They think the fucking building’s coming down around them.
区警赶到 发现这他妈的都血流成河了
Sectors respond, and they come to this fucking bloodbath.
他怎么样 多处枪伤
How’s he doing? Multiple gunshot wounds.
还有可能生还吗 他失血过多
He likely? Lost a lot of blood.
督查 我们会处理好的 你应该和你的人在一起
Inspector, we got this covered. You ought to be with your men.
他们就是我的人 是 长官
These are my fucking men. Yes, sir.
总部 有空中巡查吗 通知空中巡查
Central, you got Aviation in the air? Notify Aviation.
空中巡查队 1中队8…
Aviation, 1-Central-8…
是 把他送到车上
Yeah. Let’s get him on the bus.
让他们检查院子 总部
Have them check the yards, Central.
他怎么样了 不容乐观 我们得把他抬出去
Hey, how’s he doing? Critical, we gotta get him out here.
你要坚持住 比利 一定要撑住 兄弟
You hang tough, Billy. You fucking hang on, brother.
我去医院看你 好吗
I’m gonna see you at the hospital,all right?
你一定要他妈的坚持住
You fucking hang tight, man.
小心门
Watch the door.
快点 让这些车开走
Let’s fucking move. Get these cars out of here
伙计们 我们得腾出条车道来
Yo, we gotta make a lane for the bus.
这里 把那辆车开走
Right here. Move that one out of here.
快打开 快点 我们走
Open it up, come on. Let’s go.
就是那儿 走
Right there. Let’s go.
借过 这是谁
Coming through. Who is it?
朗尼 哦 上帝
Lonnie. Oh, my God.
你认识他 我们认识 认识
You know this guy? We know him. We know him.
我一起去 和他说话 让他保持清醒
I’ll ride with you. Talk to him. Keep his eyes open.
楼上 二楼
Upstairs, second floor.
我们已经封锁街区 保护好犯罪现场
We’ve got the block locked down,the crime scene secured.
三♥级♥调动令能解决所有问题
A level-three mobilization worked out on anything-
鲁伊兹怎么还和这些垃圾躺在一起
What the fuck is Ruiz doing in here lying with these scumbags?
快去 把他抬出去
Go. Get him out of here
总部 你们是否收到…
Central, you got any-?
我要你亲自监督医院安排
I want you to oversee the hospital plan personaly.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我要警员对他们家属
I want fucking someone with the families
寸步不离
that will be the fucking every moment-
吉米 听我说 吉米
Jimmy Listen to me Jimmy.
见鬼 怎么回事
What the fuck?
操♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck?
操 不
Fuck, no
吉米
Jimmy.
操♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck
他们闯进了186大道和奥杜邦交界的一间公♥寓♥
They entered a tenement at 186th and Audubon.
原因 接到枪击报♥警♥
For the purpose of? Responding to shots fired.
两人当场死亡
Two were DOA at the scene,
卡文诺在送院途中被宣布死亡
Officer Cavanaugh pronounced en route.
最后一个伙计朗尼·摩西尔还在进行手术
My last guy Lonnie Mercer’s up in surgery now.
好的 专案组呢
All right. Where are we on task force?
正在组织 斯麦蒂负责
Being assembled. Smitty’s on point.
好的 我要最优秀的人员
All right. I want the best men available.
现在形势严峻 我需要能信任的警♥察♥
The severity of the situation is such I want cops we can trust.
别内疚 弗朗尼 这事不怪你
Don’t beat yourself up here, Franny. There’s no blame in this.
我们也无能为力
There’s not a god damned thing any one of us could’ve done.
我的部下 我的命令 爸爸
My cops, my command, Pop.
警员因公殉职 弗朗西斯 这不是你的错
We lose officers in the line, Francis.It’s not your fault.
四十年来经历无数这种痛苦历程
Forty years wading through shit like this,watching our guys die.
心中留下愤怒
You keep the rage.
其他的东西要快刀斩乱麻
You cut the rest of it loose.
有消息吗
Any word?
爸爸来了
Pop’s here.
金医生 请通知手术室
Dr. King, please call the operating room.
劳驾 很抱歉
Excuse me. I’m sorry
放开我 该死的 我要见我的丈夫
Let me go I wanna see my fucking husband.
你不能进去 我也无能为力
I can’t let you back here. There’s nothing I can do.
我他妈要见我丈夫
I wanna see my fucking husband
特丽斯 我他妈要见我丈夫
Trish. I wanna see my fucking husband
让我看看他
I wanna see his face.
对不起 特丽斯 对不起
I’m sorry, Trish. I’m so sorry.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
嗨 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Pop.
真是件糟糕的事 是吧
Hell of a thing, huh?
你能来真好
Good you came.
你最终还是为朗尼而来了 不是吗
You were there for Lonnie at least, huh?
是的
Yeah.
我和比尔·埃弗里及阿姆斯特朗谈过了
I sat down with Bill Avery and Armstrong.
我们在组织专案组
We’re gearing up task force.
是嘛 人人都会想加入的
Yeah, well, everyone’s gonna want in on that.
所有精英都会参与其中
You’re gonna get all the oranges.
你也加入吧 就打个电♥话♥
How about you throw your hat in the ring? Make a phone call.

Me?
不 不 不可能
No. No, definitely not.
黯然神伤了两年
Don’t you think it’s time you got back…
你不觉得你该回来了吗
…after two years on the tit feeling sorry for yourself?
不是黯然神伤 我只是不想加入
I don’t feel sorry for myself. I’m just not up for that.
朗尼呢 你为他和他的妻儿感到难过吗
How about Lonnie? You feel sorry for him? His wife, his kids?
你们一起长大
You guys came up together.
得了吧 别来这套 好吧
Oh, come on. Don’t lay that on me, okay?
换作是你 他一定义不容辞 是的吧
If it was you, he’d be all over this. Yeah.
他会第一个加入 我知道
Be the first one signing up. I know that.
我现在根本不能为朗尼做些什么 爸爸
Not a goddamn thing I can do for Lonnie now, Pop.
我在救护车里一直陪着他…
I held his hand in the back of that ambulance
…就算那样也无济于事
…and even that didn’t do any good.
起码他不是孤独地离去 雷蒙德
He died looking into the face of a friend, Raymond.
是的
Yeah.
你这是在为已逝之人
You’re too smart not to know that you’re wasting your talent…
浪费自己的才华
…in goddamn Missing Persons.
对你来说 那就是自暴自弃
For you, it’s a fucking dumping ground.
是 可我不在乎
Yeah, well, it doesn’t bother me.
是你在乎
It bothers you.
是 听着
Yeah, look.
爸爸 这是个糟糕的夜晚 好吗
Pop, it’s been a shitty night, okay?
我只想换掉这身衣服
I just wanna get out of these fucking clothes…
让这一天赶快过去 我会找你的
…and wash this whole day off. I’ll see you.
不要就这么离开 雷蒙德
Don’t turn your back on me, Raymond.
你是我的血脉至亲
You’re my kid, my blood,
但你连个局外人都不如
but you might as well be a fucking Martian.
好吧
Okay.
我说完我要说的就会离开
I’m gonna say what I’m gonna say,and then I’m out of here.
这事就这么结了
I’m walking out, and it’s over.
我想让你加入专案组
I want you on the task force.
我要你加入专案组
I want you on the task force.
但他妈的我在求你帮我 你却拒绝
But fuck if I’m gonna go after a favor and have you run from it.
那些警♥察♥是你哥哥的部下
Now, the men who were killed were under your brother’s command.
你能帮上忙
You could be a benefit here and
证明自己不是浪得虚名
show you’re worth all that early praise and promise.
告诉所有在乎你的人
Show everybody that gives a shit
你并没有抛弃他们
that you haven’t abandoned them.
雷蒙德 帮我个忙 忘掉过去吧
Now, Raymond, do me a favor. Forget the past.
忘掉莫黑文那个贫民窟所有的鸟事
Forget Mott Haven, all that shit.
把握当下 我知道这样很痛苦
Now is now. I know it’s a hell of a thing to break back in on…
但你管过那些街区
…but you worked those streets.
对那了如指掌 不是吗
You know the neighborhoods up and down. Yes?
是 我是管过 爸爸
Yeah, I worked those streets, Pop.
好 那么你用你的天赋带领专案组…
Okay, so you take the task-force spot…
把事情查个水落石出
…and you go at it with all the gifts God gave you.
有警♥察♥殉职了 雷蒙德
Cops died here, Raymond.
四名警♥察♥
Four cops.
无论我们怎么沉沦
And no matter what we’ve forsaken of ourselves,
也不该遗弃他们
we can’t forsake them.
不要对此袖手旁观 孩子
Don’t sit on your hands here, kiddo.
不要袖手旁观
Don’t sit on your hands here.
我就知道你不会坐视不理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!