军事试验区
严禁入内
仅限应急维修
及带有RTR标识的车辆进入
限 制 区 域
你要去哪里
It’s got to lead somewhere.
嗯 我们马上就扎营 你还能坚持吗
Well, we’ll stop and make camp pretty soon. Got your breath?
是啊 走吧
Yeah. Let’s go.
这是什么地方
What is this?
以前肯定有人呆过 我们进去看看
It doesn’t look like anyone’s been here for a while. Let’s go inside and check it out.
真的要进去吗 – 芭芭拉 没事的
Think we should? – Barbara, who’d know the difference?
好吧
OK.
另外 办点小坏事有益身心
Besides, a little lawbreaking’ll do you good.
你的地图上没有这个地方
Wonder why this place wasn’t on your map.
可能是个秘密的地方
Maybe it’s supposed to be a secret.
可能是
Maybe.

Hey!
太好了
Far out!
感觉好极了
It feels great.
我们洗澡吧 然后好好睡个觉
Come on, let’s wash off, so it won’t be so funky in that sleeping bag.
有人会看见的
What if somebody catches us?
有谁会看见
Who’s gonna catch us?
这里没有人
There’s nobody here.
我们洗澡吧
Let’s get wet.
谁脱得慢谁是臭鸡蛋 – 你可真有创意
Last one in is a rotten egg. – That’s really original.
等等 – 什么
Wait a minute. – What?
万一这里是污水处理厂呢
What if this is some kind of a sewage treatment plant?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你又捣鬼
Now you’re gonna get it.
感觉怎么样
How is it?
我来了
Here I come.
这不好笑 – 什么
That’s not funny. – What?
你咬我 不敢相信你咬我
You bit me. I can’t believe you actually bit me.
[黑湖妖潭] “Creature from the Black Lagoon” 1954年经典惊悚电影
讲述了一支深入亚马逊丛林的地质科考队发现了一头史前鱼怪的故事
我看起来像黑湖妖潭里的怪物吗
What do I look like? A creature from the black lagoon?
不要神经兮兮的了 小屁孩 比比看谁游的快
You are paranoid, kid. Listen, I’ll race you to the deep end.
真的有东西咬我
Well, something bit me!
芭芭拉 水里面有东西
Barbara! There’s something in here!
大卫
David!
他妈的
God damn!
大卫
David!
大卫
David?
大卫
David!
大卫 大卫
David! David!
坐吉普车去吗 – 我们走的是没有铺过的山路 除非你
Rent a Jeep? – She’ll be on unpaved mountain roads, and unless you want to be…
好吧 我签字
All right. Where do I sign?
你到了印第安泉会有吉普车在那儿等你 那边的路非常颠簸
Okey, we’re all set. When you get to the lndian Springs you’ll get a Jeep. The roads are very rough there.
没问题
No sweat.
我可以搞定的 – 我知道
Hey, look, I can handle it. – Oh, I know you can.
不然的话就不派你去了 快走了
I wouldn’t send you if I didn’t think you could. Come on, come on.
等一下 好了
Wait, wait, wait. Got ya.
是我找到的那个重婚的人 – 对
I found the bigamist, didn’t I? – Right.
还有开空头支票的皮尔格林太太 – 对
And the bad-cheque lady, Mrs. Pilgrim. – Right.
我还找到了莫伊·施耐德 – 是的 不过都是在城里
And I found Moe Schneider. – Three times, but those were all in town.
而你是在城市里长大 而那边是山区
You’re strictly a city kid. These kids are out in the boon
我什么都能找到 我的前生是一条侦探犬
I can find anything, Earl. I’m two-thirds bloodhound.
你雇佣我的时候我告诉过你
I told you that when you hired me.
哦 天呐 我的票呢 我放在口袋里了
Oh, my gosh. My ticket. I could have sworn I put it in my pocket.
我的票跑哪里去了
Where’s my ticket?
我完全可以搞定 – 你当然可以
I can manage it. – Of course you can.
手到擒来 – 还是要小心点
It’s money in the bank. – My money.
布兰迪 你好啊
Hello, Brandy. How are you, huh?
你好 保罗 – 你好 老头子
Hey, Paul! – Hey, old man!
去一趟城里要花我越来越多的时间了
This hike from town is gettin’ longer every week.
你得弄辆车 杰克 – 我有车
You oughta get a car, Jack. – I got a car.
这地方车用不了多久
It’s up on blocks. That’s where it belongs.
苏格兰威士忌
Scotch.
杜松子酒
Gin.
奔农酒
Bourbon.
还有哈奇拉酒
Tequila!
你真是雪中送炭啊 杰克
You’re the 7th Cavalry, Jack.
你知道我的酒正好快没了
You know, I just ran dry today.
那边有燕麦片 可我不愿上那里去拿
Your corn meal is down there, but I ain’t gonna walk down and get it.
光喝酒我可活不了
Man cannot live by booze alone.
全都给你吧 够了吗 镇里情况怎么样
In lieu of rent. What’s up in town?
和以前一样 – 你想回去吗 杰克
Same as usual. – I bet you miss it, Jack, huh?
我想你肯定想到镇上去居住吧 那边生活方便多了
I bet you miss sellin’ whatever it was. That plastic fruit.

No.
看看这河
Got the river.
每天早上叫我醒来
It wakes me up in the morning.
洗个澡
Gives me a bath.
洗洗衣服
Does the laundry.
给我晚餐 静静的伴我入眠
Gives me my dinner. Puts me to sleep real gentle.
我有这河
I got my river.
还有布兰迪
I got Brandy.
保罗
Paul.
你有什么呢
What have you got up here?
我有苏格兰威士忌 杜松子酒 奔农酒 还有哈奇拉酒
I got scotch, gin, bourbon, and tequila.
这些足够了 – 很好
What’s it to you, anyhow? – OK.
好了 伙计 再见
OK, buddy. I’ll see you.
跟上 布兰迪
Come on.
悠着点 布兰迪
Take it easy, Brandy.

Ow!

Hm.
门开着
It’s open.
你是保罗·格罗根吗
Paul Grogan?
你好 我叫玛吉·迈克欧文 是为一家找人公♥司♥工作的
Hi. I’m Maggie McKeown. I work for a skip-tracing company.
什么公♥司♥ – 我们查找失踪人口
What’s that? – We find missing people.
是我前妻叫你来的吗
Did my ex-wife send you?

No.

Um…
我找两个年轻人
I’m looking for a pair of teenage kids.
他们的朋友说他们可能来这儿旅行了
Some friends said they might be backpacking up here.
我没看见他们 你找别人去问吧
I haven’t seen ’em. Did you talk to the sheriff’s people?
他们说这是一座大山 – 对 确实如此
They said it was a big mountain. – They’re right. It is.
我猜他们是沿着河走的 这附近有游泳的地方吗
I figured they may have followed the river. Are there any places to swim near here?
如果他们被淹死了 肯定被冲到大坝去了
Well, if they’d drowned, they’d be swept down to the dam.
你找错地方了
So you’re startin’ at the wrong end.
可能只是找错人了吧
Boy, you’re the wrong end all right.
我是不是打搅你了 但我这是很重要的事情
Look, am I interrupting something? This is kind of important.

Hey,
你说话口气不太对 女士
you cool your jets, lady.
我没有杀人 我帮不了你 因为我没见过他们
I didn’t axe-murder your young couple. I can’t help you. I haven’t seen ’em.
这儿附近有什么棚屋吗
Are there any other shacks up here?
只有茅屋 这就是个茅屋
Cabins. This is a cabin.
还有没有别的 他们可能被绑♥架♥在哪儿了
Are there any more of them? Any places where they might be holed up?
一个叫杰克的老家伙在河边有一个小木屋
There’s an old fella named Jack, has a place down the river a bit,
不过也没听说有什么年轻人来过
but he’s not with them.
不过在山顶上有个军方实验室
And there was some kind of army test site way up the mountain.
只是已经关闭五六年了 – 那好 我们走吧
That closed down five or six years ago. – Come on. Let’s go.
去哪儿 – 你带我去你说的地方
Go where? – You’re taking me up there.
我不去
Oh, no, I’m not.
你觉得我是在浪费我的时间吗
You think I’m wasting my time, don’t you?
才不是 你是在浪费我的时间
No. I think you’re wastin’ my time.
发现什么了吗 – 还没有 不过现在天还早
You find anything yet? – Not yet, but it’s still early in the day.
大卫
David!
芭芭拉
Barbara!
军方在这里做什么试验 – 天知道
What were they testing here? – Who knows?
我和前妻曾来过一次 那时候还就警犬在巡逻
I hiked up here once with my ex-wife. They had guard dogs out.
围墙上有电网 都通着电
The fence was electrified. The works.
BR 芭芭拉·兰多夫
“BR.” Barbara Randolph.

Hm.
水好冷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!