一直到我后来
Not until later in my life.
慢点
Slow down.
一个巧克力冰激凌
One chocolate ice cream
-给这可爱的小女孩 -谢谢
-for the cute little lady. -Thank you.
当我很小的时候 我嫉妒那些有父母的小孩
When I was little, I envied kids with parents.
我憧憬着有父母是啥样
I always wondered what it would be like.
二B小孩
Stupid kid!
从该死的街上滚走
Get off the damn street!
小赤佬
Little shit!

Jane!
过来
Come here now.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
我从来没有明白为什么我父母抛弃了我
I never understood why my parents abandoned me.
我做错了什么
What had I done that was so wrong?
但是当我长大了一点 我知道了一些关于我的不同
But as I got older, I knew something was different about me.
性别搞混了我 你知道吗
Sex confused me, you know?
它工作方式 它的适应方式
The way it works, the way everything fits.
我觉得不同
I felt different.
即使以后 我知道我有点不同
And even back then, I knew that I was going to be different
同其他女孩
from all the other girls.
我郑重发誓
I made a solemn vow
任何我的小孩将既有父母也有爸爸
that any kid of mine would have both a mom and a pop.
一个真正的家庭
A real family.
它使我纯洁
It kept me pure.
从引诱中逃离
Away from temptation.
因此我集中注意力关注那些更加重要的事情
So I focused my attention on more important things.
比如学习如何战斗
Like learning how to fight.
打 打
Fight! Fight!
-来吧 露西 跑 -来吧
-Come on, Lucy, go! -Come on!
你叫我什么
What’d you call me?
粉红的 四眼 小婊♥子♥…
Pinky, four-eyed, little bitch…
我很坚忍♥
I was tough.
比其他小孩更加强壮
Much stronger than any of the other kids.
即使是男孩
Even the boys.
好 击碎它
All right, break it up!
-简 跟我来 -我们走
-Jane, come with me! -Let go!
-你怎么了 -我没做任何事情
-What’s wrong with you? -I didn’t do anything!
我也很聪明
And I was smart too.
班级第一
Top of the class.
等于…
Equals…

Jane!

Jane.
你怎样期待去学会全部那些你从未…
How do you ever expect to learn anything if you never…
Fifteen.
数学和物理是我最喜欢的科目
Math and physics were my favorite subjects.
-回答正确 -对于我很容易
-That’s correct. -It all came easy for me.
雅蠛蝶
Retard.
够了
Enough!
当我更大一些的时候
When I got older,
我意识到我到了结婚的机会
I realized I stood little chance of getting married
也是我被遗弃的同样的原因
for the same reason I hadn’t been adopted.
我是不同的
I was different.
一个怪人 一个十足屌♥丝
A freak. A goddamn loser.
我停下来看镜子
I stopped looking in the mirror.
我恨我看见的
I hated what I saw.
我没有小时候小女孩的我的照片
I have no photos of myself as a young girl.
我甚至不记得我当时长啥样了
I don’t even remember what I looked like.
现在这仅仅是一种感觉了
It’s just more of a feeling now.
额 你看起来比我好多了
Well, you look better than I do.
谁会在乎酒吧老板长相
Who cares how a barkeep looks?
或者就此而言一个作者
Or a writer for that matter.
但是你知道它是怎么回事
But you know how it is.
人们想接受一个小金发傻瓜
People want to adopt a little golden-haired moron.
并且接着 男孩子们
And later on, the boys,
他们想着大♥波♥和霹雳红唇
they want big tits and pouty lips.
你懂的 完美的那个
You know, perfect accessory.
我无法完成
I couldn’t compete.

Jane,
罗伯逊先生 做了一个特别的努力
Mr. Robertson has made a special effort
今天去和我们一些毕业的女孩子谈话
to talk to some of our graduating girls today.
你将很有礼貌的去听他说什么
You will do him the courtesy of listening to what he has to say.
简 我为一个新的组织工作
Jane, I work for a new organization
找年轻的女孩 像你这样的
seeking young women, like yourself,
训练他们为政♥府♥服务
to train in a career in government service.
我们是你们所谓的
We are what you might call
改革者
progressive.
我听说你对空间旅行很感兴趣
I hear you’re interested in space travel.
额 他们说女人不能够当宇航员
Well, they say that girls can’t be astronauts.
这是事实
That’s true.
我们在找年轻的女士 能够展示出极大地希望
We’re seeking young ladies who show great promise
不仅在数学和科学领域
in the fields of mathematics and science,
也在生理方面很强
as well as strong physical abilities.
我听说你有点喜欢私下争吵
I hear you’re a bit of a backyard brawler.
这是在一个时代 衣着最终
This was around the time the suits
承认你不能够送男人进入太空几个月或者几年
finally admitted you can’t send men into space for months or years
并且不能做一些缓解紧张情绪的事情
and not do something to relieve the tension.
他们正在寻找相当数量的类型
They were looking for respectable types,
完美的处♥女♥
preferably virgins.
他们可能尝试训练她们
They liked to train them from scratch.
超过平均精神和稳定感情的
Above average mentally and stable emotionally.
但是大多数志愿者是妓♥女♥
But most of the volunteers were hookers
或者是离开地球10天就崩溃的精神病患者
or neurotics who would crack up 10 days off Earth.
她们不特别
They weren’t special.
放松 简
Just relax, Jane.
一些在你前面的女的有点紧张
Some of the ladies before you got a little nervous
有点思维混乱
a little lost in thought.
或许那是因为对于她们而言是一个陌生的领域
Perhaps that’s because to them a thought is unfamiliar territory.
你觉得这个听上去像笑话吗
Do you see this as some kind of joke?
是的 先生
No, sir.
我们这里已经有一些这些女性解放的类型
We’ve had some of these Women’s Lib types in here
导致大混乱
causing a big fuss.
但是那不是你 是简对吗
But that’s not you, is it Jane?
是的 先生
No, sir.
请把你的眼镜拿下
Please take your glasses off.
我看你过去经有一些纪律问题
I see you’ve had some disciplinary problems in the past.
我没有任何问题
I’ve had nothing
从第一年起我就像其他人一样”直”
but straight As in all my classes since the first grade.
是的
Yes.
你曾经和一个男人在一起
Have you ever been with a man?
有吗
Have you?
你明白这个招募要求你什么吗
You understand what this employment will require of you?
我将能去太空么
Will I get to travel into space?
如果你被选中 我想是的
If selected, yes.
没有
No,
我从未和男人在一起过
I haven’t been with a man.
你怎样看待你这次旅行中担任的角色
How do you see your role on this journey?
我的角色
My role?
好吧 很多我们面试的女性觉得这是个已付费的假期
Well, many of the girls we’ve interviewed see this as a paid vacation.
一个很好地机会去过好日子 去和白马王子见面
A chance to live the good life and meet the man of their dreams.
你看待你自己像个旅行者么
Do you see yourself as a tourist
或者一个参与者
or a participant?
我在高等物理 生物学和太空学方面非常优秀
I’ve excelled in advanced physics, biology and astronomy.
一个旅行者是一个
A tourist is someone who
穿越大洋
travels across the ocean only
仅仅被拍到坐在紧邻他们的船旁
to be photographed sitting next to their boat.
我没有意向成为一个旅行者
I have no intention of being a tourist.
如果他们接受我 他们必须教会我如何走和跳舞
If they accepted me they’d teach me how to walk and dance
并且 你知道
and, you know,
怎样去欢喜地听一个男人
how to listen to a man pleasingly.
加上用于初期关税的训练
Plus training for the prime duties.
对于我们的男孩而言没有一个是好的 对吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章波西米亚狂想曲
下一篇文章死侍
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!