我还是支持你的 伙计!
We got it! We got it! We got it!
我们拿到了!
Hello, poppet.
你好啊 小妹妹
Come on, run!
冲啊!冲啊!
Sword! Sword! Sword!
剑!剑!剑!
Sword!
剑!
Follow my voice. Follow my voice.
跟着我的声音 跟着我的声音
To the left… no, turn around.
往左…不 转回去
Go to the right.
往右点
No, that’s a tree.
不 那是颗树
Shut it.
闭嘴
Jar of dirt!
这罐土!
Right.
对了
We’ve got it!
我们得到了!
Come on, Turner!
来吧 特纳!
Leave him lie! Unless you plan on using him to hit something with.
让他躺那儿! 除非你要用他砸人
We’re not getting out of this. Not with the chest.
我们逃不掉了 带着箱子就无法脱身
Into the boat.
上船
You’re mad! Don’t wait for me.
你疯了! 不要等我
I say we respect his final wish. Aye!
我说我们该尊重他的临终愿望 对!
Your bravery is wasted.
你的勇敢算是白搭了
I shall pry the chest away from your cold, dead hands.
我会从你冰冷尸体的手中拿过亡灵箱
Here you go!
拿去吧!
Pirates!
臭海盗!
What happened to the chest? Norrington took it to draw them off.
亡灵箱怎么样了? 诺灵顿带着它引开了他们
You’re pulling too hard! You ain’t pulling hard enough!
你拉得太用力! 你用力得不够!
Where’s the commodore? Fell behind.
司令官哪里去了? 落在后面了
My prayers be with him.
让我为他祈祷
Best not wallow in our grief.
不过还是要节哀顺变!
The bright side is you’re back, and made it off free and clear.
幸好你回来了 毫发无伤
Lord on high, deliver us.
天父在上 保佑我们!
I’ll handle this, mate.
我来处理这事 伙计
Oi, fishface!
死鱼脸!
Lose something? Eh? Scungilli!
丢东西了吧?
Got it!
没事!
Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git?
来谈判的吧? 你个欠揍的家伙
Look what I got.
看看我手上是啥
I got a jar of dirt. I got a jar of dirt
我有一罐土 我有一罐土
And guess what’s inside it?
猜猜里面是什么?
Enough!
够了!
Hard to starboard. Hard to starboard!
右满舵 右满舵!
Brace up the foreyard!
升船头帆!
Hard to starboard!
右满舵!
Send his beloved Pearl back to the depths.
把他心爱的珍珠号♥送回地狱去
She’s on us! She’s on us!
敌火来袭!敌火来袭!
Let them taste the triple guns. Aye, Captain.
让他们尝尝三联炮 是 船长
Make fast!
绑牢固了!
Go on, me darling! Show us what you’ve got!
加油啊 亲爱的! 让我们看看你的实力!
Come on, girl!
快点儿!
She’s falling behind! Aye. We’ve got her!
它被甩掉了 对 我们把它甩掉了
We’re the faster? Against the wind, the Dutchman beats us.
我们的船快? 逆风的话 他们快
But with the wind… We rob her advantage.
不过现在顺风… 我们占优势
Aye.

We’re out of range!
我们超出射程了
Break off pursuit, run her light and douse canvas!
停止追击 降下帆!
We’re giving up, sir?
我们放弃了?
They’re giving up!
他们放弃了!
My father is on that ship.
我父亲在那条船上
We can take her. We should turn and fight.
我们能赢 我们应该回头战斗
Why fight when you can negotiate? All one needs is the proper leverage.
能谈判时干吗要战斗? 只需要有足够的优势就行了
Where is it? Where is the thump thump?
去哪儿了? “砰 砰”去哪儿了?
We must have hit a reef!
我们肯定撞到礁石了!
No. It’s not a reef! Get away from the rail!
不 那不是礁石! 离开船舷!
What is it? The kraken.
是什么东西? 是挪威♥海♥怪
To arms! Load guns! Defend the mast!
准备战斗! 那好枪!保护桅杆!
It’ll attack the starboard. Run out the cannons and hold for my signal!
它会从底下攻击 上炮位 等我信♥号♥♥!
Easy, boys!
放松点 伙计们!
Will?
威尔?
Steady! Steady.
稳住!稳住
Will! Hold. Hold.
威尔! 稳住!稳住
I think we’ve held fire long enough.
我们等得够久了
Will! Fire!
威尔! 开火!
Lt’ll be back. We have to get off the ship. There’s no boats.
它会回来的 我们得离船 没有小艇了
Pull the grates. Get all the gunpowder onto the net in the cargo hold!
拉起壁炉! 把所有火♥药♥放进货舱的网兜!
Whatever you do, don’t miss. As soon as you’re clear.
不管怎样 不要射失 等你准备好我就开枪
We are short stocked on gunpowder! Six barrels!
我们火♥药♥不足 只有六桶了!
Hurry up!
快点儿!
There’s only six kegs of powder! Then load the rum.
火♥药♥只有半打了! 那就装郎姆酒
Aye, the rum too!
好吧!郎姆酒也上!
Step to!
赶紧!
You coward.
你这个懦夫
Not good.
不太妙
Haul away! Heave!
拉上去! 拉!
Heave like you’re being paid for it! Put your backs into it!
使劲拉上去! 用尽全力!
I got you! I got you! Don’t let me go!
我抓住你了!我抓住你了! 不要抛弃我!
I won’t let you go! Shoot me!
我不会抛弃你的! 向我开枪!
Clear? Higher! Higher!
准备好了? 往上走!往上走!
Here! Come on!
这边!快来啊!
Come and get me. I’m over here!
来抓我 我在这里!
Come on!
快!
Shoot! Elizabeth, shoot!
开枪 伊丽莎白 开枪!
Did we kill it?
我们干掉它了吗?
No. We just made it angry.
没有 我们只是激怒了它
We’re not out of this yet. Captain, orders!
我们还没解脱 船长 下命令!
Abandon ship. Into the longboat.
弃船 上小艇
Jack. The Pearl.
杰克!这是珍珠号♥
She’s only a ship, mate.
她只是条船 伙计
He’s right. We have to head for land.
他是对的 我们必需登陆
It’s a lot of open water. It’s a lot ofwater.
还有很宽的水面 还很宽啊
We have to try. We can get away as it takes down the Pearl.
我们必需试试 如果它要毁掉珍珠号♥ 我们还能逃脱
Abandon ship.
弃船
Abandon ship or abandon hope.
放弃船 或者放弃希望
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢你 杰克
We’re not free yet, love.
我们还没有脱身呢 亲爱的
You came back.
你回来了
I always knew you were a good man.
我就知道你是个好人
Prepare to cast off. There’s no time to lose.
准备跳吧 没时间可以浪费了
Come on, Will. Step to!
赶快 威尔 往下走
It’s after you, not the ship.
它是在追杀你 不是这船
It’s not us.
不是我们
This is the only way, don’t you see?
只有这个办法 你明白吗?
I’m not sorry.
我不觉得内疚
Pirate.
你这个海盗
Where’s Jack?
杰克在哪?
He elected to stay behind to give us a chance.
他决定留下 给我们个机会
Go!
出发!
Bugger. Bugger, bugger.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Come on!
快!
Just got it. Come on.
正好 快点
Not so bad.
还不算太糟
Hello, beastie.
你好 小怪兽
Jack Sparrow, our debt is settled.
杰克·斯派洛 我们的帐一笔勾销了
The captain goes down with his ship.
船长与船同沉
Turns out not even Jack Sparrow can best the devil.
就算杰克·斯派洛也不能战胜魔鬼
Open the chest.
打开亡灵箱
Open the chest. I need to see it!
打开亡灵箱 我要亲眼看到!
Damn you, Jack Sparrow!
该死的 杰克·斯派洛!
The last of our ships is returned.
我们最后一条船回来了
Is there any news on the chest?
亡灵箱有何消息?
None. But one of the ships did pick up a man adrift at sea.
没有 不过在海上救起一个人
He had these.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!