– Come here, ya big lug! – No.
我就知道,这个硬壳下面
I knew beneath this hard, crispy outside
一定有颗爱心的
there was a soft, nougat-y center in there.
– 我叫你沃恩叔叔,你不介意吧? – 当然不介意
– Do you mind if I call you Uncle Verne? – With every bone in my body.
太好了,嘿,我能不能和哈米一起干活?
Great. Hey, can I work with Hammy?
你想帮我找到坚果吗?
Wanna help me find my nuts?
当然了,哈米 但是,我先给你看样东西
Very tempting, Hammy, very tempting. But first, I want to show you this.
你喜欢小甜饼吗?
You like this cookie?
– 这个小甜饼是垃圾! – 可我喜欢小甜饼
– Well, this cookie’s junk! – I like a cookie.
别担心,别担心
Easy, easy. Don’t worry.
我知道在什么地方能找到小甜饼
I know where we can get some cookies so valuable
那些小甜饼是专门由穿着制♥服♥的人送的
that they are hand delivered by uniformed officers.
– 科南道尔家是那栋黄房♥子 – 他们只要了一盒
– The Doyles’ is the yellow house. – They only ordered one box.
– 可南道尔家是那栋黄房♥子 – 他们只要了一盒
– The Doyles’ is the yellow house. – They only ordered one box.
就是那些 美国最好吃的小甜点
There they are. America’s most coveted cookies.
至爱手柄牌,小薄荷牌 尼内尼内牌还有美元牌
Love Handles, Skinny Mints, Neener Neeners and Smackeroons.
他们都是你的了
And guess what? They’re all yours!
哦,哈米,等一下,伙计
Whoa, Hamilton. Hold on there, fella.
你可真有能量 但是这样你可拿不到他们
I love your energy, but you can’t take ’em.
– 你刚才说了他们都是我的 – 会是你的
– You said they’re mine. – They will be,
如果我们能成功的把你的能量和 我的聪明才智嫁接到一起的话!
if we successfully marry your manic energy to my brilliant plan!
– 明白吗,孩子? – 我…我…我…
– You with me, kid? – l… I… I…
就当你明白了 我们行动吧
The l’s have it! Let’s ride.
约翰森太太以前对巧克力过敏
Mrs. Johansson was allergic to chocolate.
– 真的? – 真的,要是她吃了这个的话
– Really? – Yeah, if she eats it,
– 她的脸就会象爆♥炸♥了一样 – 哦,真是太可怕了
– her face explodes or something. – That is, like, so unfair.
– 等一下,等一下,有多少盒子… – 嘿!
– Wait, wait. How many boxes of…? – Hey!
你别碰那些小甜点 那可都是我的!
You stay away from those cookies. They’re mine!
这个家伙不会来和我抢,是不是? 我不想他来和我抢
This guy’s not coming, is he? I don’t want him to.
哎,这家伙怎么什么都不懂?
Oh, we have so much work to do.
嘿,过来 现在给我好好听着
Come on, step into my office. Now, listen up.
我们现在要扮演的是凶悍强♥暴♥的松鼠
What we’re going for here is a vicious, man-eating, rabid squirrel.
– 你能做到吗? – 你说什么?
– Can you handle that? – Excuse me?
好的,哈米
Yes… Hammy.
兔子一点都不强♥暴♥ 他们都很可爱很温顺
OK. Rabbits aren’t vicious. They’re all cute and cuddly, so…
我说的是松鼠,不是兔子
Rabid, not rabbit.
哦,什么?
Oh… What?
好了 我们先要把你的毛弄乱
OK. So first we’re gonna muss the hair.
看上去不错 好了,现在我们要…
That’s looking good. All right, now we’re gonna…
把你的毛固定一下
We’re gonna mat the fur a little bit.
把尾巴弄的稍微蓬松一点… 别动,再蓬松一点
A little puff on the tail… Stop it! Puffier.
现在看上去好极了
Liking that a lot.
让我看看你狂野的样子 快点!
Show me that wild look in your eye. Come on!
– 我能一边打嗝一边说话,A,B,C – 哈米!
– I can burp my ABCs! A, B, C. – Hammy!
现在你一定要注意力集中,好吗?
I just really need you to focus right now, OK?
– 好的 – 谢谢
– OK. – Thank you.
等一下,等一下
Let’s see. There we… Hang on a minute.
不是这个,不是这个,不是,不是
Not that, not that. No, no.
就是这个!
Nice!
哈米?
Hammy?
好啦!过去 我就在这里等你
Done! Now, come on. I’ll be right behind you.
快点,快过去!
Go on, get out there. Shoo, shoo!
我是个凶悍强♥暴♥的松鼠! 我要我的小甜点!
I am a crazy rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
我是凶悍的的! 我现在很愤怒!
I’m rabid! I’m foaming at the mouth.
我是愤怒可怕的松鼠
I’m foaming, very scary rabid squirrel.
松鼠!
Rabies!
– 这招真灵! – 小心后面
– Hey, it’s working! – Behind you!
我知道,你一直在后面支持我…
I know. You’re right behind me…
抓到了,往后退!
Got it! Stand back!
– 不,不,不,不!哦,不要! – 试试这个吧!
– No, no, no, no! Oh, no! – Take that!
– 快离开,快点躲开! – 怎么回事?那是哈米吗?
– Walk it off! Walk that one off! – What’s going on? Is that Hammy?
– 快回去吧,一切都很好 – 你管那个叫很好?
– Everything’s under control. Go back. – You call that under control?
– 他在受袭击! – 他在工作!
– He’s under attack! – He’s working!
– 我来了,哈米! – 沃恩,不要!
– I’m coming, Hammy! – Verne! No!
你在干什么?当心!
What are you doing? Watch out!
– 别动!我来了,别动! – 快救我!快救我
– Hold still! I got it! Stay still. – Help me! Get off of me!
– 哦! – 真恶心!
– Yuck! – Gross!
– 下流! – 哦,天啊,真恶心!
– Nasty! – Oh, my God, this is so gross!
沃恩!
Verne!
真是太棒了 伙计,你真是天才!
That was great! You, my friend, are a natural.
或者应该说,那才是你的天性?
Or, should I say, au naturel.
哈米,你真了不起
Hammy, you were awesome, my man!
你真是把我吓坏了 我真想出来,亲自好好揍你一顿
You had me scared. I was about to come out and beat you with a book myself.
你没事,对不对? 你是哈米,肯定没事的!
You’re all right, aren’t ya? Of course you are. You are Hammy!
那些瘀伤会好的 现在的女孩子就喜欢你这样的英雄
Those bruises are gonna heal. You know what? Chicks dig scars.
– 那! – 在那里!
– There! – Over there!
松鼠就是在那里袭击我们的! 那松鼠好凶悍
That’s where the squirrel attacked us! He has rabies or something.
那还有只恶心的,一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的两栖类动物
There was this gross, naked, amphibian thing.
– 爬行类 – 姑娘们,没什么的
– Reptile. – It’s OK, girls.
进去吧,吃点甜点 看看电视,平静一下
Go inside, have a cookie, turn on the TV and calm down.
谢谢,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
对不起,詹尼斯 刚才她们是不是提到了”凶悍的松鼠”?
I’m sorry, Janis, did l just hear them say “rabid squirrel”?
我想她们可能有点反应过度了
I think they might just be overreacting.
如果不是那样怎么办? 要是我们身边真有这种潜在的威胁呢?
What if they’re not? What if we have a potential pandemic on our hands?
难道我们就容忍♥那些害虫这样横行
Vermin running loose, spreading disease
破坏我们自己的家园?
and lowering our property values?
我烤箱里面还有东西 我得走了
Yeah. I have a casserole in the oven. Gotta run.
好吧,担心你的吃的去吧
Fine. Worry about your casserole,
我可要担心我们这个小区的安静和谐!
and I’ll worry about the end of suburban peace and tranquility!
别急,每人都有份
That’s right. Don’t push. Plenty for everybody.
这个盒子是给你的,佩尼
Got a box right over here for ya, Penny.
好极了,快吃吧! 好吃的东西对你们身体一定有好处
That is good. Eat up! Anything that tastes this good has to be good for you.
有没有觉得你的头骨后面嗡嗡作响? 这个就叫血糖急流
Feel buzzing in the back of your skull? That’s called a sugar rush.
人类就是因为这个才不需要冬眠的 再尝尝这个
It’s what keeps humans going, why they don’t hibernate. Add a little of this,
通常你们需要整个夏天才能找到的食物
and what usually takes you all summer
现在我们只需要一周就能搞定
will take us a week.
味道真好,我喜欢
I like it! I like it!
等一下,哈米 你可不需要咖♥啡♥因♥
Hold on, Hamsquad. The last thing you need is caffeine.
没错,伙计们,加油吧
That’s right. Come on, dig in.
这才仅仅是开始
Because this, my friends, is just the beginning.
什么?
What?
– 上,下!上,下! – 他要跑了!
– Up, down! Up, down! – He’s getting away!
哦,太好了!
Oh, yeah!
看我的牌啊 你们一边哭去吧
Read it and weep.
喂?我需要”除虫”目录下所有公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Hello? I need every business listing you have under “exterminator.”
奥齐!
Ozzie!
– 哇,妈,你撞到了一只负鼠 – 哦,天啊
– Whoa, Mom! You hit a possum. – Oh, my goodness.
他还活着吗?
Do you think it’s dead?
哦,不要
Oh, no.
– 哇! – 碰碰他
– Wow! – Touch it.
– 我能不能戳他一下? – 不能!
– Can I poke him? – No!
可怜的小家伙
These poor little creatures.
– 怎么回事? – 你过来看看吧
– What’s going on? – Come check it out.
戴比?你们可没有在这里集♥会♥的许可啊
Debbie? I don’t remember seeing a permit app for a gathering.
群体要是想…
Groups of more than one who wish to get…
提米,从车里拿把铁锨过来
Timmy, get the shovel from the car.
灯光黯淡,四肢发冷
Lights fading, limbs growing cold.
– 我看到了一条通道 – 哦,不要
– I see a tunnel. – Oh, no.
妈妈,是你呼唤我进入灯光中吗?
Mother, is that you beckoning me into the light?
我必须向灯光的方向前进
Must move toward the light.
– 他究竟在干什么? – 我们可能撞的他脑震荡了
– What do you think he’s doing? – Maybe we knocked his brains loose.
你们这次太过分了 快走吧,离开这个…
You went too far. Let’s get out of here and leave this…
这个…
This…
– 正中目标,沃恩! – 没错,没错
– Nice catch, Verne. – Yes! Yes!
– 你这人好危险,你疯了! – 美妙的音乐,我要回家了!
– You’re dangerous. You’re insane! – Sweet music, I’m going home!
再见了,这个残酷的世界!
Goodbye, cruel world!
玫瑰花蕾
Rosebud.
– 我现在能戳他了吗? – 不行!
– Now can I poke him? – No!
看到了没? 这就是我给除虫公♥司♥打电♥话♥的原因
You see? This is exactly why I called the exterminator.
我们要尽早先杀了他们
To kill them before they get hurt like this.
大家,快点离开这里!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!