
-You up for this? -Yes, sir.
他在目标上空 请指示 完毕
He’s over the target area, please advise. Over.
继续清扫任务 不得违抗命今
We have final clearance. Do not deviate. Over.
对面轰炸机上的兄弟
I’m talking to the pilots in the bomber.
我知道你们心里很为难
What you’re about to do isn’t easy…
可我说的句句是实话
But I’ve told you the truth.
按预定地点 投掷炸♥弹♥
You will release that weapon on time and on target!
30秒后的行动将是对你们一生的考验
What you do in the next 30 seconds will be your testimony to life.
睡魔 紧要关头
Sandman, you know what’s riding on this.
务必保持冷静
Please, try to remain calm.
不多说了 我们不离开航线
Okay, guys, no more words. But we’re not moving from your path.
听见了吗 我们决不离开航线
Do you hear us? I said we’re not moving from your path.
居然会有这种事
I’ve never seen anything like this, I swear to God.
睡魔 毒蛇命今
Sandman, Viper Command…
撞死这杂种 军人的天职是服从
I don’t care if you fly through those bastards. You’ve been trained for this.
保持航线 按计划投弹
Hold your course and drop.
咱们同归于尽
You’ll have to take us out with you.
我们不让开
We’re not moving!
绝不让开
We’re not moving!
他们投弹了
They’re dropping it.
谢谢 兄弟
Thank you, guys.
睡魔 任务完成没有
Sandman, how did you release that weapon?
完毕
Over.
毒蛇 我是睡魔 炸♥弹♥落在海上
Viper Command, this is Sandman. We have detonation over the water.
是风吹过去的 完毕
It might have been wind shear. Over.
你们这是蓄意违抗军令
I believe that you have deliberately contravened a direct order.
立即返航 重新执行任务 完毕
Now return to base for immediate rearming. Over.
给我麦克风 将军
Give me the microphone, general.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
给我麦克风 将军
Give me the mike, general.
睡魔 我是福德将军 不理会刚才的命今
Sandman, this is General Ford. You will ignore that order.
我宣布解除麦克林将军的指挥
For the record, I am relieving General McClintock of command…
他向总统隐瞒了重要情报
…for the crime of withholding vital information from the President.
我没有向总统隐瞒过任何情报
I have in no way withheld vital information from the President.
-布里兹上校 -在
-Colonel Briggs. -Sir.
逮捕麦克林将军
Place General McClintock under arrest.
我要是完了 比利 你也会完
If I go down for this, Billy, you go down for it.
已经由不得我们了
It’s out of our hands now.
你这个胡涂的狗♥杂♥种♥
You sentimental son-of-a-bitch!
这里没人敢逮捕我
Nobody puts me under arrest!
谁敢
Nobody.
布里兹上校
Colonel Briggs…
你是不是有点幸灾乐祸
…what a wonderful moment this must be for you.
你睡得可真香 宝贝
That was a good nap, kid.
看上去好多了
You look better.
睡衣很漂亮
The gown becomes you.
-做了多少抗血清 -很多
-How’re they doing on the antiserum? -Great.
差不多有一升了
Cranking it out by the liter.
-每个病人要打多少 -200毫升
-How much are they giving the patients? -200 miles.
你也打过了
Is that what they gave you?
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn’t think I’d ever see you again.
我以为你挺不过来了
I didn’t think you’d make it.
这种经历很独特
It’s a pretty unique experience.
就像和我生活在一起
Like living with me.
想再试一次吗
Would you do it again?
也许吧
Maybe.
现在我有抵抗力了
Now that I have the antibodies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!