Thanks.
我们开始吧,孩子。你的爸爸
Let’s kick this off, son. For your dad.
祝你过得愉快。再见
Have a lovely day. Bye.
神奇的豆子
Magic beans.
我还活着!
I’m alive!
别说了,他又不是农民
Stop, he’s not a farmer.
真的吗?但他穿得就像一个
Really? But he’s dressed like one.
这是一个风格。文化的拨款
It’s a style. Cultural appropriation.
让我恶心
Makes me sick.
有一个农夫
There’s a farmer.
先生,你好吗?
How are you, sir?
给你。超级茴香。享受它
Here you go. Super looking fennel. Enjoy it.
给你。非常感谢
Here you are. Thanks very much.
彼得说了什么?
What did Peter say?
兔子从洞里出来了
The rabbit comes out of the hole,
绕着树走
goes round the tree
然后回到洞里
and back down the hole.
威廉!
William!
彼得?
Peter?
来吧
Come on.
去宠物动物园
Head to the petting zoo.
我们可以和那些不说话的奇怪动物混在一起
We can blend in with those weird animals that don’t talk.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我们来接手吧
We’ll take it from here.
在你的头顶上
In you hop.
好了,打烊时间到了。确定
All right, closing time. Sure.
那这是怎么回事?每个人都在哪里?
Oy, what’s all this, then? Where is everyone?
等待
Wait.
不!嘿,本杰明?
No! Hey, Benjamin?
世界卫生大会…?这是怎么呢
Wha…? What’s going on?
让他们去吧!他们在做什么?
Let them go! What are they doing?
别让自己也被抓了,孩子
Don’t get yourself caught too, son.
但如果你有,那就多给我们一些,不是吗?
But if you did, just be a bigger share for us, anyway, innit?
彼得!
Peter!
等等,等等!彼得!
Wait, wait! Peter!
来吧,我们走
Come on, let’s go.
不,不,停止。不,不,等等。停,停!
No, no, stop. No, no, no, wait. Stop, stop!
等等!
Wait!
你陷害了我们
You set us up.
我们没陷害你,如果你闻到我的味道的话
We didn’t not set you up, if you catch my smell.
好的,姐姐
Good one, sis.
你真以为我们会和那些乡巴佬分享这些吗?
You really thought we were gonna share all this with those yokels?
我们只是需要尸体
We just needed bodies.
可爱的,愚蠢的,土包子般的身体会跟着你到任何地方
Sweet, dumb, bumpkin bodies that will follow you anywhere.
这也是计划的一部分吗?
Is this still part of the plan?
是彼得干的吗?
Did Peter do this?
他不在这儿,是吗?
He’s not here, is he?
也许他真的是个坏小子
Maybe he really is a bad seed.
爸爸是你最好的朋友
Dad was your best friend.
我最好的朋友是糖梅仙子
And my best friend is the Sugar Plum Fairy.
我在开玩笑。要了解她是很难的
I’m kidding. She’s very hard to get to know.
关闭。她是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Closed off. She’s Russian.
你从不了解我爸爸
You never knew my dad.
可不会死在乡村花♥园♥里
Wouldn’t be caught dead in some country garden.
喜欢他
Like he was.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do this?
没人想收养我了。我太老了
No one wanted to adopt me anymore. I was too old.
我被取代了
I was being replaced.
镇上的每个孩子都想要一只像那本书里的小兔子
Every kid in town wanted a young rabbit like the one in that book.
所以我找到了你
So I tracked you down.
我只是想用你做诱饵骗你几次
I was just gonna use you as bait for a few fakeandtakes.
但后来我看到你有多棒
But then I saw how good you were
我觉得我们可以一起做更大的事
and I figured we could do something a lot bigger together.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
对愿意相信的人撒谎并不难
It’s not hard to lie to someone who wants to believe.
但有一件事千真万确
But one thing is dead true.
我们是一个伟大的团队
We are a great team.
所以你才和我们一起在车里而不是和他们关在笼子里
That’s why you’re in this truck with us instead of in a cage with them.
这才是你的归属,彼得
This is where you belong, Peter.
我们现在是你的家人
We’re your family now.

No.
我的家人有麻烦了,都是我的错
My family’s in trouble and it’s all my fault.
不!
No!
彼得
Peter.
其他人在哪里?
Where are the others?
你做了什么?
What have you done?
嘿。我需要带走那些动物的人的所有地址
Hey. I need all the addresses of the people who took those animals.
我们更喜欢“领养那些动物”
We prefer “adopted those animals.”
而且这些信息是私人的。泄露是违法的
And that information’s private. Against the law to give it out.
去,彼得!
Go, Peter!
正确的。我们开始吧
Right. Here we go.
“杏仁奶,腰果奶酪,核桃黄油。”这不是列表
“Almond milk, cashew cheese, walnut butter.” This is not the list.
他显然喜欢从坚果中获取蛋白质
The man clearly likes to get his protein from nuts.
这是我所有的东西
That is everything I have.
“曼彻斯特、伦敦、因弗内斯、阿尔卑斯山。”他们无处不在
“Manchester, London, Inverness, the Alps.” They’re everywhere.
你看到你弄得一团糟了吗?你永远学不会
Do you see the mess you’ve made? You’re never going to learn.
因为你从来不给我机会。你所做的只是告诉我我有多坏
Because you never give me a chance. All you do is tell me how bad I am.
那就别再给我理由了
Well, then stop giving me reasons to.
等等,你刚才说话了吗?
Wait, did you just talk?
不。是的。也许吧
No. Yes. Maybe.
可能是你的想象。可能是收音机
Could be your imagination. Could be the radio.
这里是bbc7频道,播放的是所有热门歌♥曲,但没有任何对话
This is BBC 7 playing all of the hits with none of the talk,
尤其是彼得,因为兔子不会说话
especially not Peter because rabbits can’t talk.
哦,看,油表没油了
Oh, look, the fuel gauge is empty.
我知道我并不完美
I know I’m not perfect.
但我做什么都对不了你
But I can’t do anything right by you.
不管我做什么,你总是往最坏的方面想
No matter what I do, you always assume the worst.
你把你全家都带走了,彼得
Well, you got your entire family taken, Peter.
如果这还不是最坏的,那还有什么?
If that’s not the worst, what is?
你为什么要帮我?我不知道
Why are you even helping me? I don’t know.
我看到你和其他人有麻烦,就来了
I just saw you and the others were in trouble and I came.
这不是一种选择
It’s not a choice.
我不认为我真的在推动这个东西
I don’t think I’m actually propelling this thing in any real way.
对不起,我弄坏了你的西红柿。这是不应该发生的
I’m sorry I wrecked your tomatoes. That wasn’t supposed to happen.
然后会发生什么?
Then what was supposed to happen?
我遇到了一个人,他让我觉得我所做的并非都是错的
I met someone who made me feel like not everything I did was wrong,
他们接受了我
who actually accepted me.
但这一切都是谎言
But it was all a lie.
他只是利用了我。我很愚蠢
He just used me. I’m so stupid.
你不是愚蠢的
You’re not stupid.
你年轻的时候
You’re young.
所以你会犯错
So you make mistakes.
很多错误
A lot of mistakes.
这是我唯一擅长的事
It’s the one thing I’m really good at.
我知道我有时对你太苛刻了
I know I’m too hard on you sometimes.
我很小的时候就失去了父亲,所以我从未真正学会如何做一个父亲
I lost my father when I was very young too, so I never really learned how to be one.
对我?
To me?
是的。给你
Yeah. To you.
还有其他人
And to the others.
我想这就是我来这里的原因
That’s why I’m here, I suppose.
这是一个父亲应该做的
It’s what a dad does.
我以为我再也不会有爸爸了。我不知道我已经是一个了
I didn’t think I’d ever have a dad again. I didn’t realise I already was one.
你不是坏种子,彼得
You’re not the bad seed, Peter.
我不该让他们这么叫你。我不应该相信的
I shouldn’t have let them call you that. And I shouldn’t have believed it.
现在我知道没人能告诉我我是谁
I know now that no one can tell me who I am.
我想我们都爱的人也需要听到这些
I think there’s someone we both love who needs to hear that too.
关于我的谈话,可能是你的想象
About me talking, it’s probably your imagination.
你也可以想象你的卡车没有从山上滚下来
And you might also want to imagine that your truck isn’t rolling down the hill.
不!
No!
停止卡车!请停车!不!不!
Stop the truck! Please stop the truck! No! No!
不!不!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!