我希望你能和我说下葡萄牙语
I wished you could speak Portuguese
我可以告诉你我的感受
so I could tell you how I felt.
我现在做的
你也能做
如果你够幸运 一辈子可能有60%的日子很快乐
但不是每个人都这样
有些人可以100%的快乐
如果你在爱情之中
那么你肯定会觉得100%快乐的
这是一件美好的事情
即使
他的头发已经越掉越少
我大概听懂了
Well, I got most of that.
你是说那地方有中♥央♥供暖 对吗
There was something about central heating, wasn’t there?
而且还有烤土豆 就是这样
And roast potatoes, am I right?
没错 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
顺便说下 你的乌龟脖子看起来非常可爱
By the way, very attractive turtleneck today.
谢谢欣赏 这个设计又流行起来了
Oh, yes, thank you.They’re right back in fashion.
才不是
Or not.
好了
OK.
停在这儿
Here, here, pull in.
进来 进来
In, in, come on.
坐好了
Hop in.
我通过了考试
I passed my exam!
太好了
Oh, excellent.
今天怎么样
How was your clay?
系好安全带
Strap in.
好了 我们回家
All right, off we go.
我被选进球队了
I got picked for the team!
他说我的帽子很蠢
He said my hat’s stupid.
我的帽子不蠢 对吧
My hat’s not stupid, is it?
他看起来有点蠢
It’s a little bit stupid.
回家以前我们只能说葡萄牙语 你们爸爸还在学
吉米
我又怀孕了
-那太好了 -是的
-That’s great! -Yes!
的确很好
That is great.
我们一会吃点米饭好吗
Can we have rice with it this time, though?
整天炒菜啥的吃腻了
I’m getting a little tired of stir-fry.
还差啥
Why not?
当然还有酸奶包裹的葡萄干
And of course, the yoghurt-coated raisins.
不会吧
Come on!
差不多好了
Almost there.
才差不多
Almost?!
老爸
Dad?
山姆
Sam!
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你应该在纽约的
You’re supposed to be in New York!
我知道 我想给你个惊喜
I know, I thought I’d give you a surprise visit.
不过这个惊喜需要你付机票钱
The surprise is, you have to pay for my flight.
没关系 你都长这么大了
That’s OK. My God, you’ve grown.
不 我只是把脚跟垫高了而已
No, I’m just wearing high-heeled trainers.
好吧 还真是
Oh, yeah, so you are.
来吧 坐下来慢慢说
Come on, sit down, sit down.
一切还好吗
How are things?
一切顺遂
Good, good.
听着 孩子
Now, listen, mister.
我很担心 你一直没跟我联♥系♥
I’m worried. You haven’t been in touch.
我知道 对不起 我在想一些事
I know, I’m sorry. I’ve just had a lot on my mind.
怎么了
What is it?
是工作吗
Work tough?
还是钱
Money?
钱的话我可以给你 你知道我有的
I can help you with money, you know. I’m loaded.
不用
No.
不 其实是
No, it’s, um…
好吧 确切来说是关于爱情
Well, it’s more of a love thing, actually.
又是这个问题
Oh, here we go again.
你今年多大了 14还是15
What age are you now, 14, 15?
26了
I’m 26.
就是嘛
Exactly.
你早就该解决这个问题了
You should have had this sorted out ages ago.
我好像还记得
As far as I remember,
你唯一真正爱的那个人就是
the only person you’ve ever genuinely been in love with
在学校里唱歌♥的那个可爱女孩
was that cute wee girl, the singer at school.
你12岁那年 还记得吗
You were 12, remember?
我能记得一辈子
That’s what’s been on my mind.
乔安娜
Joanna!
我们在纽约遇见了
We met up in New York and, er,
好吧 这就是来这的原因
well, that’s why we’re here.
先生
Sir.
我希望你能为我们当个证婚人
I was wondering if I could ask for your son’s hand in marriage.
可以吗
Please?
认真的吗
Really?
你真的想要这只圣诞小羔羊吗
All you want for Christmas is this stringbean?
是的
Yeah.
我先考虑一下
I’ll think about it.
老爸
Dad?
快过来
Come here!
所以你答应了
So, is that a yes?
我会认真考虑的
I’m…thinking about it.
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Good morning.
什么事
Yes?
罗伯特
Robert.
首相先生 你的胳膊怎么了
Prime Minister, what happened to your arm?
我跳舞时听热♥线♥电♥话♥ 不小心摔倒了
I fell down the stairs while dancing to Hotline Bling.
我想帕麦斯顿也尝试过的
I believe it happened to Palmerston as well.
有什么严肃的问题吗
Any serious questions?
伯纳德
Bernard.
是的 首相先生 当你第一次掌权时
Yes, Prime Minister, when you came to power the first time,
大家都持乐观态度
you were very optimistic.
你说过善良的力量最终会取胜
You said that the power of good could finally win,
那种爱其实无处不在
that love actually was all around.
14年后 你还是这个观点吗
14 years later, do you still feel as upbeat?
这是个有趣的问题
Well, um, interesting.
显然 对很多人来说
Obviously, times for many people
越来越难以和人相处
have got harder and people
人们感到紧张又害怕
are nervous and fearful.
不仅只是政♥治♥上的事情艰难
And it’s not just in politics that things are tough.
博尔特已经结束了他的奥♥运♥生涯
Usain Bolt has run his last Olympics.
哈利波特的电影也结束了
The Harry Potter films have finished.
然而皮尔斯·摩根还活着
Piers Morgan’s still alive.
皮尔斯·摩根以毒舌著称
但是 让我们看看硬币的另一面
But, let’s look at the other side of the coin.
金属乐队的新专辑惊人地成功了
Metallica’s new album is an absolute cracker.
在更深层次上 我是乐观的
And on a deeper level, I’m optimistic.
发生悲剧的时候 我们看到人们挺身而出
Wherever you see tragedy, you see bravery too.
无论发生了什么 有需要的普通人
Wherever you see ordinary people in need,
会得到同样普通 但又非凡的人的支援
you see extraordinary ordinary people come to their aid.
今天是红鼻子日
Today’s Red Nose Day,
人们纷纷慷概解囊
and people are giving their hard-earned cash
为那些素不相识 但又饥饿贫穷的人们
to people who they’ll never meet, but whose pain and fear
提供支持和帮助
they feel and want to fight.
这个世上不只有爱情
So it’s not just romantic
爱 无处不在
love which is all around.
每天 每一个地方
Most people still, every day,
大多数人都在散发爱心
everywhere, have enough love
他们的爱心能帮助陷入困境的人
in their heart to help human beings in trouble.
好人必有好报
Good’s going to win.
这一点我非常确定
I’m actually sure of it.
好了 下一个问题
Yes, next question?
基尔
Keir?
首相先生 你认为最好的圣诞节电影
Prime Minister, what do you think is the best Christmas film
是哪一部
ever made?
大家都知道是《圣诞精灵》
Well, don’t be stupid. Everyone knows it’s Elf.
《圣诞精灵》和《真爱至上》同为03年的圣诞电影
前者票房♥惨淡
请说 汤米
Yeah, Tommy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!