dies mysteriously
神秘死亡
in the presence of cops from the 31 st Precinct.
哪个对你来说更好
Which one sounds better to you?
随便 哪个畅销就哪个 是吧
I don’t know. Whatever sells more papers, right?
我知道31区的警♥察♥比你早到现场 雷
Yeah, I know cops from the 31 were there before you, Ray.
那是你兄弟的地盘 不是吗
That’s your brother’s house, isn’t it?
有消息称
Sources are telling me that
安吉尔·泰佐被折磨后被杀死
Angel Tezo was tortured and was executed.
有一半牙齿掉肚里了
He had half his teeth shoved down to his belly.
喉咙里都是木屑
He has splinters in his throat.
你身上还带棍子了
You carry a stick?
继续逼我 你就知道我的厉害
Hey keep pushing me, you’re gonna fucking find out.
我是在帮你 放聪明点
I’m trying to help you. Be smart.
我本可以写个关于雷·特尔尼的报道
I can be writing a story about Ray Tierney.
但我应该写一个关于31区的报道
But I should be writing a story about the 31.
你在现场
You were there.
现在该是揭开真♥相♥的时候了
Here’s your opportunity to set it straight right now.
我不喜欢和你在一起
I don’t like my odds with you.
上一个和你谈话的警♥察♥在你车里自杀了
Last cop you talked to blew his brains out in your car.
上一次我看到你
Last time I saw you,
你在对大陪审团撒谎
you were feeding bullshit to the grand jury.
我在那是因为
I was only sitting there
你对警♥察♥心存不满
because of your hard-on to crucify cops.
没错
I do. You know what?
因为他们为自保不惜隐藏真♥相♥
Because they were protecting their own and burying the truth.
不要跟我说真♥相♥
Don’t talk to me about the truth.
你不知道我们付出了多少代价
You got no idea what it takes to do what we do.
你不在场 想知道我知道些什么吗
You weren’t there. You wanna know what I know?
我知道在行动中你脸上中弹了
I know you took a bullet in the face during the raid.
我知道19岁的孩子克里姆·阿尔多瓦斯
I know Kareem Aldovise,
从屋顶坠落死亡
a 19-year-old kid, went off that roof and died.
那个全世界都知道
Everybody knows that.
是的 但有证人见到他早就投降了
Yeah, and I know a witness saw him surrender before they did it.
他没有前科 也没有枪
He had no priors, he had no gun.
你对大陪审团撒谎 行
You wanna feed that bullshit to the grand jury, fine.
但是别跟我撒谎
Don’t do it to me.
以防你不知道
Yeah Well, in case you didn’t hear,
两年前我们就与此案无关了 案子结了
they cleared us two years ago, okay? Case closed.
不要因为害怕得不到普利策
So don’t get in my face just because
就在这指责我
you’re skeeved about losing your Pulitzer Carlos
不过你知道吗 我一点也不在乎
But you know what? I don’t really think about it that much.
醒醒 好不
Wake up, all right? Come on.
吉米
Jimmy
吉米
Jimmy
帮帮我
Help.
帮帮我 吉米
Help me, Jimmy.
嗨 头儿
Hey, boss.
他在哪
Where is he?
你♥他♥妈♥的是不是疯了
Have you lost your fucking mind?
市长在电视上哀悼损失
Mayor goes on TV, moans through the loss,
还我们清白
gives rest of us a clean bill of health.
还他妈的有什么问题
What’s the fucking problem?
我当时问你是否和这事有关
I asked you point-fucking-blank, “Were you involved in this? ”
你是怎么回答的
What did you say to me?
我说了你想听的答案
I said what you needed to be said.
我他妈的要真♥相♥ 什么真♥相♥
I wanted the fucking truth. What truth?
我们拿了钱的那些真♥相♥
Truth about the money we were getting?
你手下不干净的警♥察♥的真♥相♥
The dirty cops you preside over?
你很清楚发生了什么事
You knew exactly what was going on,
弗朗尼 你关心的只是你的前途
Franny All you cared about was your next fucking promotion.
我知道发生了什么事 是的
I knew what was fucking going on? Yeah.
我给你空间把活做好 吉米
I gave you room to get the job done, Jimmy.
如果你小偷小摸 我不干预
If you took a little here, I wasn’t fucking looking.
但是你过头了
But you crossed the fucking line.
你以为你没收黑钱
What, you think because you didn’t take an envelope,
就清白了
it absolves you somehow?
你跟我们一样
Silk hat, same pig.
犯罪率下降 升职 你只在乎这个
Crimes down, collars up. It’s what you wanted.
为达目的 不择手段 哥们
End justifies the means, buddy boy.
让我告诉你 吉米
Let me tell you something, Jimmy.
你认为可以把雷也扯进来
You think you can set Ray up for this?
你大错特错了
You are dead fucking wrong.
我们让你加入了 你是我们的兄弟
We took you in. You were a fucking brother to us.
我妹妹是你的妻子 我们就是一家人
My sister’s your wife, your family’s my family,
你却把我们往火坑里推
and you jam us up like this?
往火坑里推 我救了你 这是上策 弗朗尼
I jam you? I saved you. It’s a lay-up, Fran.
是吗 怎么说 吉米 说给我听听
Oh, yeah? How’s that, Jimmy? Run that by me.
雷照我们的要求说 就会成为英雄
Ray sticks to the story, he’s a fucking hero.
这是不可能的
That’s not gonna happen.
你要把这事搞定 否则… 否则怎样
You’re gonna make this right, or I swear Or what?
你要做什么 弗朗尼
What the fuck are you gonna do, Franny?
把自己房♥子烧了
You gonna burn down your own house?
把所有心血付之一炬
Blow up everything you worked for?
雷要做的就是走进内务局…
All Ray’s gotta do is walk into IAB…
说该说的话 事情就了结了
say what needs to be said, end of fucking story.
我们回家 睡个好觉
We go home, we go to sleep at night.
你认为事情那么简单就了结了
You think this ends that simply?
睡个好觉 我告诉你
We all go to sleep at night. Let me tell you,
我们的所作所为不会得到宽恕
what we’ve done does not get forgiven.
别又来说教这套
Here we go with the Sister Mary Margarets.
有人说你不干不净 谁在乎啊
Someone says you’re dirty, who cares?
别人说你贪污 去他们的
They say you’re fucking corrupt Fuck them.
他们知道那些渣子是怎么生活的吗
Do they know how these animals live?
我们去过最肮脏的地方 弗朗尼
We tour the sewers, Franny
我不会为我的所作所为道歉
I will not apologize for doing what I do.
我一年挣65000美元
I earn 65 grand a year.
像泰佐那样的混♥蛋♥一周就能花光
Some fuck like Tezo wipes his ass with that shit in a week.
我们是在一条船上的 弗朗尼
We’re in this together, Franny.
这是什么
What the fuck is that?
这是你那份 我一直帮你留着
It’s your cut. I’ve been keeping it for you.
把钱拿着 弗朗尼
Take the fucking money, Franny.
快拿着 弗朗尼
Take the fucking money, Franny.
你是我的兄弟 吉米
You were my brother, Jimmy.
弗朗尼 拿…
Franny. Take-
妈的
Fuck.
是 我是特尔尼
Yeah, Tierney.
内务局
Whoa, whoa, whoa. IAB?
不 不 但我以为会给我点时间
Well, no, no, but I thought I’d have some time.
首先你出色的服务记录
Detective, let me start by saying we’re aware
我们有目共睹
of your outstanding service record…
并对你为该案的贡献深表感谢
and we wanna thank you for your role in solving this case.
我们尽量一切从简
We ‘re gonna make this as brief as possible,
让你尽快离开
gonna get you out of here.
我们需要
We need a statement from you
你对该事件的细节描述
detailing your participation in the incident on record.
你拒绝陈述
Now, you declined to give a statement
枪击的情形
at the scene of the shooting.
是这样吗 没错
Is that correct? That’s right.
泰佐先生是在布朗克斯区的一个浴室中被处决的
Mr. Tezo was tried and sentenced in a bathroom in the Bronx.
但你现在准备告诉我们了
But you’re prepared to give us one now?
没有经过陪审团裁定
Far removed from a jury.
也没通过法官判决 我尽力
Far removed from a judge. I’m gonna do my best.
他被剥夺了
Far removed from
宪法赋予所有人的基本权利
our basic rights endowed on all men by our Constitution.
游♥行♥将于中午开始
This march will commence at noon.
能解释下为什么调查过程中
Can you explain how your investigation
需要逮捕安吉尔·泰佐吗
led to the apprehension of Angel Tezo?
在31区分局的门口结束
and end up on the steps of the 31 st Precinct.
一名证人指证安吉尔·泰佐
Angel Tezo was identified by witnesses
出现在枪击现场
at the scene of the shooting.
我从一个前秘密线人处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!