Hey, sleepy head!
早啊 小懒虫
You up? What time is it?
你醒没 几点了
Almost noon.
都快中午了
I’m afraid you’ve got to go.
抱歉 你该走了
Excuse me? You’ve got to go.
什么 你该走了
I have friends coming over for brunch.
我等会儿有朋友要过来喝早茶
What? In my apartment?
什么 在我家吗
Sorry.
抱歉
3 years and you still treat me like a one-night stand!
都三年了 你还是把我当一♥夜♥情♥人对待
Babies! Sorry, I’m late. I had to deal with James.
宝贝儿 抱歉迟到了 要安顿好詹姆斯
James? I thought you broke up with James.
詹姆斯 你们不是分手了吗
I did. He’s just not taking it very well.
分了 可他一直不愿接受
What? All alone in his big, empty castle?
不愿接受什么 要独守空房♥吗
Be nice.
留点口德
Anyway, I had to give his ego CPR.
总之 抚慰了一下他的自尊心
How tiresome. What did you say?
真是劳心 你都说什么了
Oh you know, how great he is,
说他是个好人啦
how he’s going to make the right girl so happy, how it’s really not him,
以后肯定会遇上好姑娘 问题不在于他
it’s blah blah blah… And he believed you?
如此这般这般 他信你了
Of course not! So then I had to fuck him.
才怪呢 所以我才得睡他啊
Right.
这样啊
Where’s Peter?
彼得呢
Babies,we missed you at brunch!
宝贝儿 怎么没来一起吃饭
Sorry, I had to finish 1, 500 words for Empire.
抱歉 忙着给《帝国》写稿 要一千五百字
Talullah sends her love. How is she?
塔鲁拉问好了 她如何
In love! With this Jamaican model I set her up with.
恋爱中呢 和我介绍的那个牙买♥♥加模特
Apparently, he shags her 4 times a day
很显然 一天嘿♥咻♥四次
and inspires her to write volumes of new poetry!
激发了她源源不断的新诗创作灵感
Isn’t that great?
很棒吧
No, I hate Talullah’s poetry.
不好 我恨死塔鲁拉的歪诗了
Speaking of shags, how was your date with Doug?
说到嘿♥咻♥ 你和道格进展如何了
Fine. Fine? Just fine?
还好 就只是还好而已
Look, Jacks!
阿杰 听着
I really appreciate you trying to set me up with Doug
我知道你是好意 给我介绍道格
And Phil and John.
菲尔 约翰之类的
What’s wrong with Doug? Nothing, I just…
道格怎么了 没怎么 就是
I just don’t see much of a future together.
没有什么发展空间而已
How do you know that after one dinner?
才吃过一顿饭 你就知道了
Maybe because we have nothing in common?
因为我们之间毫无共同点
That’s not true. You’re an artist, Doug’s an artist.
你俩都是艺术家 怎么会没有共同点
Doug’s a florist!
道格是花艺家
He’s a horticultural designer.
他是个园艺设计师
Yeah, whose ‘life goal’ is to create a sculpture of
他的人生目标就是用三角梅做出
Princess Diana entirely of bougainvillea.
戴安娜王妃的塑像
You are such a snob!
你真势利
I am not a snob! I have hay fever.
我不是势利 我花粉过敏
I’d be allergic to Doug’s work.
道格的大作会让我过敏
Look, Doug deserves better than me.
我配不上道格
You’re never going to find anyone with that attitude.
就你这种态度 你一辈子都得单身
What attitude? I’m just being realistic.
我没耍态度 只是很现实而已
If you’re realistic, then I’m the Queen of England.
要是你都现实的话 我就是英女皇了
Hey! I’m the Queen of England!
喂 我才是英女皇
Hello, your Majesty!
您好 陛下
Oh Daphne, you poor thing!
达菲 小可怜
Of course, I’ll deal with the shoot.
没问题 拍摄那边我来吧
I can handle Sasha.
我能搞定萨沙
OK. Lots of love, big kiss. Bye bye.
好 爱你 亲亲 拜拜
Since when do you say
你从什么时候开始
‘lots of love, big kiss’ to your boss?
跟老板说话这么亲密了
Since Daphne’s going through a nasty divorce.
自从她经历那场可怕的离婚以后
She needs positive affirmation.
她需要些安慰
Babies, what’s wrong?
宝贝儿 你怎么了
Nothing. I’m just a little nervous.
没事 就是有点紧张而已
He’s meant to have a ferocious temper.
他应该是个脾气很暴躁的人
Who?
谁啊
Marvin Bernstein. The man I’m interviewing today.
马文·伯斯坦 我今天的采访对象
Since when do you get nervous about celebrity profiles?
你怎么见名人也开始紧张了
Since we’re not talking about some two-bit British TV presenter.
这可不是名不见经传的电视节目主持人
Marvin Bernstein is a living legend!
马文·伯斯坦是传奇人物
The man’s produced some of the best films in the last 20 years!
他制♥作♥了多部近二十年来最顶级的电影
He’s a giant among the film industry!
他可是电影业的巨擘
A giant? Maybe I should call in sick.
巨擘 也许我该称病不去的
Maybe that’s what’s bothering you.
也许这就是你烦恼的原因
That I’m not feeling well?
因为我病了吗
No, that Marvin Bernstein reminds you
不是 因为马文·伯斯坦让你想起
that these celebrity profiles are meant to pay the rent.
写剧本才是你该专注的事业
While you’re focusing on your screenplays.
做名人访谈只为暂时糊口而已
Can we not talk about my nonexistent film career right now?
能不谈我八字没一撇的电影事业吗
I’m feeling small enough as it is.
我已经自我感觉够渺小了
Babies? Just remember.
宝贝儿 记住
Marvin Bernstein may be a giant.
马文·伯斯坦也许是巨擘
But You are a giant in waiting.
而你是未来巨擘
Yes, yes I am.
对 说的没错
I have no idea what that means. Neither do l.
其实不懂你说的什么意思 我也是
I’m here to see Mr. Marvin Bernstein.
我来见马文·伯斯坦先生
Your name? Peter Simon.
您是 彼得·西蒙
Peter Simon. Any relation to Neil?
彼得·西蒙 你是尼尔的亲戚吗
Excuse me?
什么
Neil Simon! Great writer. You a great writer?
尼尔·西蒙 大作家 你是个大作家吗
Oh, I don’t know.
我不知道
You’d know if you were great.
到那份上你就知道了
Mr Bernstein? Kenneth Branagh on line 2.
伯斯坦先生 肯尼斯·布拉纳在二号♥线
Kenneth Branagh! Another great writer!
肯尼斯·布拉纳 又一个大作家
Kenny B!
肯尼·布
I loved the script! I loved it!
我爱死你的剧本了
Fuckin’ brilliant dialogue!
对话真是太棒了
Well, hat’s off to Shakespeare then!
那就对莎士比亚致敬好了
No answer. What?
没人接 什么
I said no answer in Mr. Bernstein’s room.
打到伯斯坦先生房♥间 没人接
Oh, right.
好吧
Fine. I’ll just wait.
我等等
Please.
那边请
OK, ladies, arms around each other.
好的 姑娘们 搂着对方
OK, now, Jade look into BenG’s eyes, please.
没错 现在 请杰德注视着本琪的双眸
Thank you very much, OK. No! With love.
有劳了 不对 要暧昧地注视
Pandora. How’s it going?
潘多拉 进展如何
Oh, you know, BenG hates Jade. Jade hates BenG.
本琪看杰德不顺眼 杰德也看本琪不顺眼
And Sasha hates everyone.
而萨沙看谁不都顺眼
Nothing like a happy set.
有好戏看了
Hello? I’m waiting!
我等着呢
Paolo, when I have to ask for it, it’s too late!
保罗 别等到我开口要才送来
Who’s the cutie?
那帅哥是谁
Sasha’s latest squeeze. Argentinean.
萨沙的新宠 阿根廷人
Apparently, Sasha picked him up at lpanema Beach.
萨沙在伊帕内马海滩上勾搭上的
Amazing how Sasha always finds his ‘assistants’ at the beach.
真神奇 萨沙总能在海滩上找到新”助手”
Isn’t it?
不是吗
I suppose it allows him to examine their ‘qualifications’.
我猜在海滩上比较利于检查”资质”
Talullah? What’s wrong?
塔鲁拉 怎么了
Oh God! I just had a huge row with Freedom
老天啊 我刚和弗里德大吵了一架
and I think it’s over.
我们肯定没戏了
OK, I’m in the middle of a shoot…
我正在拍片
Oh God! I feel like dying!
老天 我难过得要死
OK. Tell me exactly what happened.
好吧 说说看都发生什么事了
Well, he came over and we shagged.
他去了我那边 然后我们做♥爱♥了
And then I asked him what he thought about monogamy.
我问他 他对一夫一妻制有什么看法
You don’t talk about monogamy after you shag a guy…
你怎么刚和男的做完就开始谈一夫一妻制
No, no but he said he liked monogamy. He did?
他说他喜欢一夫一妻 他这么说的
Then he said he also likes oak and pine and maple…
然后他又说 他也喜欢橡树松树和枫树
So he’s got a sense of humour.
他蛮幽默的啊
Monogamy is not a laughing matter.
一夫一妻制不是玩笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!