and all manner of remorseless pieces of metal.
到时候剑拔弩张 枪炮无眼
I find it distasteful to even contemplate the horror facing all those on board.
依我看 那贼船上的人恐怕性命难保
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
Your authority as governor, your influence in London,
你的地方管辖权 加上你在伦敦的影响力
and your loyalty to the East India Trading Company.
并且要你效忠于东印度公♥司♥
To you, you mean.
是效忠于你吧?
Shall I remove these shackles?
要我帮你打开手铐吗?
Do what you can for my daughter.
尽可能地帮我找女儿
So you see, Mercer, every man has a price he will willingly accept.
你看 只要价位合适 几乎任何人都可以被收买♥♥
Even for what he hoped never to sell.
哪怕是他从不曾打算出♥卖♥♥♥的东西
I wager ten years.
我赌十年
I’ll match ten years.
跟你 我也赌十年
Agreed.
好吧
Wondering how it’s played?
你知道怎么玩么?
I understand. Liar!
知道 开!
It’s a game of deception. But your bet includes all the dice, not just your own.
这是一场欺诈的赌博 你赌所有骰子的点数 不光是自己的
What are they wagering? The only thing we have.
赌注是什么? 我们唯一拥有的东西
Years of service.
在船上服侍的年份
So any crew member can be challenged? Aye. Anyone.
跟谁都可以对赌? 是的 都可以
I challenge Davy Jones.
我要和戴维·琼斯赌
I accept, mate.
我接受了
The stakes? My soul. An eternity of servitude.
你的赌注呢? 我的灵魂 永远的被奴役
No!
不!
Against?
你想赢什么?
I want this.
我要这个
How do you know of the key? That’s not part of the game, is it?
你是怎么知道这钥匙的? 这与赌局无关 不是吗?
You can still walk away.
你现在放弃还不迟
What’s this? I’m in. Matching his wager.
这算什么? 我也要赌 和他的赌注一样
No! Don’t do this.
不!别这样
The die is cast.
游戏已经开始了
I bid three twos.
我猜3个二
It’s your bid, Captain.
该你了 船长
Four fours.
4个四
Four fives.
4个五
Six threes.
6个三
Seven fives.
7个五
Eight fives.
8个五
Welcome to the crew, lad.
欢迎入队 年青人
Twelve fives.
12个五
Twelve fives.
12个五
Call me a liar, or up the bid.
叫我开 要不就继续加
And be called a liar myself for my trouble?
想让我放弃 承认自己输了?
Bootstrap Bill, you’re a liar and you will spend an eternity on this ship.
鞋带比尔 你输了 今生今世都要呆在这船上
Master Turner, feel free to go ashore
特纳先生 想上岸的话随你
the very next time we make port!
不过要等到我们下次靠岸喽!
Fool. Why did you do that?
你真傻 为什么要这么做?
I couldn’t let you lose.
我不能让你输
It was never about winning or losing.
关键并不在于输赢
The key.
是钥匙
You just wanted to know where it was.
你只是想知道钥匙藏在哪儿
Captain says I’m to relieve you.
船长让我来换你的班
Captain’s orders.
船长的命令
Here. Take this, too.
把这个也拿着
Now, get yourself to land, and stay there.
回到岸上去 不要再下海了
It was always in my blood to die at sea.
我命中注定要死在海上的
It was not a fate I ever wanted for you.
但我不希望你也有同样的命运
It’s not a fate you had to choose for yourself, either.
你也可以不选择如此命运
Aye. I could say I did what I had to, when I left you to go pirating.
我当初是不得已 才抛弃你去当海盗的
But it would taste a lie to say it wasn’t what I wanted.
但是对你说谎并不是我所想要的
You owe me nothing, Will.
威尔 你不欠我什么
Now go.
走吧
They’ll know you helped me.
他们会知道是你帮了我
What more can they do to me?
他们还能把我怎么样呢?
I take this with a promise.
我以这把匕♥首♥向你保证
I’ll find a way to sever Jones’s hold on you,
我会把你从琼斯的魔爪中救出来
and not rest until this blade pierces his heart.
不用这匕♥首♥刺入他的心绝不罢休
I will not abandon you.
我永远不会抛弃你
I promise.
我发誓
Beckett? Yes, they’re signed.
贝克特? 是的 他们都签字了
Lord Cutler Beckett of the East India Trading Company.
东印度公♥司♥的贝克特勋爵
Will was working for Beckett and never said a word.
威尔在为贝克特勋爵效劳! 他可一个字也没提过
Beckett wants the compass. Only one reason for that.
贝克特想要你的罗盘 目的只有一个
Of course.
没错
He wants the chest. Yes, he did say something about a chest.
他想得到亡灵箱 没错 他的确提到过什么宝箱的
If the company controls the chest, they controls the sea.
如果东印度公♥司♥控制了亡灵箱 就等于控制了整个大海
A truly discomfiting notion, love. And bad.
大海将面临灾难 亲爱的 还有厄运
Bad for every mother’s son what calls himself a pirate.
天下每个海盗的厄运
I think there’s a bit more speed to be coaxed from these sails.
我们需要加快速度
Brace the foreyard!
升船头帆!
Might I enquire as to how you came by these?
你能告诉我是怎么得到这东西的吗?
Persuasion. Friendly?
说服力 是友好的那种么?
Decidedly not.
完全不是
Will strikes a deal, yet you were the one with the prize full pardon.
威尔为了它煞费苦心 你却轻而易举就得到了-赦免令
Commission as a privateer on behalf of England
“作为大英帝国授权的私掠船长”
and the East India Trading Company.”
替东印度公♥司♥服务
As if I could be bought for such a low price.
你以为这点东西就能收买♥♥我了
Jack, the letters, give them back. No.
那你把赦免令还给我 不行
Persuade me.
你得先说服我
You do know Will taught me how to handle a sword?
你知道威尔教过我如何用剑吗?
As I said, persuade me.
我说过了 要先说服我
It’s a curious thing.
真是奇怪啊
There was a time I would have wanted you to look like that while thinking about me.
我曾经愿意舍弃一切 只想换来你对我动情一笑
I don’t know what you mean. I think you do.
我不懂你的意思 我知道你懂
Don’t be absurd. I trust him, that’s all.
别瞎猜 我只是信任他而已
So you never wondered how your latest fiance
你那未婚夫怎么会无缘无故
ended up on the Flying Dutchman in the first place?
沦落到”飞行的荷兰人”上呢?
Strange to come upon a longboat so far out in open water.
公海上突然出现一艘救生艇
Just put as many leagues behind us as you can. As fast as you can.
你们最好开全速 越快越好
And what are we running from?
我们要逃避什么吗?
That dress. Where did you get it?
这套女装 哪儿来的?
It was found aboard the ship.
船上找到的
The crew thought it was a spirit bringing some omen of ill fate.
船员们认为这是幽灵带来的 某种坏运气的征兆
That’s foolish. Yes. Exceedingly foolish.
胡说八道 是啊 一派胡言
It brought good fortune. The spirit told us, “Pull in at Tortuga”,
它可给我们带来了好运 幽灵告诉我们”去龟岛”
and we made a nice bit of profit there.
我们在那里挣了一大笔钱
Off the books, of course.
像魔术一样
I imagine some of your crew may have jumped ship there.
我猜你们船员中有人在龟岛离船了
Why do you ask? Captain! A ship’s been spotted.
你为什么这么问? 船长!一艘船向我们驶来
Colours? She isn’t flying any.
旗帜什么颜色? 没有旗帜
Pirates. Or worse.
是海盗 没错
You will watch this.
你给我挣大眼睛好好瞧着
Let no joyful voice be heard!
欢声笑语顿然不再
Let no man look up at the sky with hope.
仰天绝望尝尽悲哀
And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake
今天让他们见识什么叫厉害
the kraken.
召唤挪威♥海♥怪
No!
不!
I’ve doomed us all.
我把这船人都害了
It’s the Flying Dutchman!
是”飞行的荷兰人”
Mother Carey’s chickens! What happened?
他妈的这是怎么了?
Must have hit a reef.
一定是触礁了
Free the rudder! Hard to port then hard to starboard.
松舵!左满舵然后右满舵
Free the rudder! Hard to port!
松舵! 左满舵!
Kraken! Kraken!
挪威♥海♥怪! 挪威♥海♥怪!
Here it is! Take it!
在这里!拿去吧!
Take it!
拿去吧!
The boy’s not here. He must have been claimed by the sea.
没看到那小子 一定是被大海吞噬了
I am the sea.
我就是大海
You need time alone with your thoughts.
给你点时间哀悼
Brig! What of the survivors?
布羚! 幸存者怎么办?
There are no survivors.
无一幸存

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!