上次你给我留了一把单发手♥枪♥
By the powers, you’re right.
老天爷 对啊
Where be Jack’s pistol? Bring it forward.
杰克的枪在那里 拿过来
Seeing as there’s two of us, a gentleman would give us
考虑到我们有两个人
a pair of pistols.
一位绅士也许应该给我两把枪
lt’ll be one pistol as before,
和以前一样 只有一把枪
You can be the gentleman and shoot the lady
你尽可以扮演绅士先把那位女士打死
and starve to death yourself.
然后自己也饿死
That’s the second time
这是我第二次
I’ve had to watch that man sail away with my ship.
眼看着有人开走我的船
But you were marooned on this island before.
你以前也被放逐到这个岛上 对吗?
We can escape the same way you did.
我们仍可以用你当初的法子逃跑
To what point and purpose, young missy?
那样又有什么用呢 小姐?
The Black Pearl is gone.
黑珍珠已经开走了
Unless you have a rudder and sails hidden in that bodice.
除非在你的衣服里 还藏着一个舵轮和几张帆
Unlikely.
看来那是不太可能的
Young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him.
而在我们追上他们之前 小特纳大概早死了
But you’re Captain Jack Sparrow.
可你是杰克 斯派洛船长
You vanished from seven agents of the East lndia Company.
你能在东印度公♥司♥的 7个特工眼皮子底下溜掉
You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot.
你不费一枪一弹就洗劫了整个拿骚港
Are you the pirate I’ve read about or not?
你真的还是我所知道的那个大海盗吗?
How did you escape last time?
你上次是怎么逃脱的?
Last time, I was here a grand total of three days, all right?
上一次… 我在这里只待了三天 明白吗?
Last time…
上一次…
The rumrunners used this island as a cache,
走私酒贩子们把这座岛 当成一个秘密仓库
came by, and I was able to barter passage off.
他们来到这里装货 我好求歹求终于才能搭船离开
From the looks of things,
从这些东西的情况来看
they’ve long been out of business.
这里已经很久没有人来过了
Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that.
也许这都要归功于你那位朋友 诺灵顿
So that’s it, then?
那么就是这样了?
That’s the secret grand adventure
这就是伟大的杰克 斯派洛
of the infamous Jack Sparrow?
所谓的惊天动地的冒险经历?
You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?
你在沙滩上躺了三天 喝着兰姆酒!
Welcome to the Caribbean, love.
欢迎来到加勒比 亲爱的
BOTH: We’re devils, we’re black sheep
我们是恶魔和黑绵羊
We’re really bad eggs
我们是地地道道的大坏蛋
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
让我一醉解千愁!
Yo ho, yo ho
哟吼
Ouch!
噢!
A pirate’s life for me
为我的海盗生涯而欢呼!
I love this song!
我喜欢这首歌♥!
Really bad eggs!
地地道道的大坏蛋!
Ooh.
哦!
When I get the Pearl back,
当我夺回黑珍珠之后
I’m gonna teach it to the whole crew.
我要教会每个船员都唱它
We’ll sing it all the time.
我们要随时随地唱它
You’ll be the most fearsome pirate in the Spanish Main.
那样你就会成为西班牙大♥陆♥上 家喻户晓的海盗
Not just the Spanish Main, love.
不只是西班牙 亲爱的
The entire ocean.
整个海洋
The entire world.
整个世界
Wherever we want to go, we go. That’s what a ship is, you know.
我们想去哪里就去哪里 这就是船的真正含义 你明白吗?
It’s not just a keel and a deck and sails.
可不仅仅是有条龙骨 有个船壳 有层甲板 有几张船上所必需的帆
That’s what a ship needs.
一艘船的真正含义
But what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is,
黑珍珠真正的含义
is freedom.
是自♥由♥
Jack, it must be really terrible for you
杰克 当你被困在这岛上时
to be trapped on this island.
那种感觉一定非常可怕
Oh, yes.
噢 对啊
But the company is infinitely better than last time,
但这次比上次好多了 有个伴了
I think.
而且我觉得
The scenery has definitely improved.
风景也优美多了
Mr. Sparrow. Mm hmm?
-斯派洛先生 -嗯?
I’m not entirely sure I’ve had enough rum
我还没有醉到
to allow that kind of talk.
想听你这些陈词滥调
I know exactly what you mean, love.
我知道你什么意思 亲爱的
To freedom.
为了自♥由♥!
To the Black Pearl,
为了黑珍珠!
No! Not good!
不 不好!
Stop! Not good!
住手!不好!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You burned all the food, the shade! The rum!
你把所有的货物都烧了 整个酒窖 兰姆酒!
Yes, the rum is gone.
对 没有兰姆酒了
Why is the rum gone?
为什么不要兰姆酒了?
One, because it is a vile drink
第一 因为这种邪恶的饮料
that turns even the most respectable men into scoundrels.
可以把最受尊敬的人 彻底变成一个恶棍
Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high.
第二 燃烧的烟火 可以升到上千英尺高
The entire Royal Navy is looking for me.
而整个皇家海军都在找我
Do you think there is the slightest chance they won’t see?
难道你以为他们不会看到?
But why is the rum gone?
但是为什么要把兰姆酒也烧了?
Just wait, Captain Sparrow.
只管等待吧 斯派洛船长
You give it one hour, maybe two, and you will see
你给我注意看一个小时 也许两个小时 以你的眼力 你很快就会发现
white sails on that horizon.
水平线上的白色船帆
Must’ve been terrible for you to be trapped here, Jack.”
“当你被困在这岛上时 一定感觉非常可怕 杰克””
Well, it bloody is now!
现在才是真的可怕!
There’ll be no living with her after this.
这次以后再也不想跟她打交道了
But we’ve got to save Will. No.
-但我们必须去救威尔! -不!
You’re safe now.
你现在已经安全了
We will return to Port Royal,
我们要立刻返回罗耶港
not go gallivanting after pirates!
而不是和海盗们搅到一起!
Then we condemn him to death.
我们把他推向了死亡
The boy’s fate is regrettable,
这孩子的结局令人惋惜
but so was his decision to engage in piracy.
他自甘堕落 卷入了海盗们的肮脏勾当
To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me.
他是为了救我 为了不让我受折磨!
If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion.
请允许我斗胆插入 一点专业人士的看法
The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle.
黑珍珠在那次战斗以后已经是千疮百孔
It’s very unlikely she’ll be able to make good time.
这是她最虚弱的时候
Think about it.
再考虑一下吧
The Black Pearl,
黑珍珠号♥
The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate.
加勒比海上的最后一艘海盗船 朋友
How can you pass that up, right?
你会错过这个机会吗?
By remembering that I serve others, Mr. Sparrow.
斯派洛先生 我是在尽职效忠
Not only myself.
而不是为我自己
Commodore, I beg you, please do this.
司令官 我求你了 拜托了
For me.
为了我
As a wedding gift.
就当是求婚的彩礼吧
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Are you accepting the commodore’s proposal?
你接受司令官的求婚了?
I am.
我接受
A wedding! I love weddings!
一场婚礼!我爱婚礼!
Drinks all around!
大家喝个痛快!
I know.
我了解
Clap him in irons,” right?
“把他拷起来” 对吗?”
Mr. Sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm
斯派洛先生 你要到掌舵水手那里去
and provide us with a bearing to lsla de Muerta.
帮助他们找到通往乱礁的方向
You will spend the rest of the voyage
在旅途中闲下来的时候
contemplating all meanings of the phrase
你最好多想想这句话的含义
silent as the grave.”
“沉默是金””
Do I make myself clear?
你听清楚我的话了吗?
lnescapably clear.
简直不能再清楚了
Shiver me timbers.
鹦鹉:龙骨触礁!
Cotton here says you missed a bit.
科顿说你弄歪了
You knew William Turner?
你认识威廉 特纳?
Ol’ Bootstrap Bill.
老比尔
We knew him.
我们认识他
Never sat well with Bootstrap, what we did to Jack Sparrow.
如果我们像对杰克·斯派洛那样背叛布斯特拉普 这辈子都别想过安稳日子
The mutiny and all.
不管是叛变还是其他什么
He said it wasn’t right with the Code.
他总说这不符合法典的规定
That’s why he sent off a piece of the treasure to you.
所以他把一块金币给了你
He said we deserved to be cursed.
他说我们活该受到诅咒
And remain cursed.
而且永远不能被解脱
Stupid blighter.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章西部慢调
下一篇文章第四公民
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!