留意周围!
Now, what’s the nature of this venture of yourn?
你在搞什么冒险?
I’m going after the Black Pearl,
我在找黑珍珠
I know where it’s going to be, and I’m gonna take it.
我知道他要在哪里出现 所以我要去把它夺回来
Jack, it’s a fool’s errand.
杰克 这可是傻瓜干的事
You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl,
你比我更了解很珍珠的传说
That’s why I know what Barbossa is up to.
这就是为什么我更了解巴博萨
All I need is a crew.
我只要一船水手
From what I hear of Barbossa,
据闻巴博萨船长
he’s not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one.
不会冒傻乎乎的险 也不会听人教唆
I’d say it’s a good thing I’m not a fool.
谢天谢地 我不是个傻瓜
Prove me wrong.
我可不信
What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?
你凭什么认为巴博萨会还给你船?
Let’s just say it’s a matter of leverage.
可以说这是种互惠互利
The kid?
那孩子?
That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner.
那是‘系带王’特纳的孩子
His only child, savvy?
他唯一的孩子 知道吗?
Is he, now?
现在还是唯一的?
Leverage,” says you.
你说互惠互利”
I think I feel a change in the wind,” says i.
我说情况已变了”
I’ll find us a crew.
我会找到船员的
There’s bound to be some sailors crazy as you.
一定有些像你一样疯狂的家伙
One can only hope.
只要有希望 就要尽全力
Take what you can.
用我们的生命
Give nothing back.
去做赌注!
You’ll be dining with the captain.
你将和船长共进晚餐
And he requests you wear this.
他要求你穿上这个
You tell the captain
你告诉船长
that I am disinclined to acquiesce to his request.
我不会听命于他的
He said you’d say that.
他说你会这么说的
He also said, if that be the case,
他还说如果情况是那样
you’ll be dining with the crew.
你将和船员们共进晚餐
And you’ll be naked.
…..一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的…..
Fine.
很好
There’s no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.
这不是什么庆祝晚宴 也没必要顾及他人
You must be hungry.
你一定很饿了
Try the wine.
尝尝这酒
And the apples.
还有苹果
One of those next?
来一个吧?
It’s poisoned.
这有毒
There would be no sense to be killing you.
杀死你特纳小姐是不合常理的
Release me. You have your trinket.
那就放了我 你已经得到那件东西
I’m of no further value to you.
我对你再也没用了
You don’t know what this is, do you?
你不知道这是什么 是吗?
It’s a pirate medallion.
这是海盗金币
This is Aztec gold.
这是阿兹泰克金牌
One of 882 identical pieces
882块相同的金牌之一
they delivered in a stone chest to Cortes himself.
原本是装在石箱运给科顿自己的
Blood money paid to stem the slaughter
这些钱是为了
he wreaked upon them with his armies.
阻止他带领的军队屠♥杀♥的
But the greed of Cortes was insatiable.
但科顿贪得无厌
So the heathen gods placed upon the gold a terrible curse.
所以那些异教♥徒♥的神给这些金牌 下了可怕的咒语
Any mortal that removes
只要任何人
but a single piece from that stone chest
从石箱里仅拿出一块金牌
shall be punished for eternity.
将被永远地惩罚
I hardly believe in ghost stories anymore, Captain.
我可不再信鬼怪的故事 巴博萨船长
Aye.
对的
That’s exactly what I thought when we were told the tale.
我们第一次听到这个传说的时候 我们也像你一样
Buried on an island of dead what cannot be found,
金牌埋在一个无法找到的岛屿上
except for those who know where it is.
除了那些知道地点的人
Find it, we did.
我们成功地找到了它们
There be the chest.
石箱里
lnside be the gold.
装满了金牌
And we took them all.
我们把它们全部据为己有
We spent them and traded them
用来买♥♥东西 兑换
and frittered them away on drink and food
我们将那些金子挥霍在酒食品
and pleasurable company.
还有寻欢作乐上
The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize,
我们挥霍的越多 我们就越意识到
the drink would not satisfy,
美酒已经无法满足我们
food turned to ash in our mouths,
美食在我们的嘴里变成了灰尘
and all the pleasurable company in the world
这世上的所有的寻欢作乐
could not slake our lust.
都无法满足我们的欲望
We are cursed men, Miss Turner.
我们是被诅咒的人 特纳小姐
Compelled by greed, we were, but now we are consumed by it.
被我们的贪婪驱使着 而现在我们却被它榨干
There is one way we can end our curse.
解除咒语的办法只有一个
All the scattered pieces of the Aztec gold
把流落四方的阿兹泰克金币 全都收归一处
must be restored and the blood repaid.
还要以血还血
Thanks to ye, we have the final piece.
真是多谢你了 最后的金币终于到手了
And the blood to be repaid?
血债要血偿了?
That’s why there’s no sense to be killin’ you yet.
那就为什么我们现在 还不杀了你的原因
Apple?
苹果要吗?
Arr!
啊!
No!
不要!
I’m curious.
我真的很好奇
After killing me, what is it you’re planning on doing next?
杀了我之后你还打算干啥?
Aah!
啊!
Aaaah!
啊!
Look!
瞧!
The moonlight shows us for what we really are.
月光让我们原形毕露了
We are not among the living, and so we cannot die.
我们算不上活人 自然也不可能死
But neither are we dead.
但我们也不是死人
For too long I’ve been parched and unable to quench it.
太久太久了 我渴得要命却无法解渴
Too long I’ve been starving to death and haven’t died.
太久太久了 我饿得要死却求死不能
I feel nothing.
我毫无知觉
Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea
风吹到脸上 浪打到身上都没有一丝感觉
nor the warmth of a woman’s flesh.
更别说温香软玉的女人了
You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner.
你最好开始相信那些鬼故事吧 特纳小姐
You’re in one!
因为你正置身其中!
What are you looking at? Back to work!
你们看什么看?回去干活!
Feast your eyes, Captain.
一饱眼福吧 我的船长
All of them faithful hands before the mast.
这儿站着的 全都是忠心耿耿的好水手
Every man worth his salt.
全都是吃这碗饭长大的
And crazy to boot.
而且全都够疯的
So this is your able bodied crew?
他们就是你身强力壮的船员吗?
You, sailor! Cotton, sir.
你 伙计! 科顿 先生!
Mr. Cotton, do you have the courage to follow orders
科顿先生 你有服从命令的勇气和毅力
and stay true in the face of danger and death?
即便面对危险和死亡也忠心不二吗?
Mr. Cotton! Answer, man!
科顿先生!请回答我!
He’s a mute. Poor devil had his tongue cut out.
他是个哑巴.可怜的家伙舌头被人割了
He trained the parrot to talk for him.
所以他训练了一只鹦鹉来代他说话
No one’s yet figured how.
他是怎么办到的谁也不知道
Mr. Cotton’s parrot.
科顿先生的鹦鹉!
Same question.
这个问题你来答
Wind in the sails! Wind in the sails!
顺风!顺风!
Mostly we figure that means “yes.”
我们一般就当这个是”是的”的意思
Of course it does.
当然是这个意思
Satisfied?
你满意了?
Well, you’ve proved they’re mad.
你证明了他们是一帮疯子
And what’s the benefit for us?
我们有啥好处啊?
Anamaria.
玛利亚啊!
I suppose you didn’t deserve that.
我想你这巴掌你又挨冤枉了吧?
No, that one I deserved.
没有 这不冤枉
You stole my boat!
你偷了我的船!
Actually
其实…
Borrowed. Borrowed without permission.
只是借用一下 未经允许的借用
But with every intention of bringing it back.
但一心一意要还给你的
But you didn’t!
可你还了吗?!
You’ll get another one.
我会另还一艘给你的
I will.
那当然
A better one.
一艘更好的
A better one!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章西部慢调
下一篇文章第四公民
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!