你是说,被解雇,并被搬出商店
You mean, fired and physically removed from the store.
“Potayto”、“potahto。”
“Potayto,” “potahto.”
是奈杰尔·巴兹尔琼斯自己写的
It’s from Nigel BasilJones himself.
他想出版我的书
He wants to publish my book.

No.
把它卖♥♥到每个书店,推广,译成不同的语言
Get it in every bookstore, promote it, put it in different languages.
这是难以置信的
That’s incredible.
比伊,你做到了。这是它。它发生的!
Bea, you’ve done it. This is it. It’s happening!
答应我一些事情。当这本书获得巨大成功时,你会让我保持谦虚
Promise me something. When this book is a huge success, you’ll keep me humble.
这本书是关于我们所有人的
The book is about all of us.
谢谢你!你已经在做了
Thank you. You’re already doing it.
丁克!
Dink!
你为什么总是抄我的?
Why do you always copy everything I do?
很好。我会做一些不同的事情
Fine. I’ll do something different.
对不起
Sorry.
有人饿了吗?是的,挨饿
Anyone hungry? Yeah, starving.
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
好吧,吃一口,大家传一下
Okay, take one bite and pass it around.
我要等到我们到家,食物不会腐烂的时候
I’m just going to wait until we get home, where the food isn’t decomposing.
是的。是的,我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
嗯,ladida
Well, ladida.
我没意识到我和一群老道的人在一起
I didn’t realise I was with a bunch of sophisticates.
我们去吃晚饭吧。是啊!
Let’s go get some dinner. Yeah!
他们走了
And there they go.
从曾经有一扇门的地方穿过
Right through the opening where there once was a gate.
对他们有利
Good for them.
他们种植、除草、浇水吗?
Do they do any of the planting and weeding and watering?
不,他们没有。但他们先来的。完全正确
No, they don’t. But they were here first. Exactly.
你的西红柿还在
And you still have your tomatoes.
我的西红柿
My tomatoes.
我从未想过一个都市人会如此喜欢园艺
I would never have thought a city man would like to garden that much.
我甚至听说他想去市场上卖♥♥
I even heard he wants to try and sell them at market.
太潮湿了。我去拿吹风机
It’s too moist. I’ll get the hair dryer.
他也该有个爱好了
It’s about time he had a hobby.
我希望他的事业能像我的事业一样成功
I hope he’s as successful at his as I am at mine.
那是什么?
And what is that?
通过判断
Passing judgement.
她的头发怎么了?
What is going on with her hair?
等等!你不用再试着吃我了
Wait! You don’t have to try to eat me anymore.
还记得吗?这一切都是欢迎你的
Remember? You’re welcome to all of this.
对,对,对。还在适应中
Right, right, right. Still getting used to that.
我精力充沛
I have so much energy.
我觉得是这种新的植物性饮食让我不用再追你了
I think it’s this new plantbased diet and that I don’t have to chase you anymore.
我就像…
I’m just like…
你试过慢跑吗?
Have you tried jogging?
慢跑是什么?
What’s jogging?
它在奔跑,前面没有受惊的动物
It’s running without a terrified animal in front of you.
认为要工作吗?我非常希望如此
Think that’ll work? I’m desperately hoping so.
好了,亲爱的
There you go, sweeties.

Hey.
真不敢相信这事会有转机
I can’t believe this might turn into something.
我要得到它!
I’ll get it!
可能是发行商!
It might be the publisher!
彼得,你知道不要碰这些东西
Peter, you know not to touch this stuff.
说实话,我的孩子们会表现得更好
Honestly, my kids will be so much better behaved.
喂?
Hello?
想念你,爸爸
Miss you, Dad.
没人能像你那样理解我
No one gets me the way you did.
比伊,比伊,没错。这是出版商
Bea, Bea, it is. It’s the publisher.
你好
Hello.
是的,我就是
Yes, this is she.
不!汤米!
No! Tommy!
那些是麦格雷戈先生的
Those are Mr. McGregor’s.
但你以前总是偷他的东西
But you used to steal from him all the time.
我们现在共享花♥园♥
We share the garden now.
因为他娶了那个女人,你现在就听他的吗?
Oh, because he married the lady, you do what he says now?
不,不是因为那个
No, not because of that.
嗯,因为这个原因。这是…
Well, kind of because of that. It’s…
听着,别碰西红柿,獾
Look, just don’t touch the tomatoes, badger.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
然后呢?
And?
我发誓,如果不是我…
I swear, if it wasn’t for me…
谢谢你!哦,你很… 你很善良
Thank you. Oh, you’re very… You’re very kind.
11:15去格洛斯特的火车?
The 11:15 train to Gloucester?
是的,我们应该能做到
Yeah, we should be able to make that.
我就知道!我看到你!
I knew it! I saw you!
滚出去!滚出我的花♥园♥!
Get out! Get out of my garden!
哦,兔子们会很乐意来的。这将是一次有趣的冒险
Oh, the rabbits would love to come. It’d be such a fun adventure.
我就知道你不会改变
I knew you wouldn’t change.
你还是那只淘气的兔子…谢谢。再见
You’re the same naughty rabbit… Thanks. Bye.
…你总是!
…you’ve always been!
别碰我的西红柿!你什么都有了!
Just leave my tomatoes alone! You have everything else!
看到了吗?我跟他说过无数次了
See? I’ve told him a million times.
他不听我的。对他宽容点
He doesn’t listen to me. Go easy on him.
他已经习惯了你会留下来
He’s getting used to the idea that you’re here to stay.
是的。你也可以用你的前腿
Yeah. You can use your front legs too.
哦,对,对,对
Oh, right, right, right.
这都是为了我们吗?彩票上是这么写的
Is this all for us? That’s what the ticket said.
下一件大事只有最好的
Only the best for the next big thing.
这里有什么?
What do we have here?
“享受旅程。这只是个开始。”
“Enjoy the journey. It’s just the beginning.”
有点冒昧,不是吗?
A bit presumptuous, isn’t it?
“请原谅我的冒昧。”
“Forgive me for being presumptuous.”
他很好
He’s good.
作为一个坐过火车的人,我有几点建议
As someone who’s been on a train before, a few pointers.
不要盯着匆匆经过的风景看
Don’t stare at the scenery rushing by.
看着地平线上的一个固定点,然后把你的眼睛锁定在它上面
Look at a fixed point on the horizon and just lock your eyes onto that.
你没事吧?
You okay?
当你在火车上,最好的事情是看
When you’re on a train, the best thing is to look
在地平线上一个固定的点上
at a fixed point on the horizon.
哦,不
Oh, no.
魔法,魔法,魔法
Magic, magic, magic.
魔法!
Magic!
哦,不。棉尾巴公♥司♥刚刚发现了糖
Oh, no. CottonTail just discovered sugar.
嘿,我们在一起很愉快
Hey, we had a good run.
“厕所”
“Lavatory.”
我会长生不老的!
I’m gonna live forever!
告诉你!
Told you!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你知道吃太多糖会发生什么吗?
Do you know what happens after you eat too much sugar?

That.
来吧,糖果
Come on, sweeties.
请进
Please come in.
他们在那
There they are.
你好。东亚银行
Hello. Bea.
你比我想象的还要可爱
You’re even lovelier than I imagined.
托马斯。你好
Thomas. Hello.
英俊的恶魔。嗯…
Handsome devil. Well…
我相信我是众多敲你门的人之一
I’m sure I’m one of many beating down your door,
求着出版你的下一本书。是的,很多
begging to publish your next book. Yes, well, so many.
事实上,我们已经没有门了。它的铰链都被打掉了
In fact, we don’t have a door anymore. It’s been beaten right off its hinges.
还有星星本身,还有彼得,罪魁祸首
And the stars themselves, with Peter, the ringleader.
总是前面
Always out front.
甜的
Sweet.
我不是你的领导。我不总是在前面
I’m not your leader. I’m not always out front.
看,你过来。本杰明,挥一挥
Look, you come here. Benjamin, swing out a little.
拖把,往右边倒。弗洛普西,你到这边来
Mops, back it up to your right. Flopsy, you come this way.
本杰明,拖把,折中一下。那就这样吧。你将在这里槽
Benjamin, Mops, split the difference. There you go. You’ll slot here.
我来这里,然后…
I’ll go here, and…
如果你允许我滔滔不绝地说,这本书绝对是精美绝伦的
If you’ll allow me to gush, the book is absolutely exquisite.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!