或者,嗯,镭射眼
or, uh, laser-eyes,
地球快灭亡了
The planet won’t survive much longer.
你可以确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
这恐怕是唯一的办法了
I’m afraid it’s the only way.
氪星要爆♥炸♥了
Krypton is about to die.
但你,我亲爱的儿子,将会活着的
But you, dear son, will live on.
小克,不!
Krypto, no!
哦!小克 !
Oh! Krypto!

No.
我们的孩子需要一个朋友
Our boy will need a friend.
照看好我们的儿子
Watch over our son.
好了,醒醒,哥们,散步时间到啦
All right, wake up, buddy. It is walk-o’clock.
也许我应该让他睡一觉?
Maybe I should let him sleep?
好吧,我让他睡了
Okay, I let him sleep.
好吧
All right.
这对我们俩来说都不愉快
This is unpleasant for both of us.
不 不,
No. No, no. No, no.

Hmm.
五个……五分钟
Five more… Five more minutes.
我起来
And I’m up.
好的,小克
Okay, Krypto.
我们去遛个弯
We’ll go for a walk.
哇!
Whoa!
你让我生动起来
Ooh you make me live
无论世界能给我什么
Whatever this world can give to me
我眼里只有你
It’s you you’re all I see
你让我生动起来
Ooh you make me live
你是我最好的朋友
You’re the best friend
我曾经有过的
That I ever had
我和你在一起这么久
I’ve been with you such a long time
我想让你知道你是我的阳光
You’re my sunshine and I want you to know
嗯?
Huh?
……我是真的爱你
…I really love you
你是我最好的朋友
Oh you’re my best friend
你让我生动起来
Ooh you make me live
每当这个世界冷酷待我
Whenever this world is cruel to me
我有你帮我渡过
I got you to help me forgive
你让我生动起来
Ooh you make me live
……我曾经拥有过的
…that I ever had
你知道我永远不会孤单
You know I’ll never be lonely
你是我的唯一
You’re my only one
我喜欢的东西
And I love the things
我真的很喜欢你的所有
I really love the things that you do
你是我最好的朋友
Oh you’re my best friend
捣蛋鬼先生终于被打败了
Mister Mxyzptlk has finally been defeated.
原来,他只需要倒着念他的名字
Turns out, he just needed to say his name backwards.
我是露易丝·莱恩,来自大都会频道
From Metropolis, I’m Lois Lane.
嘿,露易丝
Hey, Lois.
我知道你喜欢这些
I know you like these,
所以我从巴黎给你买♥♥了一个
so I got you one from actual Paris.
我不知道我为什么那样说
I don’t know why I said it like that.
我从43街给你买♥♥了一个
And I got you one of these from 43rd Street.
离这儿足足有有三个街区
Which is, like, a full three blocks out of my way.
在高峰时间吗?
During rush hour?
哗,这就像我飞火星一样快
Wow, that’s like me flying to Mars.
什么? 你可以飞?
What? You can fly?
我一直以为斗篷只是漂亮的装饰
I always thought the cape was just a cute accessory.
哦!所以你觉得我很帅?
Oh! So you think I’m cute.
我说斗篷啦
I said the cape was cute.
你觉得我帅
You think I’m cute.
现在我们在互舔是吗?
Are we lickin’ faces right now?
如果我们要舔,我申请加入…
Because if we’re lickin’ faces, I gotta get in on…
哦,看看我有什么?
Oh, what do I have here?
哗,捏捏蝙蝠侠!
Squeezy Bruce!
去捡!
Fetch!
小狗,飞起来!
Pup, up and away!
好了,我们说到哪了?
Okay, where were we?
捏捏蝙蝠侠抓到!
Squeezy Bruce retrieved.
嘿,看,那些家伙看起来挺不错
Hey, those guys look fun.
你去和他们玩一会儿怎么样?
How about you go play with them?
我在吃自己的呕吐物
So I’m eating my own vomit, and then the–
我在吃我自己的
So, I’m eating my own–
我在
So I’m–

I’m–
看来你躲进蝙蝠洞了,
I see you’ve retreated to your Batcave,
但没有一只蝙蝠可以躲过我正义的长鼻子
but nobody can hide from the long snoot of justice.

Hmm.
然后我说,如果你不想要我
And then I says, “If you don’t want me
在地毯上蹭屁♥股♥,
rubbing my butt in the carpet,
硬木地板 ”
get hardwood floors.”
捏捏蝙蝠侠被找回来了
Squeezy Bruce has been retrieved.
等等,你知道这是谁吗?
Wait, do you know who this is?
这是超级氪星狗
It’s Krypto the Superdog.
好的 你可以拥有我的爪印签名
Okay. You can have my pawtograph.
听着,恐怕我只能给一条狗签名,
Listen, I’m afraid I gotta keep it to just one,
不然我就得签一天字了
or I’ll be signing all day.
现在,如果你不介意的话
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
我得把这个给我儿子
I gotta get this back to my boy.
他不想要 -对不起,什么?
He doesn’t want it. -I’m sorry, what?
内♥裤♥外穿先生
Mr. Outside-Underpants.
他不想要玩具
He doesn’t want the toy.
他只想让你别烦他
He’s trying to get rid of ya.
什么?那太荒唐了
What? That’s ridiculous.
超人和我形影不离
Superman and I are inseparable.
我是他的死党
I’m his ride or die.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
这些天你睡在哪里?
Where you, uh, sleeping these days?
我和超人一起睡在床上
I sleep in bed with Supes.
除非露易丝在我家过夜,那我就得搬去
Except when Lois stays over, then I have to move to my
地板上特别的地方
extra special spot on the floor.
残酷的
Brutal.
同样的事情也发生在我身上
Same thing happened to me.
南希有了未婚妻,一切都结束了
Nancy got a fiancee and it was all over.
那是法语“拜拜,狗”的意思
That’s French for “Bye-bye, dog.”
是啊,但你可没有超能力
Yeah, well, you don’t get Supes like I get Supes.
我是说,当然,这家伙约会,
I mean, sure, the guy dates,
但他永远不会爱任何人,除了…
but he will never love anyone except for…
我爱你
I love you.
你还好吗?
Um, are you okay?
我吗?是的,我……我很好
Me? Yes, I’m… I’m fine.
我很好 我完全…
I am fine. I’m totally…
真的好吗?
Fine?
好的吧,看来你挺会聊天,来,击个掌
All right, good talk. Pound it out.
这听起来可能很疯狂,但现在我们在一起了,
This might sound crazy, but now that we’re together,
我觉得小克被忽略了?
I think Krypto feels left out?
是的 我想我算是他唯一的朋友了
Yeah. I guess I’m, kind of, his only friend.
那真不错
That’s sweet.
但如果他也有个新朋友,他可能会更开心
But maybe he’d be happier if he had a new friend, too.
早上好,朋友
Good morning, friends.
所以它开始
So it begins.
卡尔会像时钟一样准点和帕蒂调情
Like clockwork, Carl will try to flirt with Patty.
噢!那是新的香水吗?
Ooh! Is that new perfume?
这是猫尿
It’s cat pee.
这是共赢游戏
And have zero game.
给这只帅气的狗狗足够的时间
Giving this handsome canine just enough time to–
你在干什么,艾斯?
What you doin’, Ace?
我要疯了,PB
I’m bustin’ loose, PB.
受够了这个笼子
Sick of this whole cage situation.
哦,我的女神
Oh, my goddess.
这就像神奇女侠
This is just like when Wonder Woman

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!