Oh, this… Thanks. It’s a band.
你的靴子
Your boots.
注:胸是boobs,靴子是boots,女主一开始听错了
我的胸… – 你的靴子
My boo… -Your boots.
哦哦,随便买♥♥的啦
Oh. Oh, yeah. Yeah. They’re whatever.
真…真挺不错的
They’re really, uh… really cool.
呃…好像..
Um, just, like, uh,
是上一季的吧? – 噢
last season maybe? -Oh.
可能是吧,我是在一家中古店买♥♥的,所以…
Yeah, probably. I got them at a vintage store, so…

Oh.
指甲油,这个颜色很不错
Nail polish. That’s a really nice color.
你的幽默还真是“恰如其分”啊
You are “reasonably funny.”
不说这些了,要不我们…
Um, anyway, shall we…
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
噢,别着急
Ooh. Hold on.
他们看上去挺合得来呀
Well, they seem to be getting along nicely.
是啊 – 萌萌的
Yeah. -That’s cute.
他打齐疫苗了吧?
He’s had all his shots, right?
没有,那都是政♥府♥的阴谋
No, no. It’s all a government conspiracy.
什么?
What?
我开玩笑啦 – 噢
I’m kidding. -Oh.
他当然疫苗齐全啦
Of course he’s had his shots.
嘿,你饿了吗? – 呃…
Uh, hey, are you hungry? -Uh…
那家有我吃过最好吃的鸡肉,相信我
No, it’s the best chicken I’ve ever had. Just trust me.
噢,其实我不… – 没事没事
Oh, actually, I don’t… -No, no, no.
你看着狗狗就好,我去去就回,等我
Just watch the dogs. I will be right back. Hold on.
确认下他们的卫生评级
Check the health rating.
低于A级就表示食品有污染的风险
Less than an A means potential for contamination.
你说啥? – 确保它…
What? -Make sure it’s…
好 – 行吧
Yeah. -Okay.
两只狗,还得看两只狗
Two dogs. Two dogs.
我甚至都不认识另一只狗
I don’t even know this other dog.
先别碰长椅,等一下
Okay, yeah, don’t touch the bench yet. Hold on.
擦一下 擦干净
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
买♥♥回来啦 – 嗨
Okay. -Hi.
把这个拿开 – 噢,好吧,我…
Just move that. -Oh, okay, well, I was… Okay.
听我说,规则一…不要用手碰眼睛,不然你会失明的
All right, so, rule number one… do not touch your eyes or you will go blind.
我没开玩笑 – 为啥?
I’m serious. -Why?
这是印度鬼椒,你以前没吃过吗?
It’s ghost pepper. You’ve never had it before?
没有
No.
规则二…消毒双手
Uh, rule number, uh, two… sanitize hands.
哦对,必须的 – 我来给你挤吧
Oh. Yeah, sure. -Yeah, I got you.
挤一点… – 好
Little bit of… -Okay.
消毒了,开吃吧
All right. Here we go.
规则三…要不我们还是…自己喂自己吧
Rule number three… maybe we just, like, feed ourselves.
你能不能先试一口这个鸡啊?
Can you just try the chicken?
我只是不太喜欢尝试辣的东西
I just don’t really, like, dabble with hot stuff.
我的胃… – 好,知道了
My stomach… -Yeah, okay.
有时候 人就是要勇于尝试 – 好吧好吧
Sometimes you just gotta try stuff. -Okay. All right.
我的天呐,这也太辣了吧
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, that’s so spicy.
哇,真够辣的
My God, that’s spicy.
你…
Are…
天呐,等我一下,来,喝点水
Oh, my God. Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Here. Here.
真的不喝吗? – 不用不用
Really? -Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
来吧,喝一口就好…
Here. Here, just…
好吧
Okay.
怎么会有人吃这种东西?
Why do people eat this?
好吧,据研究表明
Okay, reveal.
变♥态♥辣鸡翅,是一种天然的吐真剂
Super spicy chicken, it’s a natural truth serum.
是不是很有趣? – 可太有趣了
It’s really fun, right? -Super fun.
让我们来增进一下对彼此的了解吧
Well, let’s get to know each other a little.
好,第一个问题 – 辣死我了
Okay, first question. -Oh, my God.
你会在高中的储物柜里放什么东西?
What did you keep in your high school locker?
我不记得了,那都猴年马月的事了 – 你肯定记得
I don’t remember. It was a long time ago. -Yes, you do.
不行,你一定记得的
No. Yes, you do.
藏在储物柜最深处的东西是什么?
What’d you keep in there, like, all the way in the back?
万智牌
Magic cards.
你果然是个死宅 – 当死宅也没什么不好的
You were a nerd. I knew it. -Nothing wrong with being a nerd.
而且我…我不跟死宅一起玩的
And it’s not like– I didn’t play with them.
骗子
Liar.
再吃个鸡翅
Eat another wing.
够了够了够了 – 行吧,放过你了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. -Okay, okay.
好了,轮到我问了
Okay, it’s my turn to ask.
我看看…
Okay, uh…
等一下,你还提前准备了问题?
Okay. Oh… Wait, you prepared questions?
嗯,我想着…
Yeah, I thought it…
说一下…
What, uh…
说一个你对于家庭最美好的回忆吧?
What’s one of your favorite family memories?
呃…
Um…
应该是圣诞节吧
Like, Christmas, I guess.
你不能光说一个圣诞节就想草草了事呀
Well, you have to give me more than just, like, Christmas.
我只能想到这个了,跳过这问题吧
That’s all I got. I’m gonna pass.
你不能跳过的吧? – 反正这个问题也很无聊
You can’t pass. Pass? -That’s kind of a boring question anyway.
嗯,跳过吧 – 你对于家庭最美好的回忆是什么?
Yeah, I’m gonna pass. -What’s your favorite family memory?
我都让你跳过了 – 你不能乱改规则啊
I said I’m gonna pass. -You can’t change the rules.
这些规则都是我编的,所以…我可以随便改
Well, I made up the rules, so I kind of… I can change them.
我觉得规则应该是用来遵守的
I just feel like rules are there to be followed.
不然制定规则还有什么意义呢? – 你能不能别纠结了?
So what’s the point in making them? -Can you just let it go?
等一下,狗狗去哪了?
Wait, where are the dogs?
糟糕
Uh-oh.
钱宁? – 克洛伊?
Channing? -Chloe?
他们肯定就在这附近 – 克洛伊?
I’m sure they’re close by. -Chloe?
钱宁? – 克洛伊?
Channing? -Chloe!
钱宁? – 克洛伊?
Channing? – Chloe?
钱宁? – 克洛伊?
Channing? -Chloe?
克洛伊!
Chloe!
钱宁…操 – 克洛伊!
Chann… Shit. -Chloe!
钱宁? – 你有看到他们吗?
Channing? -Do you see either of them?
我认为… – 克洛伊!
I think… -Chloe!
快看
Look.
钱宁?钱宁? – 克洛伊?
Channing? Channing?-Chloe?
克洛伊?我的天呐!
Chloe? Oh, my God!
咋了? – 放开她,你这个禽兽!
What? -Get away from her, you monster!
没事啦,他已经绝育了,他们只是在闹着玩
Hey, it’s fine. He’s neutered. They’re just having fun.
玩? – 别这样
Fun? -Come on!
我们怎么知道她有没有同意?这是赤♥裸♥裸的侵犯
How do we know she gave consent? It’s assault.
嘿,没关系的,冷静点
Hey, it’s okay. Calm down.
关系大了…
It’s not…
她看上去玩得很开心啊
She looked like she’s having a good time.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你没事吧? – 你没事的时候会吐吗?
Are you okay? -Do you vomit when you’re okay?
不是啦,我是觉得…有点愧疚,有什么我能帮忙的吗?
No, I mean, I just, I feel bad. Like, do you need anything?
你确实应该愧疚,这是你的错!
Yeah, you should feel bad. This is your fault!
这都是因为你那个愚蠢的吃鸡游戏!
This is all because of your stupid chicken game!
噢,我…我很抱歉
Oh, my… I’m sorry.
我只是想找点乐子嘛
Listen, I was just trying to have some fun.
哎哟… – 我是想多了解你一点
Oh, my… -I was trying to get to know you.
所以你觉得吃辣子鸡吃到嗓子冒烟很有意思吗?
So you think burning your throat on lethally spicy chicken is fun?
可真有意思啊!神经病!
Really fun! Psycho!
这是吐真剂! – 这是吐真剂喔!
It’s truth serum! -It’s truth serum!
其实我原本还觉得你挺可爱的,虽然有点奇葩
You know what? I thought you were sweet, if a bit weird.
但你知道吗,你就是个王八蛋!
But you know what? You’re a dick!
随便你怎么说吧 – 把我的号♥码删了,快点
Whatever. -Lose my number. Quick.
好啊,搞定,删掉了
Okay, gone, deleted it.
哎哟,别他妈拉肚子啊
Oh, my God. No fuckin’ way.
你有什么好抱怨的?至少你已经爽过了
What are you whining about? At least you got laid.
嘿,你… – 卧♥槽♥
Oh, hey, you… -Holy shit.
嘿,你知道厕所在哪吗? – 在那边
Hey, do you know where the bathroom is? -Over there.
往那个方向走吗?哎哟 – 对
That way? Jesus. -Yeah.
在哪里?有多远? – 一直往北走就好
Where? How far? -Just keep going north.
要走很远吗? – 是要走一段
Is it far? -It’s a good walk.