如果我看到的话会告诉你们的
There’s some sort of high toned and fancy to do up at the fort.
在那儿似乎有不少好玩的东西
How could it be two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves
为什么像你们这样出色的士兵
did not merit an invitation?
没有权力进去观赏呢?
Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits.
因为需要有人来确保 一般民众不进入那码头
It’s a fine goal, to be sure.
这是一个高尚的目标
But it seems to me that a ship like that
不过我觉得那边的船
makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.
让这里的一艘相形见绌了
The Dauntless is the power in these waters, true.
无畏号♥是海上的霸主没错
But there’s no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed.
但以速度上来讲 没有船能比过拦截号♥
I’ve heard of one.
我听说过一艘更快的
It’s supposed to be very fast. Nigh uncatchable.
他几乎是无法追上的
The Black Pearl,
黑珍珠
Well, there’s no real ship as can match the Interceptor,
没有实际存在的船 能比得上拦截号♥
Black Pearl is a real ship.
黑珍珠是实际存在的
No. No, it’s not.
不 它不是
Yes, it is. I’ve seen it.
它是的 我曾经看到过
You’ve seen it?
你看到过?
Yes.
是的
You haven’t seen it.
你没看过
Yes, I have.
我看过
You’ve seen a ship with black sails
你看过黑帆的船
that’s crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil
被一群混♥蛋♥水手和邪恶船长驾驶
that Hell itself spat him back out?
连地狱都不欢迎他们
No.

No.

But I have seen a ship with black sails.
我确实看过黑帆的船
Oh.

No ship that’s not crewed by the damned
没有其他的船
and captained by a man so evil that Hell spat him out
被一群混♥蛋♥水手和邪恶船长驾驶的
could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn’t be
会有黑色的帆
any other ship than the Black Pearl,
所以除了黑珍珠不可能有别的
Is that what you’re saying?
这是你想说的吗?
No.

Like I said, there’s no real ship
就像我说的
as can match the Interceptor,
没有实际存在的船赶得上拦截号♥
Hey!
嘿!
You!
你!
Get away from there!
走开!
You don’t have permission to be there.
你不能来这儿
I’m sorry. It’s such a pretty boat.
对不起 这船太美了
Ship.
轮船
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Smith. Or Smithy, if you like.
史密斯 如果你愿意的话 史密西
What’s your purpose in Port Royal, Mr. Smith?
你来皇家港的目的是什么?
Yeah. And no lies.
是的 不准说谎
Well, then, I confess.
我承认
It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships,
我想要霸占一艘船
pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder,
在托图加招一些水手烧杀抢掠
and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out.
再把那些告密者杀了
I said no lies. I think he’s telling the truth.
我说过不许说谎 我觉得他说的是实话
If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.
如果这是实话的话 他就不会告诉我们
Unless you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told you.
你就连是真话也不愿相信
May I have a moment?
你可以过来一下吗?
You look lovely, Elizabeth.
你看起来很漂亮 伊丽莎白
I apologize if I seem forward, but I must speak my mind.
我对我的直接表示抱歉 但我一定要说出我的心声
This promotion throws into sharp relief
这次的晋升
that which I have not yet achieved.
使我如释重负
A marriage to a fine woman.
我期望娶一个好女人
You have become a fine woman, Elizabeth.
而你就是那个好女人 伊丽莎白
I can’t breathe.
我不能呼吸了
Yes, I’m a bit nervous myself.
我也很紧张
And then they made me their chief.
然后我被他们选为头领
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白?
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
My God.
我的天哪
The rocks!
那些岩石!
Sir, it’s a miracle she missed them.
她没掉在上面已经是奇迹了
Will you be saving her? I can’t swim.
你会去救她吗? 我不会游泳
Pride of the King’s Navy, you are.
你是国王舰队的荣耀
Do not lose these.
不要丢了
What was that?
这是什么?
Make way!
让开!
I got her!
她在这儿!
She’s not breathing!
她没有呼吸了!
Move!
走开!
I never would’ve thought of that.
我可想不到会是这个
Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.
很明显你没去过新加坡
Where did you get that?
你从哪里得到的?
On your feet.
站起来
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yes, I’m fine.
我没事
Shoot him.
开枪
Father. What?
爸爸 怎么了?
Commodore, do you really intend to kill my rescuer?
准将 难道你要杀了我的救命恩人吗?
I believe thanks are in order.
我相信一次感谢已足够了
Had a brush with the East lndia Trading Company, did we, pirate?
在东印度公♥司♥见过面 不是吗 海盗?
Hang him.
把他绑起来
Keep your guns on him, men. Gillette, fetch some irons.
把枪对准他 吉雷特 拿些铁链来
Well, well.

Jack Sparrow, isn’t it?
杰克 斯派洛 是吧?
Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please, sir.
杰克 斯派洛船长 更确切一些
Well, I don’t see your ship, Captain.
船长 那么你的船呢?
I’m in the market, as it were.
我正在寻找
He said he’d come to commandeer one.
他说他要抢一艘
Told you he was telling the truth. These are his, sir.
我早说过他说的是实话 这些东西是他的 长官
No additional shot nor powder.
没有子弹
A compass that doesn’t point North.
不会指北的指南针
And I half expected it to be made of wood.
我还以为这也是木头做的呢!
You are without doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of.
你毫无疑问是我见过最差劲的海盗
But you have heard of me.
但你一定听说过我
Commodore, I really must protest.
准将 我要抗♥议♥
Carefully, Lieutenant.
小心点上尉
Pirate or not, this man saved my life.
不管他是不是海盗 它救过我的命
One good deed is not enough to redeem a man
一次善行掩盖不了他以前的恶迹
Though it seems enough to condemn him.
看起来他是罪无可恕了
lndeed.
没错
Finally.
终于
No.

No! Don’t shoot!
不要开枪!
I knew you’d warm up to me.
我知道你会帮我的
Commodore Norrington, my effects, please.
诺灵顿准将 我的东西
And my hat.
还有帽子
Commodore.
准将
lt is Elizabeth, isn’t it? It’s Miss Swann.
你叫伊丽莎白? 是斯旺小姐
Miss Swann, if you’d be so kind.
帮我穿上它 斯旺小姐
Come, come, dear. We don’t have all day.
快点 亲爱的 时间不多了
Now if you’ll be very kind.
如果你可以的话
Easy on the goods, darling.
小心点 宝贝
You’re despicable.
你这个卑鄙小人
Sticks and stones, love.
好过去送死
I saved your life. You save mine. We’re square.
我救你一命你还我一命 大家扯平
Gentlemen, milady, you will always remember this
先生们 女士们 你们将永远记住这一天
as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.
因为你们差点就抓住了杰克 斯派洛
Whoa!
哇!
Now will you shoot him?
你们现在可以开枪了
Open fire!
开枪!
Hey!
嘿!
On his heels!
追!
Take cover, man!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章西部慢调
下一篇文章第四公民
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!