This is Fairytale Island.
这里是童话岛
A magical land of princes and princess, and witches and monsters.
一座住着公主 王子 巫婆和怪兽的魔法之岛
Here accidents from strange events happen all the time.
在这里 奇怪的事件层出不穷
That’s when people call us The Fearless 7 the greatest heroes on Fairytale Island.
那时人们叫我们七勇士 童话岛上最伟大的英雄
Especially ME Merlin.
尤其是我 梅林
But everything changed the day we defeated a dragon and saved a princess.
但一切在我们打败恶龙救出公主那天 全都改变了
We thought we’d saved a witch so we attacked her.
我们以为救了个巫婆 于是出手攻击她
But we were wrong. She wasn’t a witch she was a princess.
但我们错了 她不是巫婆 而是个公主
The FAIRY princess!
男大姊公主
How were we supposed to know?
我们怎么会知道
She looked like a witch, and everyone knows that a princess doesn’t look like a witch.
她看起来就像个巫婆 大家都知道公主长得不像巫婆
Anyways, she wanted to teach us a lesson. So, she put a curse on us.
总之 她想给我们一个教训 于是对我们下了诅咒
And this was a nasty one,
那是一个恶毒的诅咒
that turned us into ugly little green monsters whenever people looked at us.
每当有人盯着我们看时 我们就会变成绿色的丑八怪
And the only way to break the curse is to get a kiss
而解除诅咒唯一的办法
from the most beautiful woman in the world.
就是从世上最美的女人那里得到一吻
Are you kidding me?
在跟我开玩笑吗
With this face?
就凭这张脸
Hello, your majesty.
您好 皇后殿下
Good morning ma’am.
早安 殿下
Good morning.
早安
Magic tree, magic tree let this morning be the time that you perform your duty…
魔法树 魔法树 就是今晨
…Of bringing me the shoes of youthful, eternal beauty.
请你为我变出青春永驻之鞋吧
Yes.
太棒了
Change me… Finally.
改变我吧 终于成功了
Not again! How long must I wait?!
又来了 到底要我等多久
Oh No. Clear these away!
不 把它们都丢了
Oh head down.
头断了
Oh, pull yourself together.
自己想办法接回去
Here you are.
给你
Oh! Thanks!
谢了
Huh? That wasn’t here before.
以前没有那棵树啊
What is she up to now?
她到底想干嘛
You weren’t here before.
以前没看过你啊
Whatever.
算了
Yes!
找到了
I can’t believe my beloved daughter Snow White has turned eighteen.
真不敢相信 我的爱女白雪已经18岁了
I only wish her mother could see the kind of smart and beautiful young woman she’s become.
但愿她妈妈 能看到她现在长得多么聪明跟美丽
Strange thing happened during the party.
派对上发生了怪事
The castle guards brought in a woman named Regina.
城♥堡♥守卫带进来一个女人 名叫蕾吉娜
They said she was a witch. But she was too beautiful to be a witch.
他们说她是巫婆 但她太漂亮了 不可能是巫婆
I have married Regina, Everything feels so perfect!
我娶了蕾吉娜 一切都很完美
…Except for Regina’s strange looking mirror. There’s something not quite right.
唯一的例外 是她的那面奇怪的镜子 事情不太对劲
People around the castle have been disappearing one by one.
城♥堡♥里的人 开始一个接一个的消失不见
Is it because of that peculiar mirror?
是那面怪异的镜子造成的吗
I saw it with my own eyes!
我甚至亲眼看见
Regina talking to a tree!
蕾吉娜对着一棵树说话
She must be a witch!
她一定是巫婆
I should send Snow away, to a safer place.
我应该把白雪送到更安全的地方
My dear Snow
亲爱的白雪
by the time you read this, my fate will be uncertain.
当你读到这里的时候 我的安危不明
She’s coming for me now.
她来找我了
I only hope you can find The Fearless Seven and ask them for help!
但愿你能找到英勇的七勇士 向他们求助
Apples… the most suspicious of fruits.
小心 苹果是最可疑的水果
Oh, papa, where are you.
爸爸 你在哪里
But they don’t look dangerous.
看起来并不危险啊
Regina?
蕾吉娜
No!! My shoes! Get her!
不 我的鞋 抓住她
Can I borrow this?
能借一下吗
Okay.
好啊
Thanks!
谢了
What?
什么
Nooooooooooooo!

Short, chubby and green.
又矮 又胖 又绿
Green is like an ogre.
绿色是怪物的颜色
Blue or yellow could have made us look cute and cuddly.
如果是蓝色或黄色 或许会让我们看起来可爱又讨喜
Quit your complaining, Merlin.
拜托 不要再抱怨了 梅林
I’m figuring out how to take this curse and kick it where the sun don’t shine.
我正在想办法解除这个 让人觉得恶心的诅咒
Listen, we need to find the most beautifulest princess to kiss us,
听着 我们得找到最美的公主献吻 才能解开诅咒
and we’ve just about run out of options!
而我们已经走投无路了
How would a beautiful woman even see you, Mr. Invisible?
可惜的是美女根本看不到你好吗 隐形人先生
What was that? Some kind of bird?
那是什么 某种鸟吗
Magic Mirror full of wisdom, who’s the fairest in the kingdom
充满智慧的魔镜啊 谁是这个王国最美的人
The woman who wears the red shoes.
穿着那双红鞋的女人
And side-note: “wisdom” and “kingdom” don’t really rhyme.
而且你刚才那句话 没有押韵
Cut the sass and tell me her name!
你少给我贫嘴 告诉我她的名字
How should I know? I don’t get out much.
我怎么会知道 我又不常出门
Well, you are the magic mirror.
但 你是魔镜啊
“Magic” is just my first name. It’s short for “Magitchard,” like Richard.
魔只是我的名字 魔查的简称 就像理查
What can you do then?
那你会什么
I just reflect what I see. The truth. And the truth is,
我可以反映出我看见的 也就是事实 而事实是
that you should see yourself right now.
您应该看看自己现在的样子 现在这样子
Watch it.
听好了
Distribute wanted posters to every town, village,
将通缉海报 发到王国里的每一个角落
valley, forest and forge in the kingdom and find her!
不管怎么样 都要把她给我找出来
I feel my power draining. I don’t have much time. The aging is accelerating.
我感觉法力快要耗尽了
And only three bumbling bits of kindling for help.
而且还只有三根废柴可以帮我
Perhaps you should recruit another. Someone who stands to gain from your success.
或许您应该招募一个 能从您的成功中得到好处的人
How about this fellow?
这家伙如何
Interesting. Tell me more, Magitchard.
真有趣 继续说下去 魔查
Hey, hey, over here, over here!
这边 这边
Si’, si’ come, very quick!
对 快过来
Look at us! Look, look, look!
快来看 快来看
What is it?
这是什么
I know a lot about silhouettes.
我对剪影很有研究
And I think this shape… is a witch.
从形状判断 是个巫婆
Let’s not jump to conclusions.
先别急着下结论
Yes, it could be a witch, or -yah, it’s a witch.
对 可能是巫婆 或对 就是巫婆
The witch who cursed us!
那个诅咒我们的巫婆
Let’s catch her and make her break the spell!
把她抓起来叫她解除诅咒吧
En garde!
预备
Wands where I can see ’em, witch!
把魔杖放在我看得到的地方
Fraulein!
这位小姐
NO, NO, NO, Stop!
不 住手
I baked you some revenge!
我要找你报仇了
Beautiful.
真美
I didn’t know anyone could be so beautiful.
没想到世界上会有这么美的人
How did she end up with us?
她怎么会沦落到这里来
Hello, dear lady. Welcome to my home-slash-command post.
亲爱的女士 你好 欢迎来到我的家兼指挥所
I have six roommates, but my name’s on the lease.
我有六个室友 但租约上是我的名字
I pay the rent.
房♥租是我付的
YOUR home? Oh my gosh, I am, I am so sorry. I was,
你们家 我的天啊 真的 真的很抱歉
I was starving and I wandered into this home-
我 我饿坏了 所以就晃进屋里来
There’s no need to apologize. We didn’t mean to interrupt your stolen meal.
你不必道歉 我们几个无意打断你偷食物
If you’re still hungry, I can whip up something simple-
如果你还饿的话 我可以简单做点吃的
You see, I marinate the celery root in a mustard aioli-
我可以用芥末蛋黄酱腌芹菜根
Who is that?
那个人是谁啊
Ahh-Who?

Wow! I look so…different.
我看起来好 不一样
I mean my face, and my waist. My waist? My waist.
我是说我的脸 还有我的腰 我的腰
Oh my gosh! What happened to me?
天啊 我 我身上发生什么事了
Ha! Must have gotten up so quickly. My back is killing me!
一定是起身太快了 我的背 好痛啊
You mean your head, right? Do you need help?
你是说头痛吧 需要帮忙吗
No. I’m fine.
不用 我没事
Um, is that really what I look like? In the mirror. Do you see the same thing?
我看起来真的长那样吗
You’re beautiful, miss.
你很漂亮 小姐
Like an angel?
像个天使
Wow, really?
真的吗
Could it be…?
会不会是
Excuse me, but who are you?
不好意思 但你是谁呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!