No. Don’t be. I’m sorry. Are you all right? And…
不 别这样说 我才抱歉 你还好吗
don’t worry about this.
不需要担心这个
What?
什么
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
不好意思 你见过这个人吗
Arthur. I was thinking.
亚瑟 我在想
What if I just like pull out the Excalibur for you? our secret.
不然我还是帮你拔出王者之剑吧 这是我们的秘密
Really? We have a secret now?
真的吗 我们之间有秘密了
Yeah.

I like a girl who can keep things classified. Let’s find your pops, Red!
我喜欢能够保守秘密的女孩
Bye Guys
再见
What?
什么
Hey, you. …No.
嘿 你
Stop!
站住
C”mon!
快追
Oh, you guys don’t have to help.
你们不用帮我忙的
That’s not her. C’mon.
认错人了 走吧
Sorry, miss.
失礼了 小姐
Red Shoes! Red Shoes! Where has she gone.
红鞋 她到哪去了
Where’s Red Shoes?
红鞋在哪里
That’s what I’d like to know!
我也想知道
Wait a minute,
等一下
who said you could leave your post?
谁说你可以离开岗位
I’m just walking the bunny.
我只是在遛兔子
Red Shoes, where are you?
红鞋 你在哪里
Hey, you’ve seen this girl?
你见过这个女孩吗
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么
Oh, those are mine. Um, can I actually have my shoes back?
那是我的 可以把鞋子还给我吗
No way! You’re not serious, are you?
少来 你不是认真的吧
I’m really not in the mood. Could you just please give’em back to me?
我真的没那个心情 能请你把鞋子还我吗
Ha! They won’t even fit on you!
你根本不可能穿得下
They’re gonna fit me better than they fit you.
我穿绝对比你穿合脚
Red Shoes?
红鞋
GUYS, guys, I’m here!
我在这里
Red Shoes!
红鞋
Red Shoes, where are you?
红鞋 你在哪
Even the hideous dwarfs won’t help you.
连最丑的矮人都不愿意帮你
Those dwarfs are not hideous, and I don’t need anyone to help me.
那些矮人才不丑 而且我不需要任何人帮忙
Freeze! Put the shoes down, get on your knees, and put your hands behind your head.
别动 把鞋子放下 跪下 双手放在头后面
On second thought they’re yours.
我想了一下 鞋子给你们
There’s no need to push me into a corner.
你们真的没必要把我逼到角落
This is super scary.
这真的是太吓人了
Your red shoes, m’lady.
您的红鞋 女士
Thank you.
谢谢你
Excuse me miss, have we met?
不好意思 请问我们见过吗
Umm.. well… that’s kind of a complicated question.
这 这个问题有点复杂
Red Shoes?
红鞋
Gotta go. Be safe.
我得走了 自己小心
Guys!

Where has she gone?
她去哪里了
Red Shoes!
红鞋
Stop!
站住
Hold on!
抓稳了
Huh, wait a minute.
等一下
Gotchya now, don’t we?
这下逮到你了吧
Ha-ha… I don’t get it.
我不懂
Now we know how fast bunny can hopp in a pintch.
现在知道紧要关头兔子能跳多快了
Thank you for helping me, Merlin.
谢谢你帮我 梅林
Pleasure my lady. But I also did it for us.
荣幸之至 但这也是为我们做的
By the way, what is this?
对了 这是怎么回事
Gush it sounds silly, but it’s my shoes. they’re magical.
天啊 这听起来很蠢
I know they’re fabulous, but why they are after you?
我知道鞋子很漂亮 但他们为什么要抓你
No my shoes, they are… actually made of magic.
不 是我的鞋 它们
Red shoes!
红鞋
Are you a criminal?
你是罪犯吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是了
I know girl this pretty couldn’t possibly be a criminal
我就知道像你这么美的女孩不可能是罪犯
Look we should head out now.
看来我们该走了
There could be more guards around any minute.
随时可能会来更多警卫
Don’t worry about them. I’ve got these bad boys.
别担心他们 我有这个好家伙
This is going to make so much harder to find my dad.
这下要找到爸爸就更困难了
I have an idea!
我有个好办法
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
That is amazing. Thank you.
这实在 太棒了 谢谢你
You had a thing on your cheek
你脸颊上有东西
Alright, let’s go.
好了 走吧
We’ve been walking for hours.
拜托 我们已经走了好几个小时
And we’ll keep walking till we find her.
我们要继续走到找到她为止
Now we’ve got her
现在我们找到她了
Are they gone?
他们走了吗
Who cares.
谁在乎
Com’n let’s go see.
走吧 去看看
Look at that!
你们看
Awesome
棒呆了
Who’s that?
他是谁啊
It’s the girl’s father.
那女孩的爸爸
But where is the girl?
那个女孩到哪里去了
It saids to go to risky rock, so she must be there.
上面说去险岩 所以她一定在那里
But why risky rock?
但为什么是险岩
We should ask the girl.
我们应该问那个女孩
Perfect! Where is the girl?
太好了 那女孩在哪
It saids to go to risky rock, so she must be there.
上面说去险岩 所以她一定在那里
But why risky rock?
但 为什么是险岩
We should ask the girl.
我们应该问那女孩
Um… where is the girl?
那女孩在哪
It saids to go to risky rock, so she must be there.
上面说去险岩 所以她一定在那里
But why risky rock?
但 为什么是险岩
We should ask the girl.
我们应该问那女孩
Owe! What was that for?
你干嘛打我
You, sir, are sabotaging my relationship with Red Shoes.
这位先生 你在破坏我和红鞋的关系
What “relationship” are you talking about?
哪来的关系 你在说什么
Red Shoes and I share a secret. I would tell you what it is.
我和红鞋之间有个秘密 我本来可以告诉你是什么
But it’s a secret.
但那是秘密
Well, while you’re busy keeping secrets, I’m going to break my curse.
你尽管忙着保守秘密吧 我要去解除我的诅咒
You’re nothing without your spells, magic boy.
没有符咒你什么都不是 魔法小子
And you’re nothing without Excalibur.
没有王者之剑 你什么都不是
You’re not waiting for someone to pull it out for you, are you?
你该不会在等人帮你拔出那把剑吧 是吗
How did you know
你怎么知道
Is it true?
是真的吗
Hans, you shouldn’t have!
汉斯 你不用这么做的
Something sweet for someone sweeter.
好吃的甜点献给甜姐儿
This is, this is spectacular!
这甜点太厉害了
Awe, it’s nothing. Just let me know what you want,
没什么 在你的下半辈子
anytime, for the rest of your life.
想吃什么随时跟我说
Do you like fondue?
你喜欢起司锅吗
Behold, carved by the finest jewelers out of all the jewelers I know.
注意了 由我认识最优秀的宝石匠精雕细琢而成
Which is a lot.
我认识很多宝石匠
It’s pretty.
真漂亮
And it’s yours, Miss Shoes. Yours, in exchange for nothing.
这是你的了 红鞋小姐
Maybe a kiss.
或许能换个吻
That’s really sweet, Jack, but I can’t accept it.
你真贴心 杰克 但我不能收
I don’t want your jewels, only your good intentions.
我不想要你的珠宝 你有这份好意就够了
My intentions are more than good. They’re superbon.
我有的可不只是好意 是超高档好意
Testing, one two.
试音 一 二
Testing. No I’m pushing that, you dolt.
你这个笨蛋
Attention, hideous dwarfs!
注意了 笨蛋丑矮人
Is it dwarfs, with a or dwarves, with a “V”?
是笨蛋丑矮人 还是笨蛋丑矮子
I want to use whatever’s more offensive.
我想用比较无礼的说法
Oh, it’s that loser, Prince Average.
是那个鲁蛇 平庸王子
Heard that! It’s “Ave-voo-RAHJ.”
我听到了 是痞英勇
Oh, please.
真是够了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!