Wanna spend the day with them, you know?
当然 听着 有件事想跟你讨论一下
Sure, yeah. Listen, I gotta talk to you about some things.
好的 什么事
Okay. What’s up?
你和吉米知道
You and Jimmy coming up with anything about
你的人在那栋楼里的原因吗
why your guys were in that building?
不 雷 他们是在尽职 知道吗
No, Ray. They were just being cops, you know?
你确定他们
Are you sure your guys
不是为了教训泰佐而去的吗
didn’t run a plant-and-bust on Tezo that day?
他们似乎因为微不足道的事找他
It feels like they popped that guy on nickel-and-dime shit…
用他来当敲门砖
…so they could use him on a door knock.
我知道禁毒队那些人 总能找到理由
I know these SNEU guys.They’ll go around a warrant doing that.
我想知道他们是否得到你的首肯
I need to know if you were giving them that.
等等 你在说什么 我错过了什么吗
Wait a minute. What are you saying? Did I miss something here?
你抓到那个王八蛋了
Did you already catch the scumbag that killed four of my guys?
是吗 听我说 听着
Did you? Listen to me. Listen.
我们在公♥寓♥外面找到一部手♥机♥ 是泰佐的
We found a cell phone outside of that apartment. It was Tezo’s.
有人在我们的人进去前给他打过电♥话♥
We dumped it. Somebody called him right before our guys went in.
我又查了一下打911的那个号♥码
Now, I checked it against the trace on that 911 call.
是同一个号♥码 弗朗尼
It’s the same number, Fran.
你知道是从哪打来的吗
And you know where the call came from?
康尼岛
It came from Coney Island.
华盛顿高地的枪声怎么能传到布鲁克林去
How are shots fired in Washington Heights heard in Brooklyn?
我不知道 你告诉我 告诉我
I don’t know. You tell me. Tell me that.
你的人多半都在橄榄球场 对吧
Half your guys were at that football game, okay?
如要除掉什么人 那是最佳时机
If you were gonna pull a sting, that would be a good time.
我不是想为难你
Look, I’m not trying to put you on the spot.
我是想帮忙 我…
I’m helping. I’m trying…
你想帮我吗 你真的他妈的想帮我
Do you wanna help me? Do you wanna fucking help me?
去把那王八蛋给我绳之以法
You find that scumbag that killed four of my guys.
我知道 那正是我在做的
Yeah. Hey, hey, that’s what I’m doing.
听我说 我和一个叫丽赛特的女人谈过
Listen to me. Listen to me. I talked to this broad Lisette.
她说有人给他打电♥话♥
She says that a friend of his called him
告诉他警♥察♥要到了
and tipped him that our guys were coming.
她说那个朋友是个警♥察♥ 她说”La police”
She says it was a cop, Franny. She said, “La police”
名字叫桑迪
She said it was someone named Sandy.
你的辖区有人叫桑迪吗
You got any cops in your precinct named Sandy?
没有
No.
外号♥什么的也没有
No nicknames, nothing?
我不认识叫桑迪的人
I said I don’t know anyone named Sandy.
好的 好的 听着
Okay, okay, listen.
我还没把这消息告诉其他人 弗朗尼
I have not shared this around, Franny.
但聪明人用不着多久
It is not gonna take peerless detective work
就会把线索联起来
for someone else to connect these dots.
我知道你想保护你的手下…
I know you’re trying to protect your guys…
但你要…
… but you gotta get
保护 保护 他们死了 雷蒙德
Protect? Protect? They’re gone, Raymond.
弗雷迪 杰克 比利 朗尼 都死了
Freddie, Jack, Billy, Lonnie. They’re all dead.
我现在还要保护他们什么
What the fuck do I gotta protect them from now, huh?
弗朗尼 我是在保护你
Fran. I’m trying to protect you.
问题终究会浮出水面
You know, these questions are gonna come,Fran.
我们要着手应对
We gotta start dealing with it.
把那混♥蛋♥泰佐找到 雷 行吗 帮我个忙
Find fucking Tezo, Ray,all right? Do me a favor.
有人吗
Anybody in?

Yeah.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
进来吧
Come on in.
怎么了
What happened?
我的地毯 你把地毯给怎么了
My carpet.What happened to the carpet?
补好漏洞才铺地毯
You’re supposed to fix the leaks before you put the carpet down,
你知道的吧 老爸
Pop. You know that?
船漏水了 雷蒙德 自然规律
Boats leak, Raymond. It’s the nature of things.
把门关上 好吗
Close the door, will you?
好了
There you go.
今晚又喝了几杯 爸
Have a few nips this evening, Pop?
一杯苏格兰威士忌 长官
Had a glass of Scotch, officer.
就一杯
Just one, huh?
还是原来的杯子 是的
I used the same glass, yeah.
给你来杯咖啡吧
Let me put on a pot of coffee.
噢 孩子
Oh, boy.
这船充满回忆啊
Got some memories in this tub.
给 喝吧
Here. Drink that.
很香很暖和
It’s nice and warm.
你哥哥给我打过电♥话♥
Your brother called me.
是吗 查到了什么吗
Oh, yeah? Did he get something?
调查中 但一无所获
Ears to the ground,but they’re getting blanked.
他说你质问过他
He said you came at him a little bit.
怀疑他的手下和办事方法
Asking about his boys, how they were operating.
我查到一些感觉不对劲的事
I ran up against some shit didn’t feel right.
想看弗朗尼和吉米能否帮我弄清楚
I went to see if Franny and Jimmy could clear it up for me.
但这些线索还没放到档案里是吗
But it didn’t file? You didn’t put it down in the fives?
是的 没放
No, I didn’t put it in the fives yet.
但其中一部分得归档 爸爸
But some of it, Pop, I gotta.
雷蒙德 如果是和案件有关
Raymond, you got something case-pertinent…
能帮我们捉住凶手的线索当然要共享
…help us catch this cocksucker, by all means, share.
但你又开始查你哥哥的手下
But you start looking for loose ends…
这些毫不相关的事
…where your brother’s boys are concerned,
能查到些什么
where’s that gonna fall?
你以为我没考虑过吗 这不是毫不相关的事
You think I’m not thinking about that? This isn’t loose ends.
爸爸 那个枪手的女朋友说
Pop, I got the shooter’s girl saying…
有人通知他逃走
Saying that he got tipped off.
通知他的人是个警♥察♥
And she says it was a cop that made the call.
难道你让我们把这事隐瞒起来吗
Are you telling me we’re gonna suppress that?
不是隐瞒 雷蒙德
Not suppress, Raymond.
任何会影响我们的事情都暂时搁置
Sit on, for the moment,anything that might go sideways on us.
得了吧 这是一回事
Oh, come on. It’s the same thing.
你知道那会让我处在多尴尬的位置吗
You know what position that’s gonna put me in?
雷蒙德 当了八年的重案缉毒警♥察♥
Raymond, eight years as a Major Case narc…
你还没试过
…and you never let something settle
私下解决问题吗
before you put it in print?
确保事情不会让你后患无穷
Made sure it wasn’t gonna come back, bite you, jam you up?
我没有故意想去阻碍谁
I’m not looking to jam anybody up, not intentionally.
故意 无意 不是重点
Intentionally, unintentionally. Doesn’t matter.
让警♥察♥受到怀疑不是好事 雷蒙德
Anything that makes cops look culpable is no good, Raymond.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do with it?
你想让明说 是的
You want me to spell it out for you? Yeah.
抓住重点
Stay on point.
集中精力缉拿凶手
Keep your focus on finding the fuck who killed our guys.
如果你发现不寻常的线索…
And if you find anything else that seems off…
来找我 我们一起解决 好吗
…you come to me and we deal with it. Okay?
你说的算
If you say so.
我说的算
I say so.
好吧
Okay.
卢 你一直在吧 是的老大
Hey, Lou, you still here? Yes, boss.
任何人都不许下楼 没问题 长官
No one goes downstairs. You got it, boss.
嗨 桑迪
Hey, Sandy.
嗨 长官 这么晚了来这儿干嘛
Hey, boss. What are you doing here this late?
过来
Come here.
嘿 伙计们 都出去
Hey, guys. Clear it out.
扎克 上楼去
Zach, take it upstairs.
怎么了
What’s up?
我只问一次 桑迪
I’m gonna ask you this one time, Sandy.
好的
Okay.
你就别想着
And if your first impulse is to lie,
撒谎了
you better fucking resist like hell.
老大 你在说什么啊
Boss, what are you talking about?
安吉尔·泰佐
Angel Tezo.

Yeah?
在布朗克斯区抓到的那个女孩 丽赛特·莱维拉…
This girl they hauled in up in the Bronx, Lisette Rivera…
最后一个和他在一起的人
…she was the last one with him.
她说有警♥察♥给泰佐报信躲避抓捕
She said a cop tipped Tezo off to the Washington Heights raid.
她说那警♥察♥的名字叫桑迪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!