Home 惊悚电影 自豪与荣耀(2008)

自豪与荣耀(2008)

0
自豪与荣耀(2008)

I sought information regarding his whereabouts…
得知了他的下落
from a former confidential informant.
线索表明被害人在莫里桑尼亚
He directed me to the location in question in Morrisania…
因此我就顺着这条线索行动
and I followed that lead.
牧师重申
The reverend reiterated that
这是场关于和平的游♥行♥
this planned march is about peace…
而非对纽约警署进行谴责
and is not intended as a condemnation of the entire N.Y.P.D.
他的目标是第31区
His target: the 31st Precinct…
及安吉尔·泰佐被杀案的相关警员
and the officers involved in the Angel Tezo killing.
案件正在调查中
The investigation is continuing.
你单独追查这条线索吗 不
Now, did you pursue this lead alone? No.
我给专案组打了电♥话♥
I called the task force.
告诉了同事 米勒警探
I spoke to my colleague, Detective Miller.
我告诉他目的地并请求支援
I told him where I was going.
他批准了
I requested backup, and he initiated that.
但你是一个人到达案发地点
But you arrived on the location alone.
我在其他组员之前赶到的 是的
I arrived before the rest of the team, yes.
好的
Okay.
能否描述一下
Now, could you describe for us
由于什么原因
what transpired at the location in question…
导致你不得不开枪
leading up to you having to discharge your weapon?
警探
Detective?
这事不会按你们的预期发展
This isn’t gonna go how you want it to.
什么
Excuse me?
我知道你们想让我说什么…
I know what you guys want me to say…
但这是不可能的
but it’s not gonna happen.
除了你对案件真实情况的看法
No one’s looking for you to say anything
没人要求你该说什么
except your version of what happened.
真的吗 我们所需的只是
Really? All we need is a full accounting…
关于事情经过的陈述 然后就结束了
of what happened, then we can go home.
我知道你们要什么
Yeah, I know what you need.
但我不能那么说 因为我没对他开枪
But I can’t give it to you, because I didn’t shoot him.
你知道
Are you aware that
弹道调查核实了
ballistics has confirmed that the perp was killed…
罪犯是被你的枪近距离射死的吗
by three bullets fired from your gun at close range?
我知道
I am.
但你仍坚持自己没开枪
But you maintain that you didn’t shoot him?
是的
I do.
能详细说明一下吗 不 我不想
Could you elaborate on that? No, I would not care to.
你说什么 警探
What are you saying, detective?
从现在开始 我保持缄默
From here on out, nothing.
我恭敬地拒绝回答任何问题
I respectfully refuse to answer any further questions.
你在否认
Are you denying that
和安吉尔·泰佐被杀有关吗
you were involved in the Angel Tezo killing?
我恭敬地拒绝回答任何问题
I respectfully refuse to answer any more questions.
如果你不回答 那情况就不妙了
If you don’t start answering, this is gonna go bad.
我们可以一下午就这么耗着…
We can do this all afternoon…
但我已经没什么好说的了
but I have nothing more to say in this matter.
这不像雷 他不是那样的人
This wasn’t like Ray. He’s not that guy.
他是个好警♥察♥
He’s a fucking good cop.
他是个好人
He’s a good man.
他说了些他和朗尼·摩西尔的事
He said something about Lonnie Mercer, “Lonnie and I. ”
他们关系很亲密 是搭档
I remember that they were close. They were partners.
朗尼·摩西尔
Lonnie Mercer,
华盛顿高地案里的被害警官之一
one of the officers killed in the Washington Heights raid?
是的
That’s right.
然后呢
What happened next?
我试图抢救泰佐先生
I tried to revive Mr. Tezo.
我不知道他是否犯心脏病了 或还活着
I didn’t know if he’d had a heart attack…
我不知道
or if he was still alive.
所以我试图抢救他
I didn’t know. So I tried to revive him.
我检查他的脉搏 但已经找不到了
I checked for a pulse, I couldn’t find a fucking pulse.
他看上去像是死了
He looked pretty fucking dead.
因此我对他做心脏复苏
So I did some fucking CPR.
抢救无效后 我还跪在他身旁
After I tried to revive him, I was still kneeling over the body.
这时候枪声就响起了
That’s when the shots went off.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
谁中枪了
Who was shot?
泰佐先生中枪了 是的
Mr. Tezo was shot? Yeah.
是的 他中枪了 是的 他中枪了
Yeah, he was shot. Yeah, he was shot.
他罪有应得 罪有应得
Got what he fucking deserved. Got what he fucking deserved.
谁开的枪
Who shot Mr. Tezo?
换做我也会这么做
I would’ve done the same thing myself.
谁射杀了安吉尔·泰佐 伊根警官
Who shot Angel Tezo, Sergeant Egan?
特尔尼警探
Detective Tierney.
雷蒙德·特尔尼警探
Detective Raymond Tierney?
是的
Yes.
听着 弗兰克…
Listen, Frank
我知道你现在的感受 我也希望能安慰你
I know how this must feel, and I wish I knew what to say.
但你应知道
But you should know that
这些警♥察♥已经准备在大陪审团面前作证了
these officers are all prepared to testify at a grand jury.
所以当务之急是
So what’s critical now, from here on out…
无声无息地处理这事
is that we handle this thing quietly,
不节外生枝
with as little incident as possible.
他不会那么做的
He’s not capable of that.
我了解我儿子 他不会那么做
I know my son. He’s not capable of that.
弗兰克 我们要说服雷
Frank, we’re gonna have to bring Ray in.
你没事吧
You okay?
我为你感到骄傲
I’m proud of you.
事情结束了给我电♥话♥
Call me when it’s done.
他们想说服你
They wanna take you in,
明天对媒体发布”逮捕商讨中”
put “arrest pending ” in the press tomorrow.
我坐在那看着那份证词
I’m sitting there on my ass, watching this fucking testimony.
你相信吉米说的那些破话
You believe that shit that Jimmy’s spinning?
你想告诉我你相信他们的话
You gonna tell me you believe that about me?
当然不信 但这不是重点
Of course not. That’s not the point.
我说过凡事先跟我商量
I told you to run everything through me
再一起决定
and that we would handle it.
但你居然跟内务局的人说那些话
And then you sit down with the goddamn IAB…
却不跟我打声招呼
and don’t give me a heads up?
不给我打个电♥话♥ 你没找我谈 雷
No fucking phone call? You don’t talk to me, Ray.
我现在就告诉你 行了吗
I’m here. I’m telling you now, okay?
听我说 吉米是个毒贩子 爸爸
Listen to me. Jimmy is a drug dealer, Pop.
他杀了泰佐 弗朗尼也参与其中
He murdered that guy, and Fran is in it.
自顾不暇
Pop, he’s in up to his neck.
我尝试和弗朗尼谈
Now, I tried. I tried to talk to Fran,
我在内务局时
and when I sat in there with those guys…
我啥也没说 我尽量少说
I gave them nothing. I said as little as I could say.
但如果吉米要陷害我 我只能实话实说
But if Jimmy’s gonna box me in, I gotta tell them what I know.
别无选择
I got no fucking choice.
他妈的你别无选择
The fuck you got no choice.
你可以按照他们说的做
You could’ve taken that lay-up that they were handing you.
不 不 爸爸 现在也不会那么麻烦
Oh, no. No, Pop. And saved us a fucking mess.
得了吧 这么做有什么好处
Come on. What good would it have done?
吉米是颗老鼠屎 我们要处理他
Jimmy’s a scumbag. Jesus. We’ll take care of him.
但我们要在这个洞
But we got a hole that needs to get plugged up…
把大半个部门给吸进去前填补好
before it takes down half the department.
太晚了 爸爸
It’s too late, Pop.
我们得保护自己人 雷
We protect our own, Ray.
我就知道这点 我们要保护自己人
That is all I know. We protect our own.
你得表现出忠诚
You gotta show me some fucking loyalty.
别再跟我说忠诚
No. Don’t use that word with me.
对我来说狗屁不是
It doesn’t mean shit to me anymore, you know that?
我受够了所谓的忠诚 它让我牺牲太多了
I done your loyalty. It cost me too much.
你牺牲了什么 一切
What did it cost you? It cost me everything
它让我失去了我爱的女人
It cost me the woman that I love.
莫黑文那事她告诉我那么做是错的
Because she told me that we were wrong on Mott Haven.
她告诉过我 但是我没听
She told me. I didn’t listen.
你说你不确定看到什么 我亲耳听到
Look, you said you weren’t sure about what you saw. I heard it.
你只听到你想听到的
Now you heard what you wanted to hear.
那都是谎言