魅影缝匠
雷诺兹实现了我的梦想
Reynolds has made my dreams come true.
而我也回赠了他最渴望的东西
And I have given him what he desires most in return.
那是什么?
And what’s that?
我的一切
Every piece of me.
他为人很严苛 没错吧
He’s a very demanding man, isn’t he?
跟他在一起一定不容易
Must be quite a challenge to be with him.
是的
Yes.
他大概是最严苛的人了
Maybe he is the most demanding man.
早安 女士们
Morning, ladies.
– 早安 – 早安 夫人
– Morning. – Morning, Madame.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
– 早上好 比蒂 – 早上好 伍德科克先生
– Good morning, Biddy. – Good morning, Mr. Woodcock.
– 早安 南娜 – 早安 伍德科克先生
– Morning, Nana. – Morning, Mr. Woodcock.
– 皮帕 – 早安 先生
– Pippa. – Morning, sir.
尝下这些
Try these.
雷诺兹?
Reynolds?
味道很好
They’re delicious.
记得我跟你说过的吗?约翰娜
Remember I told you, Johanna?
别再做浓稠的东西了
No more sludgy things.
我没听你说过
I didn’t know that.
你大概是跟别人说的
You may have told it to someone else.
早安
Morning.
早安 我的老姐
Morning, my old so-and-so.
你到底在想什么 雷诺兹?
Where have you gone, Reynolds?
我说什么 你都不会…
There’s nothing I can say…
把注意力放回到我身上的…
to get your attention aimed back at me…
是吗?
Is there?
不要一大早就跟我吵
I cannot begin my day with a confrontation.
好吗?
Please?
我今天要把裙子的设计展示给客户…
I’m delivering the dress today…
没有空跟你吵
and I can’t take up space with a confrontation.
我连争吵的时间都没有
I simply don’t have time for confrontations.
早上好 伯爵夫人
Good morning, Countess.
早上好 西里尔
Good morning, Cyril.
早上好 彼得
Good morning, Peter.
这位美人是谁呀?
Who’s this beautiful stranger?
我应该多见见你才行 亨丽埃塔
I need to see you far more often, Henrietta.
我非常高兴
I am very excited.
我也是 请进
I am, too. Come in.
完美
Exquisite.
怎样?
Yes?
穿着她走走看
Let’s take it for a walk.
精美的作品 女士们 十分感谢
Beautiful work, ladies. Thank you very much.
裙子很漂亮 雷诺兹
It’s beautiful, Reynolds.
我们经历的一切 都值了
Worth everything we’ve been through.
我觉得它能给予我勇气
I feel like it would give me courage.
女士们先生们 请上座
Ladies and gentlemen, take your seats, please.
– 她来了吗? – 来了 先生
– She here? – Yes, sir.
你打算拿约翰娜怎么办?
Well, what do you want to do about Johanna?
我是说 她很漂亮 但现在是时候了
I mean, she’s lovely, but the time has come.
她坐在那 等着你重新爱上她
And she’s getting fat sitting around waiting for you
已经越等越胖了
to fall in love with her again.
我把十月的那条裙子送给她吧
I’ll give her the October dress.
这样可以吗?
That’s all right?
我有种不安的感觉…
I have an unsettled feeling…
就像…
based on…
我什么都把握不住
nothing I can put my finger on.
就像扑腾的蝴蝶那样
Just butterflies.
最近我对妈妈的回忆非常强烈
Been having the strongest memories of Mama lately.
我梦到她向我走来…
Coming to me in my dreams…
感觉到她的气息…
Smelling her scent…
那感觉太为强烈…
The strongest sense that…
仿佛她就在我们身边
she’s near us.
向我们伸出手
And reaching out towards us.
真希望她能看到今晚的那条裙子 你觉得呢?
Very much hope that she saw the dress tonight, don’t you?
是的
Yes.
想象着逝去的亲人注视着我们这些生者
It’s comforting to think the dead are watching
让我感到安心
over the living.
我一点都不觉得诡异
I don’t find that spooky at all.
不如你今晚去乡下一趟?
Why don’t you go to the country tonight?
我明天过去
I’ll follow tomorrow.
好主意
Good idea.
我很喜欢这个主意
I like that idea very much.
我的老姐
My old so- and- so.
汉斯福德先生?
Mr. Hansford?
汉斯福德先生 在吗?
Mr. Hansford, hello?
– 早上好 – 早
– Good morning. – Morning.
请加满油 检查下油箱和轮胎
Fill us up please. And check the oil and tires.
今早结了很多霜啊
Lots of frost this morning.
很冷吧 要冻僵了
It’s cold, innit? It’s very bitter.
维多利亚酒店
– 早上好 – 早
– Good morning. – Morning.
您想点些什么?
What would you like to order?
一份威尔士干酪
A Welsh rabbit.
盖上一个水波蛋 谢谢
With a poached egg on top, please.
不要太生
Not too runny.
还有培根
And bacon.
烤饼
Scones.
黄油 奶油
Butter, cream.
果酱
Jam.
不要草莓的
Not strawberry.
不是
No.
有树莓的
Raspberry.
还缺什么吗?
What else?
咖啡或者茶?
Coffee or tea?
你们有正山小种红茶吗?
Do you have lapsang?
一壶正山小种红茶 谢谢
I’ll have a pot of lapsang, please.
选的很好
Good choice.
再来点香肠
And some sausages.
再来点香肠
And some sausages.
我看看
Show me.
你记得住吗?
Will you remember?
记得住
Yes.
这个我留着了
I’m keeping this.
现在呢?
And now?
愿意跟我共进晚餐吗?
Will you have dinner with me?
会的
Yes.
致饥饿的男孩 我叫阿尔玛
For the hungry boy. My name is Alma.
– 我迟到了吗? – 没有
– Am I late? – No.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
我喜欢这个酱
I like the sauce.
蛋奶沙司
Custard.
很美味吧
It’s quite good.
阿尔玛 让我来
May I, Alma?
我想看看你的素颜
I like to see who I’m talking to.
好了
Here.
这就对了
There you are.
好多了
That’s better.
你的母亲是棕色眼睛吗?
Does you mother have brown eyes?
绿色的
Green.
你跟她长得很像吗?
Do you look very much like her?
不知道 我觉得应该像吧
I don’t know. I think so.
你有她的照片吗?
Do you have a photograph?

Yes.
可以让我看看吗?
Will you let me see it?
我没带 在家呢
Not here, at home.
把照片带在身边
Carry it with you.
永远把母亲带在身边
Always carry her with you.
那你的呢?
Where’s yours?
你的母亲在哪儿?
Your mother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!